Saku by kimura

budo_mmaniac
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 32 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: K1Dynamite 2007 spoiler
K-1 Japan U-18 Tournament HIROYA pokonał Tsukasa Fuji (Judge’s Decision)
K-1 Japan U-18 Tournament YUDAI pokonał Kenji Kubo (Judge’s Decision)
HERO'S RULES Joachim Hansen pokonał Kazuyuki Miyata (Submission, Round 2)
HERO'S RULES Melvin Manhoef pokonał Yosuke Nishijima (KO, Round 1)
HERO'S RULES Zuluzinho pokonał Ikuhisa Minowa (Ref Stoppage, Round 3)
HERO'S RULES Tamura pokonał Hideo Tokoro (Kimura, round 3)
K-1 Japan U-18 Tournament Yudai pokonał Hiroya (in overtime! Judge’s decision, split decision)
K-1 Rules Musashi pokonał Bernard Ackah (KO, round 3)
K-1 Rules Nicholas Pettas pokonał Kim Young Hyun (KO / Ref Stoppage, round 2)
K-1 Rules Masato pokonał Yong Soo Choi (TKO, Round 3)
HERO'S RULES Bob Sapp pokonał Bobby Ologun (KO, Round 1)
HERO'S RULES Kid Yamamoto pokonał Rani Yahya (KO by kicks on the ground, Round 2)
HERO'S RULES Kazushi Sakuraba pokonał Masakatsu Funaki (Submission, kimura, Round 1)

budo_puent
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1157 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

ano wygrał,systematycznie tą samą taktyke ;) A różnica była wręcz dramatyczna :P

budo_doomdoom
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Hehe. Widze ze nie tylko ja pomylilem K1 z Yerennoka...

Panie Mod?
SoS : ja nawet nie zaglądam do tematów dopóki walk nie obejrze, na przyszłość polecam pm :wink:

budo_novocaine
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5882 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Hehe. Widze ze nie tylko ja pomylilem K1 z Yerennoka...

lol, tez teraz zauwazyem :roll: :oops:

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Nikt sie nie skarżył więc mam nadzieje, że nie narobiliście spojlerów. Oj tam ewentualnie polecą bany :twisted:

Co do walk:
Nadal wierzyć mi się nie chce, że Zulu coś wygrał :lol: Jakoś tak w stereotyp popadłem, że on zawsze dostaje a tu niespodzianka bo pokazał się tysiąc razy lepiej niż Sapiący klocek. Nie zdziwiłbym się gdyby obaj panowie sie spotkali(bo chyba jeszcze nie było?).
Choć przy takiej masie uderzenia powinny wyłączyć minowe to i tak wyglądały lepiej niż to "coś" co Sapp robił w dosiadzie. Nawet nie dziwiłem się, że Ologun trzymał się czego popadnie, to zrozumiałe "walcząc" z takim klockiem :)
Saku to jeden z typów(obok fjedzi), który wszedł idealnie :-) Walka mało ciekawa w sumie no ale Funaki pokazał się dobrze jak na pożegnanie.

KID vs Rani Yahya
Choć wiatraki Rani'ego lądowały to KID go powoli, stopniowo rozkładał. No i teraz wiem, że najwyraźniej soccer kicki są w Heros dozwolone :) Choć fajnie tą destrukcję się oglądało to wolałbym aby KID dostawał kogoś na swoim poziomie(conajmniej Bibiano Fernandez)

Miyata vs Hansen
Choć wygrana Hansena to występ gorszy niż w Shooto imo. Pierwsza runda słaba dopóki pod koniec mało nie zakończył walki, najwyraźniej dodału mu troche chęci w następnej rundzie.

Natomiast Manhoef: :o :o 8O 8O To nie ciosy, to już pierdolnięcia 8O

ps.
Seoi nage robione przez minowe na Zulu było nierealne :)

budo_mccoy
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Hansen sie po prostu wolno rozkreca. pieknie skonczyl zachodzac na plecy, choc to duszenie nie bylo specjalnie techniczne. wraca do formy i czekam na wiecej :D

budo_jet
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2606 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Nienawidzę Sappa. On się nadaje do cyrku do walki z gorylami, a nie do szanowanych federacji sportów walki. Takie freakshowy mnie nie bawią. Koleś nie ma pojęcia o walce, pcha się tylko do przodu jak muł.

budo_shabu
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3242 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Nishijima vs Manhoef
Właściwie nie wiem czemu, ale mam sentyment do Nishijimy i to jego obstawiałem. Tymczasem już pierwsze kilkanaście sekund pokazało, kto będzie górą. Ponownie krótka piłka, tylko nie tak, jak bym chciał. ;)

Minowaman vs Zulu
Uśmiałem się widząc, jak Minowa próbuje zmęczyć Zulu biegając po ringu. Seoi nagie też mistrzowiskie. :) ;) Śmiesznie wyglądały również próby Zulu mające na celu wciśnięcie tych jego grubych jak drzewa łap pod szyję Minowy i wyciągnięcie rear naked choke. Koniec końców nie dał się zmęczyć i wykorzystał swoją przewagę. Fajna walka, mimo, że typowałem Japończyka.

Sakuraba vs Funaki
Solidna walka, ale bez rewelacji.

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Martins Denis: Rumors have swirled in the Brazilian media saying you were training Muay Thai in Thailand instead of having a vacation in Indonesia.
Rani Yahya (Pictures): I was stunned when I saw this news on the Internet. I didn't go to Thailand. When I went there, it was the same environment as this one -- just fun. But I'll come back to Thailand once again and this time for serious training.

Denis: You fought in K-1 Dynamite 2007 against Norifumi Yamamoto (Pictures). What's your view on that match?
Yahya: A very good fight. This guy is a super athlete with a lot of accomplishments. He's going to compete in Olympic wrestling, besides being the first HERO'S Grand Prix champion and having fought in K-1 MAX. So he was successful in everything he's attempted. I liked fighting against him mainly because it took place in K-1 Dynamite, which is the biggest New Year's Eve show in Japan. Just to mention, the ratings of our fight were the highest of all. This was cool.

Denis: What did you think about the show's production?
Yahya: This was the best show I ever fought on in my life. They treat the fighters very well, and I had never seen that before. We feel the K-1 staff treated us [extremely] well.

Denis: You fought better on the feet than in your previous matches. You jeopardized yourself more. How was your standup training for that match?
Yahya: Well, I've trained boxing and Muay Thai and I competed in those two arts to reach a better understanding of the standup aspects. In my prior fights, I stepped up with a huge confidence in my BJJ. It helped me in some occasions; in others, it didn't. Because of that I hadn't shown my strikes in the other 14 fights I had. This time I wanted to surprise him because he was waiting for several takedowns or me to pull guard. I was confident in the training that my muay Thai instructor, Rodrigo Aguiar, gave me.

Denis: You hit him very well, and he talked in post-fight interviews about the strikes he felt. Did you realize you could finish him with strikes?
Yahya: I did. He felt a strike at the end of the first round, and I worked to knock him out after that. But we clinched or the round ended; I really don't remember well now.

Denis: Even though you landed good strikes, he dominated most of the fight on the feet. Why didn't you try to take him down?
Yahya: I tried the ground fight on a few occasions, sometimes with takedown attempts and other times trying to pull to my guard to sink a heelhook or an ankle lock. He defended well. He was very well prepared.

Denis: The outcome of that fight was controversial because fans weren't certain if soccer kicks were allowed. So are they or not?
Yahya: They weren't. He waited until the referee raised his arm, announcing he was the winner, and then he left the ring quickly to not be disqualified.

Denis: Just like that? Didn't your camp complain?
Yahya: My manager and my master, Ataide Jr., wrote a letter to contest the result. But to tell you the truth, I don't want them to overturn it. In my head this is simple: If I don't make it to the end of the fight, it's because I wasn't the winner. They can give the victory to the other guy because this is not going to change anything in my life. I fight in any type of rules.

Denis: Was the fight stopped by the soccer kicks or by punches?
Yahya: I dropped, a knockdown, and I was trying to grab his leg. So he landed the soccer kicks and the lights turned off.

Denis: What were your main mistakes against Kid?
Yahya: In the moment of the fight, I fought with emotion and I started to put in my aggressiveness. I went after him with combos, and this is extremely dangerous when you face a striker like Kid, like Chuck Liddell (Pictures) for example. Every time I ate a punch it was a counter attack. I was open for the counterpunches. So if I had a chance to fight him again, I'd work on this mistake.

Denis: What was the weight for this match?
Yahya: One hundred thirty six pounds.

Denis
: In your last three fights, you changed your weight a lot -- 145 pounds, 136 pounds and now 136 pounds. What's your plan for 2008 regarding weight classes?
Yahya: I never had problems with weight. I'll fight any weight class.

Denis: After you defeated Mark Hominick (Pictures) at WEC 28, it was expected that you would fight for the 145-pound belt against Urijah Faber Because they offered me the 135-pound title match before a fight against Faber.

Denis: Will you balance your fight career in 2008 between MMA and ADCC?
Yahya: I intend to stay only in MMA.

Denis: And regarding the organization? K-1 or WEC?
Yahya: I'm under contract with WEC. I don't have anything signed with K-1 right now.

Denis: Will you keep training in the United States or in Brazil?
Yahya: In both countries. This is to keep a good versatility in training.

Denis: When will we see you in action again?
Yahya: As soon as possible. I have an extra will to fight again. It may happen in WEC or in any other show.

hmmm czyli jednak socker kicków brak.

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

HERO'S parent company Fight Entertainment Group has announced that upon review, the verdict of the Dec. 31 bout between Norifumi "KID" Yamamoto and Rani Yahya (Pictures) will remain the same.

In the bout Yamamoto knocked out Yahya in the second round, dropping the Brazilian with a left hook, before delivering two soccer kicks, and another right hand to the turtled Yahya before referee Minoru Toyonaga (Pictures) stopped the fight.

On the heels of successful protest by Yoshihiro Akiyama (Pictures) in regards to having his bout with Dec. 31 bout with Kazuo Misaki (Pictures) overturned, the Yahya camp launched a protest late last month. Because soccer kicks are prohibited by HERO'S rules, Yahya contended that the stoppage was produced by illegal blows, and should be grounds for a No Contest, or a disqualification.

In judgement, HERO'S rules director Gen Isono explained that referee Minoru Toyonaga (Pictures)'s choice to stop the fight was prompted by seeing Yahya's reaction following the left hook which dropped him to the mat. As the soccer kicks were therefore judged to be subsequent to the referee's choice to stop the fight, they were ruled to have no bearing on the outcome of the bout.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024