Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

budo_mariusz radliński
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

ZST 4 Japan
W dniu 7 września odbędzie się w Japonii kolejna gala ZST - The battle Field.

Na gali spotkają się ponownie Remigijus Morkevicius z Litwy z Japończykiem Atsuhiro Tsuboi. Zapowiada się ciekawy pojedynek, tym bardziej, że ostatnie cztery swoje walki w Japonii Remigijus wygrał przez KO.

Poniżej wywiady z zawodnikami (źródło: [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników] oraz [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników] )

Remigijus Morkevicius:
-Please tell us your fighting history.
I started SAMBO lesson when I was in Junior High School, then MUAY-TAI little afterward. I obtained titles at "SAMBO Jr. CHAMPIONSHIP 2001" and 2002 too. Also I became a champion at "LITHUANIA MUAY-TAI TOURNAMENT".

-KNEE KICK by which you had defeated both TSUBOI and TOKORO is your favorite technique?
Oh yes, Punching too, but Elbow attack is my best one. I would like to get K.O. victory with elbow attack near future (laugh).

-You said you had studied SAMBO, but you had tapped out by IMANARI’ leg joint technique. What kind of NEWAZA training you are doing now?
I started SAMBO training again just after "ZST 1", last November, back in Lithuania. Though it was not enough, I studied the techniques of JUDO and WRESTLING. I knew nothing of INAMORI’ technique at that time, how and from where it came. But now, I can defend from Triangle Sleeper hold, LEGLOCK and all others as my coach taught me. (laugh).

-You had joined ZST from last November, how do you like it?
I am very glad to be there. It was my surprise "ZST 1" had been nice dramatic stage. Beside, ZST fighting style suit me, and most of all, visiting Japan! (laugh)

-"ZST 1" was your first visit to Japan, BUSHIDO country, isn’t it?
Yes. I visited some other countries, but Japan is No. 1. I was deeply impressed, beautiful city, kind people and charming girls… (laugh)
The word of BUSHIDO is nice. You see I had bought the book of it in Lithuania. (laugh)
I intend to go to Disneyland next time, surely after K.O. victory. (laugh)

-How do you like to fight in any other country than Japan?
By all means! Fighting in U.S.A will be interesting.

-Is there any opponent among ZST fighters?
Yes, all fighters in the same weight class, and I would like K.O. victory against all ZST fighters.

-Please give us your comment of ZST tournament in this November, and any message to your fan in this site?
Thanks to ZST that gave me the opportunity to fight. It is my pleasure to fight at ZST in future. Please cheer me up. At November tournament, I will get K.O. victory against INAMORI, of course!!

----------------------------

Atsuhiro Tsuboi:
- Please tell us fighting history of Atsuhiro Tsuboi.
I studied Judo in School days. After graduated High School I started training of Shoot Boxing at FUBUKI GYM. At present I am teaching striking and other techniques at ALIVE KOMAKI while studding Jiu-jitsu and total fighting myself.

- Why you started Shoot Boxing lesson?
Tough I wanted to study SHOOTO there was no such gym in Nagoya, but there was Shoot Boxing gym there. Since both names are alike, I started Shoot Boxing.

- What was the result?
I had once been ranked No. l at Shoot Boxing.

- You had fought with MASATO who became champion of K-l World Max 2003?
Yes. I had once refused the offer as it came less than once month of the match, but it came again just before the match, I could not refuse it any more, oh I just reminded it (laugh)

- You were defeated by decision.
Yes. The weight class had been one rank upper for MASATO. I thought I could win at that time, but MASATO’ hungry spirit for victory might had brought winning (laugh)

- How were ZST rules as it was the first time for you to fight in Total Fight rules?
It was severe, as fighters could not rest during the match, because the break came so soon even in ground position. But I think the rules suited me, as they are easy to understand like striking in stand and submission in ground.

- Are you interested in fighting abroad?
Oh yes, I would like to do so if there is a chance.

- Which country?
Any country if an offer comes and it’ timing suits me.

- You are going to fight with REMIGIJUS MORKEVICIUS of Rings Lithuania again at ZST, September 7. How was the previous match?
His punch had been stronger than I had observed on his videotape, but his ground technique was near to none.

- Your triangle strangulation was near to finish, but the referee called Break because of REMIGIJUS’ foul.
Well… it was inevitable, as a result. But this time I am surely going to win.

- How are you going to fight, it must be easy to make strategy as it is re-match.
I am proud of my career of Shoot Boxing games, so I would like to give him down or he gives me down, anyway by striking. But this is a total fight, so I may try to fight in ground. When I saw videotape of ZST 3, he seemed to be stronger than previous time.

- How was REMIGIJUS at ZST 3, against TOKORO?
His body had been bigger than previous time, he had overwhelmed TOKORO by power, he is rapidly growing up, I know. (laugh) I also understood that he have studied the defending way of Newaza too.

- In November, there is 5 million tournament, as a regular participant of ZST; do you like to join it?
Oh yes, positively. Prize money is of course attractive, but I would like to fight with other ZST fighters in and out.

- Do you return to Shoot Boxing?
No return, as I do not think I left it. At present I would like to have good result at ZST that give me chances. Though if a chance has come, I intend to improve my Shoot Boxing again.

- Your message to your fan, please.
I was losing games though I often drove my opponents to the corner, it was my bad habit, this time I would like to show my full ability and obtain victory, please cheer me up.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024