Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

budo_^hast^
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Dean "The Machine" Lister - The World's Greatest G

After winning the Absolute division at the ADCC Championships, and beating two BJJ world champions in the process, Dean Lister can truly be called the "World's Greatest Grappler." Following up his ADCC win by defending his KOTC Middleweight Crown, Dean Lister has to be considered the planet's premier combat athlete. Dan Lister is on a tear. After winning the ADCC 2003 Absolute division, in the most prestigious grappling event in the world, Lister returned home to San Diego and defended his King of the Cage world title with a submission victory over the tough Brian Sleeman. But that should come as no surprise. Lister loves submissions and at ADCC 2003 won three of his four Absolute matches by submission, setting an all-time ADCC Absolute record. The humble and friendly "Machine" credits his recent spectacular success to his new support team. Since breaking-up with his first jiu-jitsu instructor, Lister has relied heavily on the support of close friends and training associates Jocko Willink and Brent Stuchlik, along with a dedicated group of training partners who keep the new champion in peak physical and mental condition. Dean Lister's fascination with the combat arts started as a young boy. The son of an American Marine who was stationed in different parts of the world, Lister lived in Venezuela, Costa Rica, and Panama while growing up. "I was 13 years old and Panama was in civil war," Lister recalls. "I saw many people get killed in the crossfire." A foreigner in Latin America, Dean was always
seen as a "Gringo" and had to face many physical challenges as a teenager. "The foreigner is usually seen under a bad light," Lister says, "so I had to learn to defend myself at a young age." Now just coming into his prime as a fighter, and with his best years of competition still ahead, expect Dean Lister to be a permanent fixture on the winner's podium for years to come.

Dołączona grafika

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024