1 odpowiedź w tym temacie

budo_nuit
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 78 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

wejście w nogi w pubie - po ang.
The thread was on Richard Dimitri's site.

"I now understand what everyone here
is talking about. I'm a mixed martial artists and trained primarily in BJJ and THAI boxing.
8 years of training, only the last 5 very seriously. I spar hard, grapple lots, and fought two local MMA fights and won both. I train 5 days a week. This weekend I was humbled. A situation arose at a bar I frequent regularly on weekends with some of my buds.
One thing led to another and a fight broke out
between us (we were 3) and 4 other guys. I right away took my opponent down for a ground and pound (successfully I might add) but didn't paty much
attention to the 4th odd man out. The 4th guy
smashed me over the head with a beer bottle (which didn't shatter) but cut me open and knocked me right off my opponent. Half dazed, I clinched the guy and tried to take him down but the fuker bit my neck to the blood. I freaked and let him go to get him off
me and he hit me again with the bottle.
My friends were scrambling with the other guys until the bouncers finally decided to break things up and kick us all out.
Once outside the fight continued though but I was feeling very ill (nausea, light headed), I'm not sure why, maybe the blows to the head, maybe the adrenaline surge, not to sure. The fight was now more verbal and consisted of lots of shoving and posturing with a few punched thrown here and there. It quickly escalated though and I took one of the guys down again, this time he was going berserk under me. I tried to maintain a mounted position but every wild buck this guy made ripped my knees to sh1t. I finally dropped my weight on him to control him and choke him out but he bit me again across my arm (I'm all scabbed up on my arm), I couldn't maintain a grip on him long enought to subdue him as he was literally going berserk under me. One of my friends then stomped him in the head while I held him down and this seemed to calm him down. In retrospect, that could have been me under
there.

Needless to say, it was rude awakening. 22 stiches, busted up knees and about 5 bite marks later,
it was the most horrible experience of my life. I will continue my training in MMA but I will most
definitely be researching the more reality based systems like Rich and Sammy's. "

budo_jon snow
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: wejście w nogi w pubie - po ang.
A w jakim celu zamieściłeś ten tekst? Anty-reklamy bjj :?: :) Nie pamiętam gdzie, ale kiedyś czytałem wywiad z którymś z Gracie, gdzie dziennikarz pytał się go co on by zrobił w podobej sytuacji, na co pan G. odpowiedział, iż starałby się kontrolować jednego gościa, uważając na drugiego i nie schodząc do parteru...powiedział "Jestem Brazylijczykiem, ale nie jestem głupi..." - najwyrażniej cytowany delikwent nie wyciągnął do końca wniosków z tego, co ćwiczył na poważnie tylko przez 5 lat :wink: :roll: Są style i są ludzie, mój nauczyciel karate, kiedy ćwiczył tylko 'beznadziejny' shotakan :oops: walczył kiedyś z 5-cioma i 3 posłał w stan nieświadomości, a reszta uciekła...człowiek też jest ważny, a bjj fajne jest :P

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024