12 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

jaro113
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

kreatyna, co sądzicie?
Witam, w tej chwili biore jakos zwykla kreatynke- nie powiem niczego sobie ,plus amino pro nano stack ale chcialbym pomału skompletowac cos juz na drugi cykl i znalazlem talie cos i prosze o waszą opinie czy waeta zakupu i co mogłbym jeszcze dokupic Reflex Nutrition
Creapure Creatine

: Dołączona grafika

Reflex Nutrition Creatine is a high quality creatine designed to improve performance and increase endurance in your training. ATP is the molecule that fuels the body, by supplementing with Creatine, ATP is more effectively replaced ensuring higher energy levels for longer. One of the best and poplular sports powders on the market today, Reflex Nutrition Creatine.

Reflex Nutrition is a name synonymous with quality, performance and reputation who work with the best manufacturers of Creatine in the world. The Creapure logo is your guarantee of quality. Creapure products are HPLC tested for purity, but perhaps more importantly are guaranteed free from impurities and by-products, creatinine (CRN), dicynandiamide (DCD) and dihydrotriazine (DHT). In fact, on the market today the only creatine product that has tested consistently the best is Creapure Creatine Monohydrate.

Creatine naturally occurs in the body; it is present in every human cell and functions as an energy store. Depending on body weight and muscle mass, the body stores between 100 and 150gms of Creatine, of which about 2 to 4gms are used every day for normal activity. Half of the required Creatine is produced by the body itself, the rest must be obtained daily from food. For an optimal supply of Creatine, 500g of raw meat or raw fish must be consumed every day. Because this is hardly feasible in practice, supplementary Creatine makes sense and is recommended.

One of the most researched of all supplements. Creatine is universally recognized as offering the potential to increase maximal strength and endurance by up to 15% in speed sports as well as intensive weight training, even in the short term. Improvement can be as high as 20% for maximal strength in interval training; approximately 30% for power increase and energy release in short sprints and up to 15% in training for repeated sprints. Creatine intake also results in improved concentration, higher endurance in training and faster recovery and is therefore is ideal for a broad range of sports people; from bodybuilders through to those who need explosive power in their chosen sport or those involved in speed sports.

Whilst there are many different forms of Creatine available on the market today, Creapure is the only Creatine in the world to be consistently tested free from impurities and by-products. Manufactured by AlzChem of Germany, Creapure Creatine is the only choice for those who want a research proven safe source of Creatine. This is especially important since other sources of Creatine potentially contain impurities and by-products including Creatinine (CRN), dicyandiamide (DCD), Dihydrotriazine (DHT) and Thiourea.

Reflex Guarantees
- Formulated to be the market leader.
- Better value than the competition.
- Made with 100% renewable energy and recyclable container.
- Made in accordance with ISO9001 procedures and randomly drug tested in accordance with ISO17025.

Dołączona grafika
DirectionsDołączona grafika

To be used as a dietary supplement to help increase strength, energy and endurance.

Loading Phase: Take one measure (5g) and mix with 500ml of water, fruit juice or meal replacement 4 times a day at regular intervals for 5 days.
Maintenance: Take one measure (5g) daily with 500ml of water, fruit juice or meal replacement.

Warning(s): Do not exceed stated dose, not to be used by pregnant or lactating mothers, not to be used for more than 8 weeks at a time, a recommended break of 4 weeks is advised before using again.

Dołączona grafika
Serving AmountDołączona grafika

Per 5g measure:
Creatine Monohydrate: 5g
do niej,

UnDeRoS
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1738 postów
Bardzo Dobra
  • Staż [miesiące]:18
  • Wzrost [cm]:188
  • Waga [kg]:86

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: kreatyna, co sądzicie?
Nie wiem po co ten caly opis po angielsku wkleiles, ale mniejsza z tym. Creapure to najczystsza forma kreatyny, ale jest to mono, wiec nie jest to cos "super". Po krecie nie bierz znowu krety.

Mexyk

Mexyk
  • Zabanowany(a)
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 postów

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Jak stosowales teraz kreatyne możesz kupić jakiś booster bez kreatynowy, także nie wiem po co ten opis cały..

jaro113
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Mieszkam w UK i niestety ale wszystko tu napisane jest po angielsku, wiec szukam czegos na tym rynku bo nie wiem czy sie opłaca sprowadzanie z Polski czy wyjdzie taniej poprostu nie wiem, jak ma ktos taką wiedze to niech sie wypowie.
To co proponujecie. Jakis booster i co wiecej?
Co powiecie o tym
MASSACRA Creafusion i co do tego mozna?

Użytkownik jaro113 edytował ten post Ponad rok temu

konkret
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 611 postów
Neutralna
  • Staż [miesiące]:37
  • Wzrost [cm]:177
  • Biceps [cm] :rośnie
  • Klatka piersiowa [cm]:duża
  • Pas [cm]:skórzany
  • Udo [cm]:wielkie
  • Przysiad [kg]:potrafie zrobić
  • Wyciskanie [kg]:bardzo lubie
  • Martwy ciąg [kg]:robie z pasem
  • Waga [kg]:82

Napisano Ponad rok temu

ceny bardzo porownywalne.
Osobiscie wybrałbym angielski produkt bo w tych naszych to mozna duzo niechcianych skladnikow zobaczyc ktore w ogole nie sa wypisane w skladzie
NIE BÓJ SIĘ ZMIANY NA LEPSZE ! :)

kuba1000
  • Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8481 postów

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Ile masz siana do wydania ? Dieta jest tak ?

Podaj jakaś strone z której zamawiasz

jaro113
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Century Supplements lub Discount Supplements
do 100F 150f

Użytkownik jaro113 edytował ten post Ponad rok temu

kuba1000
  • Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8481 postów

Napisano Ponad rok temu

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

I branie rano i przed treningiem Maniac a po Size on :bye: Ładna Sieka by była ;)

jaro113
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

no i super o takie odpowiedzi chodzi, plusik wędruje

kuba1000
  • Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8481 postów

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Size Ona to nawet pół porcji by ci stykło przy takim dawkowaniu :bye: Wtedy będziesz miał dłuższy cyklon

jaro113
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

zawsze mozna dokupic drugi, ale jak tak mówisz to dostosuje sie wedłog zalecen

UnDeRoS
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1738 postów
Bardzo Dobra
  • Staż [miesiące]:18
  • Wzrost [cm]:188
  • Waga [kg]:86

Napisano Ponad rok temu

No size-on'a to sam Slodkiewicz zachwalal wiec jestem ciekaw efektow :bye:

jaro113
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

informacje bedą, ale to jeszcze troche najpierw skoncze kreatynke chwile odpoczynku i do dziela sam jestem ciekawy wiec wszystko postaram sie dopiąc na ostatni guzik aby efekty były jak najlepsze