• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3402 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Mirco CroCop - wywiad (nokaut.com)

Dołączona grafika
Nokaut: Hi Mirko, how's your day been?
Mirko: Busy as allways, but I'm used to it. I just got back from the training.

Nokaut: How's your preparation for next fight doing?
Mirko: I'm training hard and I want to end this tough year with a win. My winning streak must continue all the way to the champin's belt.

Nokaut: There were some talks that you'll be fighting Mark Hunt, but the latest info say your opponent will possibly be Kevin Randleman?
Mirko: I asked for Randleman on several occassions so far. It's the time to settle the score, I really want this rematch. Since DSE is really working on this match-up I expect to meet Kevin in the ring again at New Year's Eve.

Nokaut: What about Kohsaka? There are some rumors about that match-up too?
Mirko: I haven't received any offer from DSE. I respect every fighter, but I would like to fight Randleman, or some other big name.

Nokaut: How's your training doing, considering your avticites in Croatian parliament and movies?
Mirko: I still have much time to train. I'm in the parliament mostly in the morning, but not every day. At the moment I'm not involved in filming, I'm waiting for official release of "Ultimate 7", my first movie. But, the training is still the most important part of my day. I train in the morning and in the evening every day, like allways.

Nokaut: Tell us about your daily training routine
Mirko: We usually run or lift weights in the morning. At the end of the training we're doing some BJJ techniques and for that part Fabrizio Werdum is in charge. In the evening we're training at my new gym. It's a compex training with a lengthy warming-up, stand-up work on a heavybag and pads, sparring on the ground and in stand-up. The whole team is pretty much exausted after the training.

Nokaut: Who are the team members at the moment?
Mirko: We have Vlado Bozic as a boxing coach and Fabrizio Werdum for BJJ. Igor Pokrajac is my sparring partner and my cornerman, with Domagoj Ostojic I do a stand-up sparring, while Sasa Mucnjak and Igor Kolakusic are there for grappling. Slaven Vujic is in charge for many things related to training, fighters from the team, merchandise etc.

Nokaut: So Igor, Domagoj and Sasa are the bext big things?
Mirko: It's too early to say something like that. Igor is a hard-worker, Domagoj is really a big talent, while Sasa is one of the strongest guys that I met. I believe they all can achieve some big results but they must improve and take one step at the time.

Nokaut: You're managing their business?
Mirko: Yes, I'm their manager. That's something that I would like to do when I finish my career.

Nokaut: We heard some rumors that you're thinking of CroCop's fighting Academy. What's the story?
Mirko: I'm involved in this sport for many years and I want to stay close to it after I finish my career too. I think that I can help young fighters with my experience, so my goal is to gather talented fighters arround me in my own academy some day.

Nokaut: You're thinking about retirement already?
Mirko: Of course not. But I won't be fighting in my fifthies right?

Nokaut: Tell us something about your plans for 2005.
Mirko: I think my plans are already well known. I want to become a champion in PRIDE and I expect to fight for the title in the spring of 2005. DSE has already promised me that fight, so I'm just waiting for the winner of Fedor vs. Mino fight.

Nokaut: Do you think the champion will defeat Minotauro again?
Mirko: Both are really great fighters and it's hard to call it. Honestly, I don't care who'll win, I know that I must beat both at some point. We must meet, there are not so many top-class heavyweights in PRIDE.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024