budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

UFC 97 - zasady amatorskiego mma : O

While the Ultimate Fighting Championship's Canadian debut last year was the most highly attended event in the promotion's history, it appears that the UFC's return trip to Montreal may not be as welcome.

The promotion on Wednesday launched ticket sales for its April 18 event at the Bell Centre in Montreal. UFC 97 is scheduled to feature a middleweight championship bout between Anderson Silva and Thales Leites.

Evidently, due to recent events that fall under the Quebec Athletic Commission's jurisdiction – specifically former TKO promoter Stephane Patry's new Strikebox event – the commission is considering revising its enforcement of the rules that have governed mixed martial arts for years in Quebec, according to a report from Sportsnet.ca.

Sources apparently informed Sportsnet.ca that the QAC is considering changes such as disallowing elbow and knee strikes, requiring the use of a smaller cage than the UFC Octagon, and possibly forcing the referee to stop the bout if a fighter is knocked down from standing due to a strike in order to check and see if the fighter is able to continue.

Representatives of the QAC told Sportsnet.ca the UFC would have to follow the commissions rules in order to operate an even in Montreal.

The UFC has always been adamant that it acts under the governance of the sanctioning body in place in the territory that its events are held. Such rules changes would have a rather drastic effect on the in-ring action, the likes of which the promotion hasn't had to face in many years. Although no comment is yet forthcoming from the UFC on what it would do if such changes were implemented, it wouldn't seem to follow the promotion's track record to accept changes of such magnitude.

The Sportsnet.ca report went on to say that "Marc Ratner, the UFC's vice president of government and regulatory affairs, is fully aware of the new situation and is hopeful that ongoing discussions with the commission will prove that this will not jeopardize the UFC's return to the province."

Nie wierzę, poprostu ręce opadają.

budo_charly
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2742 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: UFC 97 - zasady amatorskiego mma : O
Mam nadzieje ze UFC sie na to nie zgodzi :roll:

budo_nechrist
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2092 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

oto wlasnie zwiazki i komisje sportowe, psia ich mac... siedza takie dziady, pierdza w stolki i kombinuja co by tu jeszcze spierdolic. ciekawe co by sie dzialo jakby to przeforsowali. chociaz Dana pewnie juz swoje zadziala z "czlonkami".
Anderson broni pasa i ma zakaz uzywania kolan - moze to spisek przeciw Silvie? ;)

pzdr

budo_eftestad
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ/MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

może jeszcze przed walką będą rzucać monetą czy walczą na zasadach Boksu czy BJJ...

budo_popo
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1035 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Iaido

Napisano Ponad rok temu

A wszystko przez Jamesa Thompsona !!!

budo_dealer
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1692 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Różne

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Mam nadzieje ze UFC sie na to nie zgodzi :roll:

Nie zgodzi się i nie zrobi gali :D Ich możliwość oddziaływania jest żadna, bo taka impreza nie jest znaczną promocją i nie daje wymiernych korzyści. Nie mają argumentów :-) a jak się nie zgodzą stracą tylko oni (finansowo, nie wkroczą na nowy rynek).

budo_fusel
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 74 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

jak sie nie dogadaja z ta zasrana komisja co do regul to pewnie przeniosa gale do swojej mekki czyli las vegas :D .z drugiej strony nie wyobrazam sobie by ufc zgodzilo sie na jakiekolwiek zmiany odnosnie regul, jakos mi to ciezko sobie wyobrazic brak lokci, kolan i liczenie knockdown'ow.

budo_dealer
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1692 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Różne

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Według mnie zadecyduje czysta kalkulacja zysków i strat. Kasa Misiu, kasa..

budo_fusel
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 74 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

danka bedzie musial siegnac glebiej do sakiewki :)

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024