14 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_wysz
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1649 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

120 Wiktorów na 120-lecie
Zastanawiałeś się, jaki prezent sprawić żonie pod choinkę?

Na 120-lecie istnienia firmy Victorinox wypuszcza limitowaną serią 120 scyzoryków. Noże powstaną we współpracy z pracownią jubilerską Bonfort.

Będzie to 40 nozy oficerskich w dwóch seriach.
Seria 1 - 40 sztuk oraz Seria 2 - 80 sztuk. Do wyboru z okładzinami z platyny lub ze złota. Każdy będzie inkrustowany diamentami (nawet do 800 diamentów na sztukę) i numerowany.

Cena: do 139 tys. franków szwajcarskich (341 tysięcy złotych) za sztukę.

Dołączona grafika

Dołączona grafika

WORLD PREMIERE
A Swiss classic in a luxury dress

Victorinox and Bonfort present the premiere of the world’s most exquisite pocket knife. The two Swiss companies combine functionality and exclusivity to create a unique accessory. The Swiss pocket knife covered with up to 800 flawless diamonds melds quality with style and elegance to form a product that meets the greatest demands.

From an indispensable daily companion to a sparkling star with brilliance and glamour
The quality products from the Swiss cutler Victorinox are testimony to and examples of 120 years of highly regarded Swiss quality craftsmanship around the world. But never before have these valuable daily wizards been presented in such noble dress.
Bonfort, a Swiss luxury refinement company, created the «Collection Victoria» to celebrate the 120th anniversary of Victorinox. Bonfort lent the hallmark product sparkle and glamour by employing another art form the Swiss have perfected – working with diamonds.
In conjunction with Victorinox, the designers of Bonfort transformed the pocket knives into luxury, functional accessories with the artistry and skill of Swiss goldsmith craftsmanship. Refined with a platinum or yellow gold finish and set with up to 800 flawless diamonds, it is the most valuable pocket knife in the world and turns the daily companion into a dazzling icon.
The pocket knives of the «Collection Victoria» series are truly the most exqusite in the world.

120 years of expertise and tradition
With the anniversary of Victorinox, a part of Switzerland is turning 120 years old. To celebrate this milestone, Bonfort collaborated with the traditional Swiss company to create the «Collection Victoria». The exquisite pocket knife could be realised thanks to this cooperation and the resulting fertile combination of solid business know-how and creative pioneering spirit.
Why? “Maybe because it has already saved so many lives, because it has helped expeditions to outer space achieve success or because it is a regular fixture in daily life? Or simply because there was no way more appropriate to celebrate the 120-year existence of Victorinox,” said Carl Elsener Jr., CEO of Victorinox and great-grandson of the founder, Karl Elsener, and his wife Victoria Elsener, after whom the collection is named

«Collection Victoria»
The «Collection Victoria» is limited to 120 pieces worldwide and consists of two pocket knives with 11 or 7 functions [e.g. blade, corkscrew, can opener, bottle opener, screwdrivers, awl, tweezers, scissors and others]. All functions are ornately adorned with diamond engraving. The serial number of each masterpiece in this limited series is also engraved on the blade. The artistically crafted shells are made of pure platinum 950 or yellow gold 750 and inset painstakingly by hand with flawless diamonds.

The large, 91mm-long original officer’s knives – Série I – are decorated with up to 800 diamonds set in classical and beautiful pavé style over the shell with a total weight of about 20 carats. The knives in the smaller collection – Série II – are 74mm in length and decorated with 429 diamonds weighing about 4 carats, set in vertical lines on the cover of the pocket knife.
40 unique pieces will be produced for Série I and 80 for Série II. Both are timeless and ultimate luxury accessories for lovers of luxury and exclusiveness.

The «Collection Victoria»: A new status symbol
These pocket knives are the ultimate luxury product, rare and unique, featuring a combination of ultimate craftsmanship and functionality, attributes which set new standards on the luxury goods market. The knives of the «Collection Victoria» are a new status symbol, the ultimate personal product for those who adore the special things in life. The first 8 pieces have been already reserved.

The pocket knives of the «Collection Victoria» series are available at select jewellers or directly from Bonfort at prices from CHF 39,000 to 129,000.

budo_kubek
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: 120 Wiktorów na 120-lecie
Raczej podsunę te fotki żonie, coby mnie takie cudo kupiła ( jak już nasz los wygra w totka ).

budo_kamboras
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Niedawno jakoś "wypłynęła" w rozmowie kwestia tego, kiedy kupię jej coś z diamentem, ale to chyba o jeden diament jej chodziło ? :wink:

budo_vince
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4029 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

w porownaniu do tych, cena za Sebenze czy Stridera to drobnica ;)

budo_mr_twinkle
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 655 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Kamboras - coś z diamentem? Kup jej jakąś dobrą ostrzarkę diamentową, a potem "pożyczaj" :)

budo_kamboras
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Aż tak perfidny nie jestem :lol:

budo_jumbo
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2040 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Piękna sprawa na nóż Vortalu Budo!!! Tylko czy producent da radę logo vortalu zrobić na ostrzu? :roll:

budo_logan3
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 726 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

I wlasnie za to lubie Victorinoxa,maja chłopaki rozmach nie ma co no ale na grzbyby bym go chyba nie zabral,ani tak postrugac patyki na ognisko;]

budo_lothian
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1047 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Może aż tyle nie kosztuje, ale w "Kopromedzie" tez robia noże, jak na polskie warunki, wcale nie tanie i dla kolekcjonera całkiem, całkiem... :-)

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

Dołączona grafika

budo_kubek
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Jakoś tak, mam mieszane odczucia. Nożyk fajny, srebro na rękojeści, ale jednak motyw "grawerunku" mocno pretensjonalny, a i cena kosmiczna.

budo_lothian
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1047 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Jakoś tak, mam mieszane odczucia. Nożyk fajny, srebro na rękojeści, ale jednak motyw "grawerunku" mocno pretensjonalny, a i cena kosmiczna.

Wiesz, motywy, to sprawa gustu. Chodzi o to, że zastosowana technika grawerunku jest naprawdę droga i dokładna. :-)

budo_kubek
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Fakt, o gustach dysputy nie będziemy prowadzić. Zgadzam się również, że to bardzo dokładna i droga grawerka. Jednak cena jest przerażająca i nawet ta grawerka w srebrze nie jest jej warta ( w mojej ocenie, na podstawie fotki i linku ).

budo_lothian
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1047 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Cóż... Też bym tyle nie dał. No chyba, żebym tyle miał :-) Ale, to chyba najdroższy nóż polskiej produkcji? Dlatego o nim wspomniałem. A może zna ktoś droższe? Pozdrawiam

budo_kkamill
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2163 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Ludziki jak tak bedziem dzialac to w Polsce zaden rpoducent sie nie wybije.
Moze warto zaufac polskiej produkcji???

budo_logan3
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 726 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

No nie oszukujmy sie 7000 za noż to troche duzo,niezależnie czy jest to noż naszej produkcji,czy dowolnej zagranicznej.Poki co nie stac mnie na noz za 2000.To oferta typowo dla kolekcjonerów,o czym świadczy wykonanie i uzyte materiały.A przy tych cenach to każdemu bedzie sie ciezko wybić/wbić na nasz rynek

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024