• Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 93 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Taekwondo

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Jet Li ,co o nim wiadomo.
Jestem fanem Jet'a Li.
Wiem o nim dużo ale nie podstawowe rzeczy np. jakiej muzyki słucha.
Napiszcie co o nim wiecie.

PS. Nie czepiajcie się o to że bede trenował taekwondo.PLZ

budo_stern
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1194 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Jet Li ,co o nim wiadomo.

Jestem fanem Jet'a Li.
Wiem o nim dużo ale nie podstawowe rzeczy np. jakiej muzyki słucha.

Hi Jet,

I'm a great fan of yours and I'm currently working on a website dedicated to you. I've read alot of your interviews but I've never come across information regarding your favorite type of music or your favorite singers. I'd appreciate it if you can spare me this information.

Thanks.
Janet.

Jet's Response

I think music is like martial arts in that it has a life of its own. If you are upset or in a bad temper, then maybe you prefer one kind of music at that moment. When you're happy, then of course you need happy music with you. When you ask me what my favorite type of music is, I can't really name one type as my favorite. However, I can tell you that the music I listen to always follows my mood. When I'm unhappy and under a lot of pressure, I wouldn't turn on a happy piece of music--that just wouldn't make sense. There are appropriate types of music for all occasions.

I also think people tend to like music that has personal meaning for them. If a particular lyric can touch your heart, then for that brief moment, that's your favorite song. If I love some girl and I want to tell her something deep in my heart, sometimes I'll hear a song that expresses those words for me. Great! I'll hum those words to myself over and over again. But after it's all over, you forget the song pretty quickly!

There's a song for a commercial that I did in China which I like a lot, because I find the lyrics very inspirational: "Effort will always be rewarded/Perhaps the time has not come yet..." It reminds me that you can always tell yourself, "Don't worry. All of this will pay off eventually. Maybe I have to wait one more month, or one more year, but it will all be worth it." I like the message, so I like the song.

Music also offers you an environment. For example, a piece of country Western music may not impress me when I listen to it in my room at home. But if I'm in Texas shooting a movie, and I hear that Texan music and see all the Americans around me in their cowboy gear... Everything just fits together and then, yes, I do love that music! All sorts of factors combine to create a feeling that you can't capture outside of that particular occasion and group of people. That's why I say the most important thing about music is its life.

Więcej na [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

PS. Nie czepiajcie się o to że bede trenował taekwondo.PLZ

nie czepiam się dobrych decyzji ;)

budo_jobu
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 93 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Jet Li ,co o nim wiadomo.
A może masz coś po Polsku???

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024