bardzo fajny artykul polecam

budo_qkiel
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1732 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: The Reality Of Edged Weapon Attacks artykul po angielsku
nikt tego nie czyta, ale dorzuce jeszcze jeden ciekawy artykul, o podejsciu i konsewkewncjach
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

budo_tomasz
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2420 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

nikt tego nie czyta, ale dorzuce jeszcze jeden ciekawy artykul, o podejsciu i konsewkewncjach
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

ja przeczytalem :wink: :!: dzieki, nie wiem czy widziales informacje o tym zabojstwie o ktorym Keating psize wiec w klejam

New club slay suspect

Martial arts ace tried suicide after fatal fight

By BARBARA ROSS, MICHELE McPHEE and GREG GITTRICH
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Ching Chan, who cops said took part in club brawl that ended in bouncer's death Sunday, leaves Suffolk St. apartment yesterday. He was released from custody Tuesday.

Cops are close to arresting a new suspect — a martial arts expert — in the fatal stabbing of an East Village bouncer who died enforcing the city's smoking ban, sources said yesterday.The suspect, who is a master of a vicious Filipino knife-fighting technique, attempted to kill himself after learning that the bouncer died Sunday, law enforcement sources told the Daily News.

The 31-year-old left a note to his parents confessing to the killing and saying he was drunk at the time, sources said.

"I was just trying to help out my friends," the note said, according to the sources.

The alleged killer is a pal of the Chinese brothers who were initially arrested in the slaying, but then released.

A law enforcement source said, "He was trained by martial arts experts to stab someone in one spot to kill."

The brothers are also schooled in the warrior art of Eskrima, in which knives are a key component, sources said.

But the new suspect is believed to be the killer, and investigators were seeking search warrants last night to obtain more evidence, a source said.

They were also looking to talk to his martial arts teacher.

Authorities told The News that the suspect was among 19 friends celebrating a birthday early Sunday at Guernica, a bar on Avenue B.

Dad ran Chinatown gang

The party included the children of notorious Chinatown gang leader Wing Yeung Chan.

The siblings — Ching Chan, 31, a medical student; Jonathan Chan, 29, a Wall St. banker, and Alice Ling Chan, 33, a bookkeeper — were arrested after the fatal stabbing but set free because of a lack of evidence.

Witnesses said members of the Chans' party repeatedly lit cigarettes inside the bar's downstairs club in violation of the city smoking ban.

Several warnings from a deejay and a bouncer were ignored. So Dana Blake, 32, the bar's security chief and an imposing presence at 6-feet-5, 320 pounds, approached the group.

When Blake attempted to remove Jonathan Chan from the bar, Chan's siblings and the knife-fighting ace pounced, law enforcement sources said.

While the Chans were involved in the bloody scrum, sources said, it's now believed that the Eskrima expert was the one who plunged a knife into Blake's groin.

Blake, who lived in Astoria, Queens, died 11 hours after the attack despite surgeons' efforts to save his life.

No weapon was found.

Investigators believe the suspect took the knife with him and rushed off to clean his blood-soaked clothing. He has been held in a psychiatric hospital since his suicide attempt, sources said.

Ivan Fisher, an attorney for the Chan brothers, has said his clients did not stab Blake.

The new details emerged as friends and relatives of Blake gathered for his wake in Queens.

A chrome Cadillac hood ornament was attached to the outside of Blake's wooden coffin. "That's all he wanted was a Caddy," said St. Eyes Stroud, 27, a bouncer at Guernica.

While greeting friends of his slain brother, the Rev. Anthony Blake said, "We want justice."

Yesterday, Mayor Bloomberg called the Rev. Blake to express his condolences. Friends of Blake have blamed his death on Bloomberg's smoking ban.

At Guernica last night, more than 100 people showed up at a benefit to help Blake's family pay for the funeral. Club employees said they accepted at least $3,000 in donations.

With Nicole Bode and David Saltonstall

Originally published on April 18, 2003

budo_jon snow
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Artykuł ciekawy, ale moim zdaniem dość jednostronny - mam nieodparte wrażenia, że Keating jako przedstawiciel innego nurtu, ma coś do FMA.

W FMA jak w każdym systemie są bardzo różne szkoly i bardzo różni adepci. Mnóstwo szkół FMA się cały czas rozwija i modyfikuje. Ostrze to główna idea, a walka bez ostrza również (nie tylko gołe ręce, ale i różne inne narzedzia - niekoniecznie służące tylko do zabijania)

Tylko ludzie pozbawieni zupełnie wyobraźni sięgają po nóż jako pierwsze narzędzie walki. Aczkolwiek trzeba sobie zdać sprawę z tego, że analiza sytuacji, wydobycie i skorzystanie z noża, kiedy naprawdę będzie potrzebny, może trwać zbyt długo i dla potrzebującego będzie już wtedy za późno na cokolwiek. Dlatego ocena sytuacji to podstawowe narzędzie i nawet najbardziej 'morderczy' trening tego nie zmieni.

Miałem kiedyś okazję trochę liznąć estokada i ostrze to tylko jedno z dostępnych narzędzi. Zresztą szkół FMA jest mnóstwo.
Adepci SW mają bardzo różnorodny charakter, żeby zabić nozem nie trzeba mieć niesamowitych umiejętności tych 'zabójczych' FMA. Czasy sie zmieniły, teraz uczy sie każdego kto płaci, a nie wybranych. Dotyczy to wszystkich SW. Tych wybranych uczy się więcej i lepiej.

budo_qkiel
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1732 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

masz racje, ale gdyby napisal tekst calkowicie "objektywnie" nie odniosl by zadnego skutku
kazdy czytajacy bierze tylko czesc zawartych tresci do siebie i modyfikuje swoj swiatopoglad, tak wiec pelne wiadro wody ostudzi co poniektorych "ultra-fighting-defense-killinonemove" (a tak sie sporo szkol reklamuje :/ ) bardziej niz szklaneczka :]
szkoda, ze nie ma treningow zdrowego myslenia - spora czesc marketingowcow poszla by na bruk

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024