22 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_ll fighter
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 48 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: 14sta edycja COPA BUDOKAN RIO DE JANEIRO
na początku przyszłego tygodnia zobaczycie radka w akcji z tego turnieju tzn. zamieszcze filmy z tych walk

budo_ll fighter
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 48 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

Back >>

Last weekend prior ADCC Brazilian Trials phase 1: Copa BUDOKAN de Luta-Livre 14.
Submitted by: Denis Martins
Posted On 12/01/2004

AABB Tijuca Gymnasium, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Saturday, Nov. 20th - 2004

The oldest submission event in Brazil – the Copa BUDOKAN - is not a normal grappling event; there are different rules and the most 'brutal' body-slams are allowed; even so everybody wants to compete in it! Copa BUDOKAN doesn't pay prize money, and neither does it qualify the fighters for events which do pay. However, the fighters want to compete in it with the same will to win as any other event where there is cold hard cash to be won!

Held on November 20th - the Copa showed again why it is going strong for years and years, without to having its foundation shaken by the high level of professionalism nowadays.

The event was composed of five weight classes, and true battles ensued, with high-level fighters who were displaying their Luta-Livre skills and others simply sharpening their skills for next weekend's ADCC Brazilian Trials 2005.
This was the case with Maicon Alarcao and Wellington Silva, both fighters who won their classes (under 68kg and under 62kg respectivelt)with top performances, each defeating three opponents on the road to victory. Alarcao joined a select group of fighters who won the Copa 5 times, adding his name to the likes of Johil de Oliveira and Carlos Danilo. Speaking of Johil, he took part of the tournament in under 72kg tournament, and he dashed (4-0) - into the semifinals – where he ran into the better wrestling game of Felipe Macedo, who won for the second consecutive year Copa's title.

The master, Daniel D'dane, introduced to the event the Polish Luta-Livre fighter, Radek Turek, who surprised everybody by submitting his first 2 opponents in the under 90kg tournament by tight rear naked choke. This was after pulling guard, getting the sweep, moving to the back with the hooks and securing the choke! An amazed Brazilian in quarter-finals declared: 'I didn't expect a foreigner with that accurate technique'

However the surprising Turuk didn't faced Vitor Hugo in the finals, and he was beaten 4-2. Even so, Turuk received a purple belt from his masters hands (D'dane).

Tournaments finals results:
-58kg: Ricardo Junior (Beninca) def. Antonio Carlos (BUDOKAN) by 1-0
-62kg: Wellington Silva (RVT) def. Marcio Soneca (BUDOKAN) by arm-triangle
-68kg: Maicon Alarcao (MA/Libra) def. Anderson Oliveira (Mario Miglioli) by guillotine choke
-74kg: Felipe Macedo (Clube de Luta) def. Marcio Romao (Best Way) by 3-1
-82kg: Eduardo Dias (MA/Libra) def. Alexandre Ayres (RVT) by 1-0
-90kg: Victor Hugo (MA/Libra) def. Radek Turek (WFC) by 4-2
+90kg: Carlos Santos (BUDOKAN) def. Marcus Henrique (BUDOKAN) by 1-0[advantage]

Results by Teams:
1st- BUDOKAN
2nd- Ruas ValeTudo System
3rd- Maicon Alarcao/Libra

tłumaczenie wytłuszczonego kawałka:
Najważniejsze brazylijskie eliminacje do turnieju Abu Dhabi, faza pierwsza.

Mistrz, Daniel Di Dane przedstawił na zawodach swojego polskiego zawodnika Luta-Livre, Radek Turek , który zaskoczył wszystkich pokonując przez poddanie swoich pierwszych 2 przeciwników (było ich 3-przyp. tłumacz. ) w turnieju w kategorii do 90 kg przez poddanie przez mata-leo. Zrobił to przez wciagniecie do gardy, wykonanie sweepa, przejscie za plecy i wykonczenie duszenia przy jednoczesnej asekuracji podhaczeniami. Zaskoczony Brazylijczyk w Cwierc finale powiedzial: " nie spodziewałem sie chlopaka z zagranicy z tak błyskotliwą techniką!!!"

na stronie sa jeszcze zdjecia i reszta informacji, z braku czasu opisze potem, pozdrowienia dla Radka -niewątpiliwie najlepszego technika w kraju, i to nie tylko w teorii ale i w praktyce
gratulacje, czekamy na występ w ADCC

budo_ll fighter
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 48 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

Back >>

Last weekend prior ADCC Brazilian Trials phase 1: Copa BUDOKAN de Luta-Livre 14.
Submitted by: Denis Martins
Posted On 12/01/2004

AABB Tijuca Gymnasium, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Saturday, Nov. 20th - 2004

The oldest submission event in Brazil – the Copa BUDOKAN - is not a normal grappling event; there are different rules and the most 'brutal' body-slams are allowed; even so everybody wants to compete in it! Copa BUDOKAN doesn't pay prize money, and neither does it qualify the fighters for events which do pay. However, the fighters want to compete in it with the same will to win as any other event where there is cold hard cash to be won!

Held on November 20th - the Copa showed again why it is going strong for years and years, without to having its foundation shaken by the high level of professionalism nowadays.

The event was composed of five weight classes, and true battles ensued, with high-level fighters who were displaying their Luta-Livre skills and others simply sharpening their skills for next weekend's ADCC Brazilian Trials 2005.
This was the case with Maicon Alarcao and Wellington Silva, both fighters who won their classes (under 68kg and under 62kg respectivelt)with top performances, each defeating three opponents on the road to victory. Alarcao joined a select group of fighters who won the Copa 5 times, adding his name to the likes of Johil de Oliveira and Carlos Danilo. Speaking of Johil, he took part of the tournament in under 72kg tournament, and he dashed (4-0) - into the semifinals – where he ran into the better wrestling game of Felipe Macedo, who won for the second consecutive year Copa's title.

The master, Daniel D'dane, introduced to the event the Polish Luta-Livre fighter, Radek Turek, who surprised everybody by submitting his first 2 opponents in the under 90kg tournament by tight rear naked choke. This was after pulling guard, getting the sweep, moving to the back with the hooks and securing the choke! An amazed Brazilian in quarter-finals declared: 'I didn't expect a foreigner with that accurate technique'

However the surprising Turuk didn't faced Vitor Hugo in the finals, and he was beaten 4-2. Even so, Turuk received a purple belt from his masters hands (D'dane).

Tournaments finals results:
-58kg: Ricardo Junior (Beninca) def. Antonio Carlos (BUDOKAN) by 1-0
-62kg: Wellington Silva (RVT) def. Marcio Soneca (BUDOKAN) by arm-triangle
-68kg: Maicon Alarcao (MA/Libra) def. Anderson Oliveira (Mario Miglioli) by guillotine choke
-74kg: Felipe Macedo (Clube de Luta) def. Marcio Romao (Best Way) by 3-1
-82kg: Eduardo Dias (MA/Libra) def. Alexandre Ayres (RVT) by 1-0
-90kg: Victor Hugo (MA/Libra) def. Radek Turek (WFC) by 4-2
+90kg: Carlos Santos (BUDOKAN) def. Marcus Henrique (BUDOKAN) by 1-0[advantage]

Results by Teams:
1st- BUDOKAN
2nd- Ruas ValeTudo System
3rd- Maicon Alarcao/Libra

tłumaczenie wytłuszczonego kawałka:
Najważniejsze brazylijskie eliminacje do turnieju Abu Dhabi, faza pierwsza.

Mistrz, Daniel Di Dane przedstawił na zawodach swojego polskiego zawodnika Luta-Livre, Radek Turek , który zaskoczył wszystkich pokonując przez poddanie swoich pierwszych 2 przeciwników (było ich 3-przyp. tłumacz. ) w turnieju w kategorii do 90 kg przez poddanie przez mata-leo. Zrobił to przez wciagniecie do gardy, wykonanie sweepa, przejscie za plecy i wykonczenie duszenia przy jednoczesnej asekuracji podhaczeniami. Zaskoczony Brazylijczyk w Cwierc finale powiedzial: " nie spodziewałem sie chlopaka z zagranicy z tak błyskotliwą techniką!!!"

na stronie sa jeszcze zdjecia i reszta informacji, z braku czasu opisze potem, pozdrowienia dla Radka -niewątpiliwie najlepszego technika w kraju, i to nie tylko w teorii ale i w praktyce
gratulacje, czekamy na występ w ADCC

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024