• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2258 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Muay Thai

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Shogun i Ninja opuszczaja CB
Sad days for one of the best mma teams ever

Shortly after GRACIEMAG.com published, first hand, the news regarding Murilo Ninja’s departure from Chute Boxe, the team from Curitiba released a briefing on its official site announcing that Mauricio Shogun to would be leaving the team.

“We regret very much the departure of Murilo and Mauricio Rua, they are fighters brought up in the team and left to start their own team in the USA. We’d like to remind them that the doors to Chute Boxe shall always be open for both of them and we wish them luck and success in their new endeavors,” stated Rudimar Fedrigo, who leads Chuteboxe along with Rafael Cordeiro.

GRACIEMAG.com:

After Wanderlei Silva and Andre Dida’s departure, Chute Boxe loses another one of its big stars. As ascertained by GRACIEMAG.com, Murilo Ninja, who submitted the Frenchman Xavier Foupa-Pokan at Cage Rage 24, on the first of the month, has called it quits with the team from Curitiba.

Ninja, along with his brother Mauricio Shogun, was a symbol of Chute Boxe for many years at Pride, when they displayed for the world aggressive muay thai, enchanting the Japanese and making the academy popular. Ninja will be back in the cage in March for EliteXC, the event in which he will fight for four more times, aside from disputing the Cage Rage belt this coming July.

“I left the academy. I’m putting together my own team, in Massachusetts, USA. I spoke with Rudimar (Fedrigo) on Friday, it was a friendly departure, no worries. It was better for me, my career is short and I don’t earn big purses, so I have to look out for what is best for me and my future. Next week I’ll take a better look at the details regarding my new team: Name, structure, those things. I don’t know about my brother, what I know is that I left,” said Ninja in finishing.

tatame.com

Murilo Ninja and Mauricio Shogun announced today that they are officially out of Team Chute Boxe. Ninja already said that they would leave Chute Boxe in 2008 to make their own team on , but anticipated the decision. His brother Shogun, who recently said that would not leave the team, follow Ninjas steps and leave the team from Curitiba . But contrary to what's being speculated, Shogun wants to do his team in Curitiba .

“My brother leaved on Friday, I think a lot, even talk to my mom about it. I can’t keep going on a Team were my brother is not. He took me to the fight and he is my family. Our idea is to keep training in Curitiba . I don’t want go to , I want stay in Curitiba and I trying to convince my brother. I should open an Gyn here in January, I’ll be back to train on January 10 because I fight in March on UFC”, told Shogun.

Leader from the team, Rudimar Fedrigo comment the decision of the athletes on Team Chute Boxe officially web site. “We’re deeply sorry for the Murilo and Mauricio Rua leaves, they are fighters made on the Team and leave to set their Team on US. We remember that Chute Boxes door will be always open for both and we wish good luck and success in their new road”, said Rudimar.

CB website

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

mmaweekly:

It was announced via the official Chute Boxe website on Tuesday that Murilo “Ninja” Rua and Mauricio “Shogun” Rua have decided to leave the famed Brazilian fight team.

Wanderlei Silva and Andre Dida recently left the team and now it is apparently time for the Rua brothers to follow suit.

Chute Boxe has developed some of the greatest fighters in mixed martial arts, and this is not the first time that fighters have left the camp. Some years ago, fighters such as Jose Pele Landi-Jons, Assuerio Silva and current Ultimate Fighting Championship titleholder Anderson Silva left Chute Boxe to build a new camp of their own, which some months later didn’t work out and each fighter went his separate way.

Ninja started his career years ago with Master Rafael Cordeiro and was responsible for bringing Shogun to the sport.

"I am leaving Chute Boxe to build my own team,” said Ninja. “I don't have a name yet, but it will be decided soon.

“The fact is that an MMA fighter’s career is short and we don't have huge purses and I have to look for the best for me and my family. I had a good proposal from a businessman to open a facility in Massachusetts, and that will be my destiny soon. I have talked to Master Rudimar Fedrigo and it is sad to leave the camp where I was born, but life goes on."

Shogun told MMAWeekly.com, "I am leaving Chute Boxe because of my brother. I cannot be part of a team that sometime could face my brother. I love Chute Boxe and all my training partners, but I need to be next to my brother on that.”

About the plans of the Rua brothers, things are not clear yet according to Shogun.

"I definitely don't want to move to the U.S. I want to stay, live and train in Brazil. I will try to convince (Ninja) to stay in Brazil. We will build a new camp, but I’ll try my best to not go to U.S. I have family here, my wife has family here and its complicated to leave all this behind and move to another place.”

budo_pepebb
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 79 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Shogun i Ninja opuszczaja CB
no troche szkoda , tak jak żal że rozpadł sie brazilian top team

budo_roninck
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

No niby szkoda,ale wydaje mi sie ze w bardzo krotkim czasie poznamy ich nastepcow:).Chute box ma kilka filli nei tylko na terenie brazyli ale tez po zagranicami
kraju wiec tylko wygladac kolejnych zawodnikow:D

budo_mradu
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3413 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Wand, a teraz bracia Rua... Era Pride odeszła definitywnie... Przychodzi nowe - czy lepsze? Jeszce zobaczymy.

budo_cran
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Przyjdą nastepni:) Konfrontacje zawodników Pride w ostatnim czasie pokazały, że w tym sporcie nie wygrywa się tylko dlatego, że jest się "celebrity". Wielkie nazwiska prędzej czy pozniej idą robić wielkie pieniadze (czemu trudno się dziwić), na szczęście jest coraz więcej młodych, dobrych zawodników. Nie martwcie się zatem Drodzy Forumowicze, bedziemy mieli co ogladać;)

budo_p-chan
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Różne

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Jakby to powiedział Leonard Pietraszak "skończyła się pewna epoka". :wink:

Pozdrawiam.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024