budo_tygrys
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

co o tym myślicie??
oto tekst do którego się odnosi pytanie:
When fighting a true warrior always maintains to keep the intention to stab his opponent in his face"
- Miyamoto Musashi -

A true warrior means nothing when he doesn't embrace death. As a matter of fact dying will make his life complete. Like the samurai,always be prepared to die and learn to accept it.
Learn to love it.
A warrior loves death in every way,that means also when it happens to someone else but himself.
Being the cause of someones death is as good as it get for a true warrior. The true warrior gets so much pleasure from the pain and death from his enemy.

An enemy could never harm a true warrior because he loves pain and embraces death.you've gotta be Majin to understand this and I don't think many people on this site share the same opinion that Trunks and I share. I'm not at my very best right now,but I'm bruefly going to explain some of my and Trunks his thoughts ( Read Trunks' Majin entry).

- Holding Back -

I think every fighter has moment where he's not 'allowed' to give his full potential. For example when you're at your dojo/dojang where the fighting rule are SEMI-CONTACT.
HELLO!!!!!!!Semi-contact???? A real fighter cannot not fight 'Semi'.It's the decision you make the first time you see a person. "Am I Going to destroy him or let him go for now?"
I can't destroy him a little,because my powers a to great and to superior to that.
That doesn't mean you can never fight an inferiour fighter,because when you fight him your man goal is his destruction. People've got it all mixed up. You SHOULD see the world in black and white. Or noting or destroyed till the very end.
Nothing between that. Keep your honour, don't lower yourself to semi battles.

- Humiliation -

Humiliation is one of the greatest weapons a Majin warrior can use. Finishing people of with just one punch (one of trunks favorites) is very humiliating and boosts up your respect.Get respect trough humiliation. Sounds goods.
But humiliation is just one of many ways to make the fight more fun. Respect isn't something you earn,you take it.Every fighter has got to fun his own 'style' to humiliate a person,but I can tell you. The more black your heart,the greater your 'humiliating skills'.

- Who's Innocent??

How can you tell someone's innocent?
If a true Majin can't bare the sight of someone,then he's defintly not innocent anymore.
Honour is one of the most important thing in a true warriors way towards death. I'd rather do not use the word 'life' very much because that word means nothing.
Honour and pride,that are the only two things a fighter wants to die with(besides his bloodbrother off course).

Don't ever follow orders,because then you will end up like the rest.

Don't do things you don't want to do.

Destroy everyone who dares to touch your pride and honour.

Nothing's impossible for a true Majin.

My time's almost up,so I'll have to finish this another time.
Soon,I can tell you That. And watch out for Entry's from a True warrior named Trunks.
Those are defintly worth your while.

By our Black Temples, I declare that anyone who has something to mention about the Majin theory to say his words out loud. Your words shall be studied by wisdom and shall not be wasted.
But be prepared.....
If your words are chosen incorrectly,we will strike back.And we strike hard
And be aware that when your fear is at his peak,you will hear the shivering sound of the wind whispering the names: "Vegeta...." Trunks..."
And those will be the last words you'll hear.
Cause the sound of our names cause death by itself.

pozdrowienia
Tygrys

budo_telex
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: co o tym myślicie??
Co to jest ? Wyglada na przemyslenia psychopaty.
Jak dla mnie to jakis kretyn usiluje dorobic filozofie dla swojego chorego umyslu. Podpiera sie nazwiskiem Musashi... pewnie zeby madrze wygladalo.
Ale i tak wychodzi glupio :)
Co to za tekst ? Kto to autoryzuje ? :wink:

budo_tygrys
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

przykro mi ale autora tekstu nie znam , ale podzielam twoje zdanie telex

budo_raben
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Jak dla mnie to tu zadurzo wyrazów, których nie rozumiem więc się nie wypowiem :wink:

budo_cocosh
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Podpiera sie nazwiskiem Musashi... pewnie zeby madrze wygladalo.

Musashi nie podpiera sie nazwiskiem Musashi. On juz nie zyje. Byl jednym z najslynniejszych japonskich samurajow /samurai? :) /

budo_robertp
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2164 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Musashi nie podpiera sie nazwiskiem Musashi. On juz nie zyje. Byl jednym z najslynniejszych japonskich samurajow /samurai? :) /

Prawdziwy Musahi pisał po japońsku, to jakiś angielski oszust ;-)

budo_ukyo78
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1016 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Czemu ja na tym forum jakos nigdy nie moge sie doczytac ze samuraje sie malowali jak panienki, ze lubili male dziewczynki i mlodych chlopcow, ze byli czesto kolesiami co uwazali nauke rachunkow za upokorzenie i siedzieli na dupach piszac haiku a czesto ich zony prowadzily za nich domy. Albo o tym jak to sie zalamywali czasem podczas seppuku.
Albo o ile pamietam slynny Musashi co to wyskoczyl z krzakow pochlastal chlopca 12 lat i spierdolil przed jego obstawa- to byl spryciarz dopiero.
Jak mnie ku..a meczy ta cala ikonologia samurajowsa to po prostu nie moge.

budo_cocosh
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Ja nie wychwalam go wcale, ani nie podnosze samurajow do rangi swietych, tylko mowie, ze taki Musashi byl dawno i ze byl slawny. Tego chyba nie zaprzeczysz.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024