1 odpowiedź w tym temacie

budo_nycgrappler
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Polski Judoka?
Widze ze Polscy judocy ciagle pokazujo swojo klase na calym swiecie. Keep up the good job. Czy ktos go zna? W jakim on klubie w Polsce trenuje/trenowal?

His name is Paul and he is an exchange student from Poland. Black belt in judo and he is training for an international sambo tourney so myself and our pro sambo guy was trying to make him work by rotating on and off him till he got some good work in. They had been working before I got there and it was pretty much a burn out stage. They had gi's on, I didn't.
I know alot of people clown judo on this forum but I must say, that fucker was very very good on the ground. He tapped me with a smother choke but I was really no match for him. I was just trying to stay active to work his endurance.

I remember watching the ON THE MAT video with he and a few other people where BJ Penn was a BJJ white belt entering a black belt judo tourney and schooling the competition. Paul was almost beside himself at what he called "novice level judo". He said over and over that they weren't black belt level.

The guy is very good. Apparently they have professional leagues where you can enter a fighter in each weight class and compete for money in his country and region and he says they have some very good judokas there.

budo_kaviorek
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 33 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Polski Judoka?
nie mam pojecia, ale tez sie chetnie dowiem :)

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024