3 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_buc
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Co to jest sambo?
Nurtuje mnie to pytanie od dłuższego czasu.Przewertowałem stare posty ale sie nie natknąłem na opis tego sportu.
Czy mógłby ktoś wskazać różnice sambo- np.ju-jitsu poza genezą powstania.

budo_^hast^
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Co to jest sambo?
Sambo to akronim od Samoobornona Bez Orushia, co z rozyjskiego tlumaczyc mozna jako samoobrona bez broni. Jets to system walki wrecz przeciwko przeciwnikom uzbronjonym jak i nie. Sambo dzieli sie zasadniczo 2 stye. Sambo sportowe ( Sambo Borba lub Sambo wrestling ) i Combat Sambo.
Samo sambo narodzilo sie po wojnie rosyjsko - japonskiej w 1930 roku. Powstalo na potrzeby i uzytek sowieckiego wojska. Sportowa odmiana tegoz systemu zostala stworzona po to aby moc ja bezpiecznie uprawiac. Obecnie sambo jest znane i cwiczone praktycznie na calym swiecie.
Techniki spotykane w sambo to glownie rzeczy zaczerpniete z narodowych zapasow narodow wschodniej czesci europy. Miedzy innymi byly to systemy: tatarskie zapasy [kurjaga], Tuvin kuresh, Yakut hopsagaj, Chuvash akatuj i inne. Oczywiscie sambo zaczerpnelo swoje techniki takze z bardziej znanych systemow jak zapasy [europejskie], jiu-jitsu, judo, aikido, karate.
W sportowej rywalizaji w sambo uzywa sie kurtek do chwytania, Kurtkas. [Brzmi dziwnie ale zapewne mozna uzywac gory od zwyklej judogi]Celem rywalizacji jest obalenie przeciwnika na plecy tudziez zmuszenie go do klepania na skutek dzwigni na noge lub reke. Tyle wprowadzenia na temat tego systemu.
Po rozmowie z fritzem na ircu dowiedzialem sie kilku rzeczy. Samo sambo to glownie dzwignie na nogi. Jest to z cala pewnoscia udogulnienie. Niemniej jest to silny element sambo. Istnieje wiele roznych sposobow klinczu jak i obalenia. Sposoby dojscia do technik noznych takze sa rozwiniete.
Sam nie spotkalem sie z sambo. Tak wiec nie mam za bardzo jak porownac bjj do tego systemu. Bez watpienia sa to systemy pokrewne. Mowie tutaj o sportowej wersji sambo i bjj. Jako iz sa pokrewne to bardzo dobrze moga sie uzupelniac.

budo_hemp
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 26 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Nurtuje mnie to pytanie od dłuższego czasu.Przewertowałem stare posty ale sie nie natknąłem na opis tego sportu.
Czy mógłby ktoś wskazać różnice sambo- np.ju-jitsu poza genezą powstania.

cytuje posta Fiodora, raz juz bylo podobne pytanie:temat bjj&sambo, wersja angielska, niestety nie chce mi sie tlumaczyc

informacje które znalazłem w sieci:
XX century: beginning
Before the revolution of 1917 year there wasn't teaching of hand-to-hand combat methods in army, even in special forces. At soviet time mass preparing of fighters at most times was in reports only, but some things were changed.

Besides different schools of early sambo, Red Army also had applied hand-to-hand combat, sometimes combined with fighting vs. armed opponent. Compulsory curriculum of training for that-time "commandos" included so-called "free-style fighting" (another name - "fighting of unarmed"), fighting with short weapon (with knives and unarmed vs. armed with knife), bayonet fencing and unarmed vs. bayonet fighter. There were no counter-methods against opponent armed with more long weapon (sabre, "shashka" (special cavalry sabre)) or revolver: it was clear that teaching "for all" cannot prepare such a fighter.

1920s were marked by new interest for complex fighting systems. But they weren't non-controlled: coaches usually worked in NKVD ("Narodnyi Komissariat Vnutrennih Del" - People's Commissariat of Inner Affairs; police of that time), and common citizen couldn't study those systems. At that time law became prosecute for "exceeding of self-defence limit". Combat methods could be studied "for special using" only. The most-known coaches of that time were Nil Nikolaevich Oznobishin and Ivan Lavrentievich Solonevich.

Oznobishin was born in noble family, but became a circus actor. Together with his circus Oznobishin visited many countries. He knew many languages and liked boxing very much. At 1915 year he participated First Moscow boxing championship. During 1918-26 he served in Red Army, coached boxing for soldiers. At 1930 he published a book "Art of hand-to-hand combat". After false accusation, he was arrested in 1941 and exiled to Kazakhstan on five years.

There are also very few information about Solonevich. He was born in 1880s. First and only printed work with description of his school was made at 1928 year. It was illustrated book "Self-defence and attacking without weapon". Most methods of catching and throwing were from "free-style american wrestling". Unlike Oznobishin, who estimate fist strikes from english boxing adn included them in his system, but underestimated really power strikes, Solonevich advise to use "power" strikes, and boxing's evades. But unlike Oznobishin, Solonevich wasn't familiar with french boxing. But in any case he created a good school, useful in application. According to indirect information, at 1930s I.L.Solonevich was succesful in emigration from USSR.
Creation of sambo
One of the first men who was succesful in studing "combat wrestling" was V.A.Spiridonov, officer of old Russia Army. He came to army as volunteer, became officer, fought during Russia-Japan war 1904-05. After the war he began to study europian version of japanese jujutsu. During WWI he was injured and retired. Since 1919 he worked in the field of physical development of soldier and began to develop new system of self-defence. Up to the end of 1930s he never denied that his system was based on japanese art of close-range combat.

Since 1920s, Spiridonov's system "Sam" became to spread among USSR policemen and borderguards. At 1928 year his students won a match against german's judo wrestlers (2:1).

Another famous person of that time - Vasilii Sergeevich Oshchepkov. He was born on Sakhalin island, at that time - japanese land. He studied judo in Kodokan-judo, up to 2nd dan. At 1920s he worked in Vladivostok and in China. Later, after a short period of working in Novosibirsk, Oshchepkov came to capital, and was successful in partial pushing of Spiridonov's school. On the base of judo he developed new system of hand-to-hand combat for army. He called this system "free-style wrestling".

Ochscepkov's system was for fighter, Spiridonov's system - for saboteur. Oshchepkov didn't agreed to keep silence about oriental origin of his system. As a result, he was arrested as "japanese spy" and immediately killed in prison. His school kept existence and became a base of modern sambo (SAMBO is "SAMozashchita Bez Oruzhiya" - "Self-defence without weapon"). New heads of school (Kharlampiev, quickly named as "creator of sambo", and others) made great efforts for deleting all similarities between sambo and oriental martial arts. Gradually the best martial art of soviet time became not the best sport competition art...

Spiridonov's system had another fate. This system didn't exist officially, but kept in real life: this school was popular among NKVD officers. Many methods became a part of sambo. But army's sambo and police's sambo had different purposes: soldier usually has to kill his opponent in situation when he lost his weapon, policeman prefer to keep his opponent alive (but immobilised).

1938, october, 16: data of signing the order about "borning" sambo. This order said, that this system "was created on the base of elements from national kinds of wrestling - georgian, tadjik, kazakh, uzbek, kirghiz - and best elements from other kinds of wrestling". Obviously, that at 1928, at Stalin's time, georgian wrestling was the first, and there was no place for europian and japanese kinds of wrestling. But what can we say about wrestling of different USSR nations?

budo_buc
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

hemp:Post Fiodora opisuje geneze sambo.

Dla słabo znających angielski (ja znam średnio :wink: )

Do rewolucji rosyjskiej walka wręcz nie była wogóle nauczana w armii.
W Armii Czerwonej (po rewolucji) zaczęto uczyć walki wręcz oraz posługiwania się nożem lub przeciwko nożowi lub bagnetowi.
W latach 20-tych systemu uczono tylko w NKWD.Najbardziej znanymi instruktorami byli Oznobishin i Solonevich.
Oznobishin mimo dobrego pochodzenia był artystą cyrkowym :P
W 1915 brał udział mistrzostwach w boksie.
1918-26 służył w Armii Czerwonej gdzie uczył boksu.
1930 opublikował książkę sztuka bojowej walki wręcz.
1941 po fałszywym oskarżeniu zesłany na 5 lat do Kazachstanu.
Drugi słynny instruktor Solonevich popełnił książkę "Samoobrona i atak bez broni".
Oznobishin preferował angielską szkołe boksu,Solonevich twarde uderzenia oraz chwyty i rzuty z zapasów.
Solonevich podobno uciekł z kraju w 1930.
Powstanie sambo.
Spiridonov.
System oparł na ju-jitsu czego nie ukrywał do lat 30.
Od 1920 uczył systemu "sam" policjantów i strażników granicznych
1928 jego uczniowie pokonali niemieckich zapaśników.
Inny słynny twórca własnego systemu-Oshchepkov.Poznał judo w Japonii, dochrapał sie 2 dana.Wrócił do kraju i swój system oparty na judo nazwał "free-style wrestling".
Oshchepkow swój styl stworzył dla fajterów :? , głosił otwarcie, że styl jest z judo, w rezultacie został uznany za szpiega japońskiego i stracony.
Ale szkoła przetrwała, nastepca Kharlampiev systematycznie eliminował elementy z japońskich sztuk walki.
Spiridonov stworzył system dla sabotarzystów :?: . Popularny szczególnie u oficerów NKWD.
1938 Rozkazem Stalina powstał oficjalnie system Sambo oparty na narodowych elementach zapasów:gruzińskich,tadżyckich,kazachskich,uzbeckich,kirgiskich... :)

O tym z grubsza traktuje ten tekst.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024