6 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_saku
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5219 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

2003 Pan-Ams

The 2003 Pan Ams took place this past weeekend at the UCSB's Robertson Gym in Santa Barbara, Ca. With over 850 participants the event was the largest Pan-Ams to date. Except for the problems at the weigh-ins/registration, and a 'hoax' Bomb threat that sent Police officers to the site, the event ran extremely smoothly with a large number of great fights.

Highlights in Kid's perspective had to be Rener Gracie securing the Gold for the U.S.A team in the Heavyweight Division of International Team Brazil v USA by submitting two times World Champion Fabio Leopoldo via triangle at 9:30 minutes of the match.

Rener was also involved in the other 'best match' of the event, against Roberto 'Gordo' Correia in the regular event. Rener secured a solid triangle on 'Gordo' 1 1/2 minutes into the match. The resilient 'Gordo' remained there until the 7th minute when he somehow managed to escape and then pass Rener's guard for the win.

Of note also was Carlson Gracie's Black Belt Aaron Lapointe who redifined the word guts and strength of human spirit. For those who don't know, Aaron does not have use of his right arm and fights with it trapped in the belt. Aaron fought against the Brazilian National Champion in the International event and lost big points, however it took the Champ over 4 minutes to pass Aaron's guard. Aaron returned in the main event and lost his first fight by points but not without scoring several advantages by near sweeps. In a word 'AMAZING'. Aaron I take my hat for you! All the respect!

Kid wants to apologize for the delay and briefness of this post, but we will have a great photo gallery and more details later this week!

Team Results:

Youth:

1 Relson Gracie
2 Yamazaki
3 Franco De Camargo

Female:

1 Machado
2 Gracie Barra
3 Clovis

Adult:

1 Gracie Barra
2 Aliance USA
3 Machado

Master:

1 Aliance USA
2 Carlson Gracie
3 Cleber Luciano

adcc.com

budo_saku
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5219 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: 2003 Pan-Ams
Fotki

Dołączona grafika

Dołączona grafika

Royce z rodzinką

Dołączona grafika

Dołączona grafika

Dołączona grafika

Ralek Gracie

Dołączona grafika

Dołączona grafika

Wiecej fotek na [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

budo_nycgrappler
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Bylem, walczylem, wygralem :) :) :) i za rok napewno wystartuje ponownie. Mimo 6 godzin czekania w kolejce aby sie zwazyc i drobnych problemow to byl najleprzy turniej bjj jaki dotychczas widzialem.

budo_^hast^
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

budo_saku
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5219 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Quicktime Mov 26.1 MB

AVI Movie 14 MB

Dołączona grafika

budo_genosha
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Gratulacje NYCGrappler, mam jedno pytanie: dlaczego na stronie z wynikami jestes zapisany jako czlonek Rodrigo Gracie Team, a w podpisie masz Renzo Gracie ?

pzdr

budo_nycgrappler
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Gratulacje NYCGrappler, mam jedno pytanie: dlaczego na stronie z wynikami jestes zapisany jako czlonek Rodrigo Gracie Team, a w podpisie masz Renzo Gracie ?

pzdr

Hey G, tu jest tak, ze szkoly pod Rodrigo, Almeida, Serra, Alvarez...nalezo do Renzo Gracie Team. Jak wypelnialem aplikacje na PanAms podalem ze jestem Renzo Team a moim instruktorem jest Rodrigo. Tak jest to troche dziwne i oni to pomieszali.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024