• Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
5 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_denis kang
  • Użytkownik
  • 1 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Hello Poland !!!!!!!
Hello everybody ! It's great to know that the sport of MMA is also popular in Poland. I dont know if there are many events there, but I hope that one day the UFC can go there and we can also have strong Polish fighters.

If you want to know what I have been up to since my last fight...well it's mostly rest haha. In the last 12 months I have fought a lot and I need to give my body a break. Training is still a part of my life but only for fun. When I train for a fight I do it because I have to and I always have that in my head. When I'm training outside of a fight, I love the training and it's the best thing in the world :)

I dont know when I will fight again but I hope that at the end of the summer I will have an offer from UFC.

I will also soon be on [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników] promoting their new and awesome line of rawshguards !

Regards,
Denis Kang

budo_tomasz
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2420 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Hello Poland !!!!!!!
to tak na serio? sprawdzil ktos ip?

budo_takedown
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4741 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Of course it is serious... I asked Denis to write, because I told him he got plenty of fans in Poland. The IP will show Canada.
It is exactly the same when I told Krzysztof Soszyński to write. I was hoping people here will be glad, that Denis wrote few words himself. BTW the rash guard that Denis told about, it's a Cage Wear brand - available very soon. For some details click -->here<--
I was hoping that people will support and cheer for him a little bit more, so guys... do something about it.

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Hi, Congratulations on your fight with Xavier, did you feel his kicks during the fight or they just didn't bother you?

budo_takedown
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4741 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

I don't know if Denis will be back here... if not, I will ask him your questions and return to You the answers. At least this I can do.
I hope Denis will kick some asses in UFC, like in old Pride FC times, when he was unstopable. I'm still pissed about his biceps, when he teared it against Gono. And because of it, he was not able to fight well against Misaki in tournament's final. I want revenge!
But he showed with Xavier, that with Alan Belcher it was just bad luck. Besides I talked with him about it right after the fight. He was seriously injured before his first fight in UFC and couldn't do grappling for about a 5 or 7 weeks, if I remember well. But it wasn't an excuse, he didn't say nothing untill I asked. On the end of the day, he showed good fight in his last performance. I only hope his next one will be on the main card!!!

budo_takedown
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4741 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Sos... Denis said:

I felt his kicks,
especially his one lowkick.
Ouch!
But I was able to take them.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024