• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

shihan Tokujun Ishi (1963 - 2007)
Dołączona grafika

shihan Tokujun Ishi 5 dan, 1963 - 2007

It is with great sorrow that we send you this sad news. Only two weeks after the International Seminar, on October 30th, Ishi Shihan got sudden troubles with the circulatory organs (the main artery), and on the same day he went through an 11 hours long emergency surgery. The doctors managed to save his life at that time, and further treatment was carried out at the Intensive Care Unit. However on November 4th, he’s condition got worse, and he went through a second surgery. After this second surgery, Shihan Ishi continued to struggle for his life, but other organs such as lungs and kidneys started to fail, and he also got a cerebral infarction which made his condition worse.

Despite prayers made by President Midori and all Branch Chiefs, as well as students and many, many other people, Shihan Ishi passed away today, on November 12th at 11:17am. He was 44 years old.

His death has come as a great shock for us, and it is still difficult to believe it. Today here in Japan, we all suffer a great grief and intense sorrow.

On November 7th, we sent out information to the WKO Board Members about Shihan Ishi’s condition. However, since his condition changed daily we wanted to wait with sending out information to all overseas Branch Chiefs. We apologize for not being able to inform you earlier of the situation.

From the bottom of our heart, we do all pray for the soul of Shihan Ishi, a person who has been given so much to our organization

Zdaje sobie sprawę, że shihan Ishi nie jest znanym karateka wśród polskich adeptów Kyokushin, ale biorąc pod uwagę to, że od kilku lat regularnie był głównym instruktorem na letnich i wiosennych obozach w wielu państwach Europy (Holandia, Bułgaria, Węgry, Litwa, Belgia, Rumunia ect) a także w Rosji i Kazahstanie postanowiłem wkleic informacje o tym smutnym wydarzeniu jakim była Jego śmierć. Miałem okazję trenować z shihan na obozie w 2005 roku na Litwnie- super człowiek, bardo pogodny, komunikatywny, doświadczony i z gigantyczną wiedzą. Pomimo iz nie był On czołowym zawodnikiem , był jednak bardzo dobrym i wymagającym instruktorem.Posiadacz tytułu shihan i stopnia 5 dan. Szef Honbu dojo WKO i przez wiele lat Sekretarz Generalny WKO. Uczeń Sosai Oyamy. Przez wiele lat był, na prośbe Sosai, Branch Chefem w Australii.

Osu!

Dołączona grafika
Dołączona grafika
Dołączona grafika

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024