21 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

Joks
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6459 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Stały cykl na krecie??
z drugiej tez strony mozna znalezc badanie dlugotrwalego stosowania kreatyny w którym nie stwierdzono skutków ubocznych, wiec jak to w nauce bywa jedno wyklucza drugie. zaznaczam ze badanie bylo prowadzone z faza nasycenia przez 5 dni, pozniej standard i tak przez 21 miesiecy

Mol Cell Biochem. 2003 Feb;244(1-2):95-104.

Long-term creatine supplementation does not significantly affect clinical markers of health in athletes.

Kreider RB, Melton C, Rasmussen CJ, Greenwood M, Lancaster S, Cantler EC, Milnor P, Almada AL.

Exercise and Sport Nutrition Laboratory, Department of Human Movement Sciences and Education, The University of Memphis, Memphis, TN, USA. [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

Creatine has been reported to be an effective ergogenic aid for athletes. However, concerns have been raised regarding the long-term safety of creatine supplementation. This study examined the effects of long-term creatine supplementation on a 69-item panel of serum, whole blood, and urinary markers of clinical health status in athletes. Over a 21-month period, 98 Division IA college football players were administered in an open label manner creatine or non-creatine containing supplements following training sessions. Subjects who ingested creatine were administered 15.75 g/day of creatine monohydrate for 5 days and an average of 5 g/day thereafter in 5-10 g/day doses. Fasting blood and 24-h urine samples were collected at 0, 1, 1.5, 4, 6, 10, 12, 17, and 21 months of training. A comprehensive quantitative clinical chemistry panel was determined on serum and whole blood samples (metabolic markers, muscle and liver enzymes, electrolytes, lipid profiles, hematological markers, and lymphocytes). In addition, urine samples were quantitatively and qualitative analyzed to assess clinical status and renal function. At the end of the study, subjects were categorized into groups that did not take creatine (n = 44) and subjects who took creatine for 0-6 months (mean 4.4 +/- 1.8 months, n = 12), 7-12 months (mean 9.3 +/- 2.0 months, n = 25), and 12-21 months (mean 19.3 +/- 2.4 months, n = 17). Baseline and the subjects' final blood and urine samples were analyzed by MANOVA and 2 x 2 repeated measures ANOVA univariate tests. MANOVA revealed no significant differences (p = 0.51) among groups in the 54-item panel of quantitative blood and urine markers assessed. Univariate analysis revealed no clinically significant interactions among groups in markers of clinical status. In addition, no apparent differences were observed among groups in the 15-item panel of qualitative urine markers. Results indicate that long-term creatine supplementation (up to 21-months) does not appear to adversely effect markers of health status in athletes undergoing intense training in comparison to athletes who do not take creatine.

...:::-+=[efekt genetycznego daru, niedługo zabraknie dla mnie ciężaru  :P]=+-:::...

BODYGUARD
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7885 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Motoryzacja, kompy,sztuki walki, sex, kobitki, książki fantasy,muza techno

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Stały cykl na krecie??
A bo to wszystko to jest jedno wielkie pierdolenie od rzeczy o!

trzeba wszystko robic z głową i pod kątem własnych predyspozycji
a nie wyczytac badannia że kre alkalyn jest zły i juz go z góry olewać
i odradzać wszystkim a samemu
nawet nigdy go nie biorąc.

tak samo zapatrywanie sie ze jakis matołek brał kreatynę
10 lat bez przerwy i chuj i krzyż mu na drogę ja biorę 2 miechy i rosne i chuj
bo taki mam organizm i tyla.

oczytani wszyscy w googlach a praktyki własnej zero.