23 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_mefistofeles
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 62 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Zakup miecza
Ja mogę dać namiar na pana Marka Sobuckiego, człowiek ten kuje miecze dla ambasady Chin i Japonii a cena jest całkiem przystępna jak na katanę. Ja dzisiaj odbieram moją :wink: . Człowiek ten zrobił większość mieczy i szabli do "Ogniem i mieczem" i zrobił też miecz do "Conana" ze Schwarzenegerem, więc ilość dzieł na jego koncie jest imponująca. Wszystkie elementy wytwarzane są ręcznie, każdy najdrobniejszy szczegół uzgadniany jest na miejscu, łącznie z wykończeniem kolorem sai, tsuby ew. wzorkami, wykonaniem głowni, rodzaju metalu, temperatury hartowania itp. Ja mam na przykład miecz ze stali czołgowej. :)

budo_graframolo
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1094 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Mefistofeles jak odbierzesz swoj miecz mugbys zrobic fotki i pokazac je? Bardzo zaciekawila mnie twoja oferta, chcialbym zobaczyc tea katane.

budo_marcin954
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2861 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Jesli juz mam mieć miecz to wytrzymały, giętki(żeby sie go nei dał ołatwo łamać ) i w miare ostry.

no ostry to on musi być jeżeli to ma być katana :-)

budo_szczepan
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8153 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Tutaj sa ciekawe opinie porownujace miecze z roznych firm:
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

Tego goscie znam dosc dlugo z roznych forum i wydaje sie ze warto posluchac jego opinii:
Overall Swordstore is known for excellent wraps and fittings, Bugei has better steel and it is folded for about the same price. Bugei's fittings are not of the same quality. Their handles with the round shape are not as pleasing-for some reason it appears they cannot get Chen interested in more traditional tsuka shapes.
That said I have cut trees with both the steel Iaito from Swordstore and the tiniest Bushido blade from Bugei (27") They both cut well.
Bugei's handle loosened after maybe ten cuts (but this is torture testing). Sworstore's rig is still tight but the makugi-ana is a disaster and it keeps loosening and "walking" leaving the tsuba loose. I have shimmed it three times.
When I removed the handles I was surprised at what I found; Swordstores ENTIRE handle had a fully shimmed core (all the way around)and the pin was way off from the whole in the nakago (reason for it continually walking). Bugie's was partially shimmed.
That said I would still take the swordstore fit and finnish.

Bugie's saya to blade is done far better. Making Iai quiet and smooth.
Swordstore saya to blade is loud, it rattles in the saya and there was a "rough" spot 13" in that needed to be filed smooth.

The Dotenuki style From Kim Taylors oufit is made out of excellent steel and since Iai is Kim's forte I am sure he has a standard of excellence that would please a discerning crowd.
Question is- "Who is able to discern what?"

Swords today
Overall everyone should be pleased at what they are getting for the price. When I hear complaints about swords that people have bought for $500 to $1000 to $1600-I smile. They gripe about "how much they cost!!!" What a joke. These are production blades with well known trade-offs that have to be made in order to get them in your hands for that price.
Last year some kid was complainng about the quality of a "Practical Katana" he bought for $200. There's a shocker!
I think all three of these Retail houses should be lauded for their efforts on your behalf. At the start these owners had to learn what steel and process they could substitute for the traditional method-who they could get to wrap things, where would they get fittings, how the heck to get saya for production blades and how to get it all for less than multiple thousands of dollars.
It was and is in many cases a labor of love. NO ONE IS GETTING RICH ON THESE ITEMS.
While I have and make my own blades, I would be first to simply thank these men for their efforts in getting swords into the hands of practioners for reasonable costs.
Thanks you guys
Dan

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024