2 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_sportsport
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Bruce Lee i Yiquan
Już kiedyś była o tym mowa. Tutaj inne źródło: [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

The Story of Liang Zi Peng and Bruce Lee

When Bruce Lee was in Hong Kong he had studied Choy Lay Fut with Chen Nian Bo and studied the Jing Wu sets and Tan Tui with Xiao Han Sheng, studied Wing Chun with Yip Man and last of all had studied Yiquan with Liang Zi Peng.

At that time Liang would teach in King's Park in Ho Man Tin, walking along the path when he saw one student he would correct them in sequence.

At that time Lee's father Lee Hoi Chuen who was a famous opera singer, was also practicing in the park and studying Taiji under Liang and was familiar with Liang. He knew Liang was good at fighting and one day said to Liang: "My son has just come back from overseas and loves kungfu, please instruct him." Later he took him to the park to see Liang, and Liang thought saw that this young man was eager to learn, and asked him to stand in zhan zhuang while Liang was discussing boxing and fajin with the other students and throwing them into the air. Thus Bruce Lee was able to appreciate the power of Yiquan.

When Liang taught, he did not care about the forms, but was intent on imparting the principles, first one had to have the frame and then have explosive power. He encouraged his students to study the manuals, to understand the principles and improve their cultivation. He told them to avoid the streets, the brawls and fighting, and stressed that boxing was one of the arts of China. Liang taught all sorts, whether you studied Taiji or Southern Styles, he used the principles of Yiquan to correct you, while explaining the applications at the same time and used your own movements to throw you backwards. He was much different from many teachers at the time who only taught the frame and not how to apply the movements.

This enlightened method which encapsulated all forms of boxing, and was able to knock people down like breaking mountains and pouring out the sea, and throw people back several feet, greatly shocked Lee and expanded his horizons.

He stated that he taught according to Wang's principles and was doing away with the feudal relationship between teacher and student.

He stated that when You Peng Xi was learning from Wang in Shanghai, he asked him to call him "Mister Wang", and not "Sifu Wang" for he wanted the martial arts to be popularized, and to enter into modernity. So at that time Master You also asked his students to call him "Mister You." Thus when Liang was in Hong Kong he forbade his students to refer to him as Sifu, saying that in the north "Sifu" was a term that one used for taxi drivers, cooks, contractors. It was polite term for skilled manual labourers. Calling him Mister Liang, removed the distance between student and master and also did away with the embarrassment for those who came to study who were masters in their own right.

As Liang had his own profession, he did not accept fees for his lessons. He came across as a fashionable and upper class person, and always wore a suit with a tie when he went out. When teaching he wore a white long sleeved shirt with gold rimmed glasses, and looked like a scholar. This was for Bruce a world away from the lower class teachers, dressed in their singlets, who were always swearing and never far away from alcohol and cigarettes.

Bruce also often went with other students to Liang's house, which was on number 18, Austin Road in Jordan. Liang loved to move, and before they could make themselves comfortable, Liang would ask them to get up and move and do zhan zhuang. When he fa jin he pushed them onto the sofa. Lee was intoxicated by the speed at which his hands shot out, without being able to settle he was already flying backwards and the sky was full of stars.

Liang told Lee that he had been taught by You in the same way. First he had to give up each movement of the external styles, and begin again from zhan zhuang, converting the muscular resistance into true jin, before he could reach the next level of martial arts. Just like a glass which is full, if you pour more water into it, it will overflow. If you drink it, it is muddly and unclear. It is imperative to pour out the originally polluted water, before one can pour in the clear water. In order to understand the philosophy, one has to study the classics, of which Zhuang Zi and Lao Zi were the best.

When Liang came to Hong Kong, he brought along many martial arts books, he loved to read martial arts manuals, and would correct them using a red pen. He gave two books 《子門真宗》 and 《萇乃周拳譜》to Bruce, telling him to study them diligently. Eventually Bruce returned to the United States and never returned the books.

budo_wosiu
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1070 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Bruce Lee i Yiquan
My tu kolego Sportsport nie znamy angielskiego i rozumiemy tylko tyle, że Bruce Lee nie zwrócił książek. :)

Może przypomnij swój tekst, że Bruce Lee był kiedyś na wykładzie pewnego mistrza od pewnego rzadkiego stylu wewnętrznego, którego nazwy nawet teraz nie pamiętam, i bardzo się wzruszył, czy coś w tym stylu. Związek z Yiquan jest taki, że Wang Xiangzhai uważał jednego mistrza z tego stylu za trzech, którzy mu w życiu prawie spuścili wpierdol w walce. Racja, czy mylę się?

budo_sportsport
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Bruce Lee i Yiquan
Liang Zipeng nauczał w Hongkongu zarówno liuhebafa, jak i yiquanu. Prawdopodobnie był pierwszym, który w Hongkongu zaczął nauczać yiquanu, w tym wariancie określanym tam jako "południowy yiquan". Zarówno liuhebafa, jak i yiquan uczył się w Szanghaju. Liuhebafa od Wu Yihui'a, natomiast yiquanu od You Pengxi, ucznia Wang Xiangzhai'a. W tym okresie prawie wszyscy uczniowie yiquanu ćwiczyli też liuhebafa, a uczniowie liuhebafa ćwiczyli yiquan, stąd zbieżność koncepcji, mimo, że w jednym przypadku brak form, a w drugim jest wyjątkowo długa forma.

Informacja o uczestnictwie Bruca w wykładach i inspiracji koncepcjami yiquan/liuhebafa zamieszczona została w latach 70. w broszurce wydanej w Hongkongu przez stowarzyszenie fanów Bruce'a Lee.

Według przytoczonego tutaj artykułu natomiast, to był także udział w treningach. W dalszej części autor próbuje wskazać na czym polegał wpływ yiquanu ("południowego") na koncepcje Bruce'a :

The Yiquan absorbed by Bruce Lee

Although the time Bruce spent learning Yiquan was short, the philosophy of Yiquan deeply influenced the framework and principles of his Jeet Kuen Do.

1. There is no taolu, any sequence or movement can be used

The core of Yiquan is not to use any set methods, and to overcome the opponent in an instant. Thus the body has to be trained and prepared to a high level of fighting ability, with the ability to utilize explosive power at any time. One can react and counterattack at any time, and one does not waste time on extraneous flowery movements.

2. Search out one's own strengths, train appropriately, and set up one's own system

According to Liuhebafa, one has to be a bee collecting pollen from a hundred flowers, taking the best of other schools and digest them to become one's own.

3. Wu De (Morality)

Do not waste your time being a rascal on the streets, one must have culture and refinement, one must study the ancients, one must become a person with manners and dignity, be humble, self controlled and forgiving, and a master who enthusiastically helps others.

4. Search out one's identity

One must constantly reflect, stand and experience the flow of Qi in the body, and understand the smallest changes in the muscles of the body, the impact of the external weather and environment on one's thoughts and emotions, seek movement in stillness and calmly react to change.

5. Softness can overcome hardness

Only when the muscles are relaxed, can one's movements be fast and react with explosive energy.

6. Throw the opponent several feet away

When Bruce studied martial arts in the past, it was to beat people, Yiquan uses the whole frame of the body to throw the opponent flying. This led Bruce to later try to make the opponent fly in both his movies and his teaching.

7. Utilize the whole body strength

In the past, Bruce would use his attack to cause the opponent pain, but began to understand the importance of full body power through Yiquan, with the whole body framework, even if the opponent resists, the whole body power will rise up to break the opponent, leaving him no way to block or deflect.

8. Jeet Kuen

The principle of Yiquan is that if the opponent moves slightly, I will reach first and catch the opponents movement, rendering him unable to use his strength, covering his entire body. Bruce later developed Jeet Kuen Do which incorporated this principle.

9. Extend your hand

Extend your hands, do not retract, extend the hands fully to your opponent, use one's frame to block the opponent. If you retract, you will lose your ability to defend.

10. Issue sound

Master Liang liked to issue sound when he fa jin, whether he was practicing tuo yao or walking step he would also issue sounds, and he would use different kinds of sequenced sounds, to throw the opponent away. He would use his sound to augment his presence and intimidate. His disciple Sun Dit was very good at this. Bruce Lee also used his teaching in his movies.

11. Solid and real and not empty

Everytime you attack, it needs to be accurate, brutal and effective, it has to be a real attack and not a fake flowery movement, every movement has its use, and has to maintain the balance and frame, using the full power, it is practical and useful.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024