budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Nowy wywiad z Fedorem Emelianenko
Cóż widać, że powoli mija moda na wrzucanie pojedyńczych walk z gal więc zasysając całą(są nowe linki) można narobić sobie trochę smaku na nowy rok :D

AllAbout MMA: Has it been difficult for you not fighting for so long?

Fedor: Yes , I hoped to fight earlier this year. There where several options given to me. We spoke with IFL and Elite and of course with the UFC. I trained a lot just to keep my body in shape. The best thing of not fighting is that I developed new techniques .

AAM: Can you tell us about the fight with Lindland? Some people say you cheated when you grabbed the ropes.

FE: If they think I used the ropes to win, it is their opinion. It did not help me to win.

AAM: A lot of fans would have liked to see you fight in the UFC, why did that not work out?

FE: Actually I never spoke to the UFC myself. It went through my managers, Vadim Finkelchtein and Apy Echteld. To make a long story short, at the end of the day I am glad I did not sign with the UFC, because I have been given much more better conditions by M 1 global.

AAM: What is the main reason that you have chosen to sign with M-1 Global?

FE: I will have the chance to fight everywhere in the world and fight everybody who wants to fight . M 1 is willing to work with any other organisation.

AAM: Do you feel that you will have the opportunity to fight against top fighters in this organization?

FE: Yes I know for sure.

AAM: Can you tell us a little more about the future plans of the M-1 organization?

FE: M 1 will be a world wide organisation , and will present high class MMA events.

AAM: Will you still compete in Combat Sambo?

FE: Combat sambo is a commitment to my background, my friends and my trainer. I always enjoy the participation and I use it as a preparation for my fights.

AAM: Randy Couture recently resigned saying that fighting you was his only challenge left in the sport.

FE: I feel sad for him, but If you watch my press conference tonight, you will find out more about this issue

AAM: Do you think there is an organization that could make that fight happen?

FE: M 1 global is willing to co-operate with other organisations, it will be up to randy or the UFC.

AAM: Would you like to fight Randy Couture?
FE: I watched him for years , I would like to fight him.

AAM: You also negotiated with K-1 Heros, would you like to still fight for this organization?

FE: K-1 did not give a good offer. Perhaps in the future .

AAM: Did you train Aleksander for his fight in Canada? (Ed: Aleksander won in HCF against Daniel Bobish in about a minute by guillotine)

FE: Alex is trained by my trainer.

AAM: Thierry Sokoudjou has said that he would like to fight you, is that a fight that you would like?

FE: I will fight everybody. I consider Sokoudjou a very good fighter. So in the future this fight might also take place.

AAM: Everybody would like to know when you will fight again.

FE: My First fight will be in the US. In the middle of February.

AAM: You train a lot, all over the world. Who are the young fighters, on your team or on other teams, that will be great in the future?

FE: I have serveral good students , I will take them on a trip to Holland and make them train with standup fighters. I hope to prepare at the same time my stand up skill in Holland with Ernesto Hoost and Peter Aerts.

AAM: Many people consider Kirill Sidelnikov as the next Fedor, can you tell us about him?

FE: Let us see. The fighter is still very young and has to learn a lot of tacktical issues. I believe in him and he might become a next champion in the future.

budo_patrol
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 524 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Nowy wywiad z Fedorem Emelianenko

AAM: Randy Couture recently resigned saying that fighting you was his only challenge left in the sport.

FE: I feel sad for him, but If you watch my press conference tonight, you will find out more about this issue

Ciekawe o co chodzi. To zabrzmiało jakby decyzja Randiego miała drugie dno o którym nie wiemy. Ktoś coś wie na temat tej konferencji z Fedorem?

budo_vinland82
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1569 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

fajny filmik o Fedziu z ruskiej telewizji.
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

Apropo konferencji ma byc dzis wieczorem.

budo_jjmaster
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

fajny filmik o Fedziu z ruskiej telewizji

Widać jaki jest popularny w takiej japonii...zwykli ludzie rozpoznają go na ulicy

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

tu kolejny wywiad, tym razem video
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]
krótko zwięźle i zabawnie :)

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024