1 odpowiedź w tym temacie

budo_tony
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Arona przed GP
Tatame: This is your first Grand Prix. What do you think about facing Jackson in your first fight?

Arona: Yes, it is my first Grand Prix. I don't see too much trouble in getting Quinton in the first fight, because I've never had an easy fight. Jackson is a guy who has lots of victories, and in my opinion he is a complete fighter and has a good chance to be in the finals. I hope things work out for me and I can pass through him.

Tatame: What do you think about the Pride organization matching you up against Jackson in the first fight?

Arona: They want to test me. I think the winner of this fight will be the tournament champion. That's the reason they put me in this situation.

Tatame: Who would you like to face in the final?

Arona: I really want to fight Vanderlei, but I think that it wouldn't be as good now, because I want his belt and it's not available in this tournament. I think Vanderlei shouldn't even fight in this GP because he is the Pride Middleweight champion.

Tatame: If you get to face Vanderlei, what would be your strategy to beat him?

Arona: My strategy is step inside the ring well-prepared psychologically. It's like Murilo Ninja's fight at Pride 23, because during that day I suffered all kinds of psychological pressure. Against Vanderlei, I think it's important to punch standing and bring the fight to the ground also.

Tatame: How is your training?

Arona: I don't know who I'll face after Jackson, so I have to be prepared to face anyone else. At the moment, I just have Quinton Jackson and his movements in focus. I am watching all his fights on video.

Tatame: What about specific training?

Arona: I am training four times a week with my physical technician, Marcelo Seroldi. We work out together, doing some strength training and explosion. I do my MMA training with the BTT guys, doing some take downs, blocks, and ground training. I train Muay Thai with Toniko Junior. Besides, I continue with my own natural exercises like hiking mountains and facing the waves in the ocean. This is good for my adrenaline.

Tatame: What do you think about Pride organization adding another Japanese fighter instead of a Gracie as they promised?

Arona: I think they want to see a Japanese fighter in the final. They are coming with three guys (Sakuraba, Tamura and Yoshida) into the GP. It's a political thing.

budo_saku
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5219 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Arona przed GP
tony nie zakładaj takich nowych tematów, wrzucaj je do tego przyklejonego

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024