budo_^hast^
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Ultimate Grappling Challenge V
Dołączona grafika

On September 18th the fifth annual Open European Championships in Submission Wrestling and Submission Fighting 'Ultimate Grappling Challenge V' will be hosted by Shidokan Germany in cooperation with the European Luta Livre Organization in the German Sportshighschool in Cologne. In the past years the UGC became one of the major Grappling and MMA Events in Germany and Central Europe, attracting international top fighters from all around the world. The website of the UGC is now available at [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników] (in english language) and provides all necessary information about rules, divisions etc. This year the UGC has a new change in its rules: THERE ARE NO TIME-LIMITS in Submission Wrestling!!! The only way to win is by submission or by accumulating 7 points during a match. This new rule really makes the UGC V to a real ULTIMATE test in Grappling and MMA.

budo_^hast^
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Ultimate Grappling Challenge V
T H I S I S H O W Y O U F I G H T A T T H E U G C V

To give you a taste of things to come we show the most important rules of the UGC here on this page. You can also download the complete tournament info and official invitation to this event here: ugcv.doc [72 KB] . If you need any further info please feel free to send us an e-mail at [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników] at any time.

S U B M I S S I O N W R E S T L I N G

Fight Time: There is no time limit for the matches! A fight ends by submission or by victory by way of points, when one fighter scored 7 points during a match!

Tournament Style: Maximum of 16 Fighters in each Division. Maximum of 4 fights for the winner of a division. KO-System: winner of a Match advances to the next round, the
loser leaves the tournament. Losers of Semi-Final Matches will fight for 3rd Place.

Age-/Weight-Classes:
Juniors (female and male, 14-17 years): -54,9 kg, -65,9 kg, +66 kg
Women (18 years +): -54,9 kg, -65,9 kg, +66 kg
Men (18 years +): -65,9 kg, -76,9 kg, -87,9 kg, -98,9 kg, +99,0 kg, Absolute Class

Clothing: Fight-Shorts or suitable Clothes. Dogi, Kimono, Wrestling Shoes, Rashguards
or T-Shirts are optional. Kneepads etc. may be worn.

Mat: Mat Area is 7x7 m, no cage or fence. If the Fighters go out of this area the
Referee will restart the Fight in the center of the mat in the same position they
were when they left the mat. If the Fighters were standing they will start again facing each other.

Legal Techniques:
Any kind of Choke (except for using the hand for closing the windpipe) with or without the use of the uniform
Any Armbar, Shoulderlock or Wristlock
Any Leglock or Anklelock (including Heel-Hooks)

Illegal Techniques:
Neck Cranks
No striking of any kind
No eye gouging or fish hooking
No grabbing the ears
No hair pulling
No finger or toe holds
No thumbing
No scratching and pinching
No kicking
No biting
No touching groin area
No hands, knees or elbows on face
No slippery substances allowed on body or clothing

Securing Points:
Mount Position = 3 Points
Back Mount = 4 Points
Clean Takedown (ends passed the Guard) = 2 Points
Takedown (ends Guard or Half Guard) = 1 Points

Penalties:
Stalling = -1 Point
Running away = -1 Point

S U B M I S S I O N F I G H T I N G

Fight Time: All Preliminary Matches consist of 1 (one) Round of 5 (five) Minutes duration. All Finals consist of 2 (two) Rounds of 5 (five) Minutes duration.

Tournament Style: Maximum of 16 Fighters in each Division. Maximum of 4 Fights for the Winner of a Division. KO-System! Winner of a Match advances to the next round, the looser leaves the Tournament. Losers of Semi-Final Matches will fight for 3rd Place.

Age-/Weight-Classes:
Women (18 years +): -56 kg, -60 kg, -65 kg, -70 kg, -76 kg, +76,1 kg
Men (18 years +): -60 kg, -65 kg, -70 kg, -76 kg, -83 kg, -89 kg, +89,1 kg
Attention: if a division shows less than 3 competitors the promoter can put divisions together with the next higher/lower division

Clothing: Fight-Shorts. Women must wear a tight Top. All Fighters must wear a mouth-
piece. All female athletes must wear a chest-protector. All male athletes must wear a groin-guard. No Knee-/Elbow-Pads or Bandages. NO GLOVES!

Mat: Mat Area is 7x7 m, no cage or fence. If the Fighters go out of this area the
Referee will restart the Fight in the center of the mat in the same position they
were when they left the mat. If the Fighters were standing they will start again facing each other.

Legal Techniques:
Any kind of Choke (except for using the hand for closing the windpipe) Any Armbar, Shoulderlock or Wristlock
Any Leglock or Anklelock (including Heel-Hooks)
Kicks and Kneestrikes to the Head, Body, Arms and Legs during Stand-Up Fighting
Punches and Elbowstrikes to the Body, Arms and Legs during Stand-Up Fighting
Any throws and takedowns

Illegal Techniques:
Neck Cranks
No striking and kicking of any kind during Ground-Fighting
No eye gouging or fish hooking
No grabbing the ears
No hair pulling
No finger or toe holds
No thumbing
No scratching and pinching
No biting
No touching groin area
No hands, knees or elbows on face
No slippery substances allowed on body or clothing

Securing Points:
All fights will be scored by a 10-Point-Must System by 3 (three) Judges
In case of a draw in a match the Referee will declare the winner

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024