5 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_esthan
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Nowości HDS Systems/Novatac
Dla zainteresowanych, wklejam pierwszą oficjalną wypowiedź HDS Systems/Nova Tac na temat nowych wprowadzanych na rynek produktów:

Those who attended SHOT or the CPF party were able to see some new flashlights in person. For those who were not there, allow me to provide an overview of what you missed. As is our policy, lights that are shown at a trade show without being officially announced as products should be considered technology demonstrations and nothing more.

The flashlight that most of you are probably interested in is the EDC-120 - a single battery 120 lumen flashlight. The flashlight looks like an EDC Ultimate with the newer accessory battery case and a black crenulated lens nut. The output on all the units at the show exceeded 120 lumens - measured on our calibrated integrating sphere. The runtime on all the units easily exceeded 30 minutes at 120 lumens. The total heat generation has been significantly reduced to the point that thermal limiting may become a thing of the past even when the light is turned on Maximum and placed bezel down on a table.

Several improvements have been made to the user interface. The most significant are: 1) you can now turn the light on to either the selected turn-on brightness setting or Maximum from off, 2) the brightness of any setting can be changed directly and easily while the setting is selected, 3) the feature menu is now available while the light is turned on without a long click sequence, 4) the configuration features may be turned off, 5) we added a disorienting strobe and 6) the disorienting strobe, the emergency strobe and SOS may be assigned to any setting and act just like any other brightness level.

Did I mention the USB programmer? We have always used a computer interface to handle programming, calibration and configuration in production but until now we never provided that capability to the end user. You can imagine that certain large customers - and even many smaller customers - might find it advantageous to be able to change the configuration of a large number of lights quickly and easily. And to prevent - say - a soldier from changing the settings so everyone in the group will have exactly the same flashlight and can be trained accordingly.

Another flashlight we were showing was a plastic version of the EDC-60. It was quickly nicknamed the bumble bee light because of the yellow and black coloration. It is slightly larger than our metal EDC to ensure proper strength. Same flat tail as our metal EDC.

Pummeled put in a personal appearance - looking way more beat up than the last photo I published. Pummeled has seen over 200 serious impacts from people throwing it as hard as they can against concrete floors and walls.

Finally, we were showing an early prototype of a light we have been developing with the law enforcement and military trainers. It is specifically designed for pistol work. We have even developed a new technique which allows you to aim the light directly at the target and use the most stable two handed pistol grip at the same time. Gone are the gun instability, light wiggle and sympathetic finger reactions of other techniques.

As you can see, even though I have not posted much recently I have been busy working on the next generation flashlights. When we start making official product announcements, I think you will be very pleased with the new flashlights.

Henry.

HDS'ik programowalny przez USB to jest to :]

budo_mel
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:JJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Nowości HDS Systems/Novatac

Dla zainteresowanych, wklejam pierwszą oficjalną wypowiedź HDS Systems/Nova Tac na temat nowych wprowadzanych na rynek produktów:

As is our policy, lights that are shown at a trade show without being officially announced as products should be considered technology demonstrations and nothing more....

Żadna oficjalna wypowiedź, tylko demonstracja możliwości i nic więcej. Przynajmniej na razie.
W poprzednim shotshow była programowana przez USB jakaś lampka (nie pamiętam nazwy) i jakoś po roku jej nie widać w sprzedaży.
-- M.

budo_mel
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:JJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Znalazłem info o tej lampce sprzed roku. Jednak jest.

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

-- M.

budo_esthan
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

No HDS będzie musiał coś wypuścić bo od kurde 2005 roku nie produkują nic nowego.
Poza tym połączył się z NovaTac. Serwis mają nieziemski i jestem pewien że NovaTac
zadba o to aby pomysły Henrego się sprzedawały.

Z czegoś muszą żyć nie ? :]

budo_kaszu
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

mam tylko nadzieje ze cena z u120 nie bedzie oscylowala w okolicach 300$... :?

budo_esthan
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Była mowa o około 150 USD za U120
i około 50-60USD za plastikową :]

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024