5 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_^hast^
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Royce Gracie.. cytaty.
"It's sad, but you can't fish a fish who doesn't want to bit your bait. And you can't fight when your opponent doesn't want to fight" - Black Belt magazine Royce Gracie editorial , August 1995 issue.

"My dad, Helio, once fought for three hours and 45 minutes with no break, no referee and no rounds. Now, that's a fight. If I have to go all night, I'd like to break that record and go for four hours." Same issue as above

"Some of the fighters in the Extreme Fighting show claimed to have pretty impressive records. One guy, Brazilian Mario Sperry, claimed to be 273-0, and then he went out and lost. Guys like that must just make up numbers when they are asked what their fighting record is....it's almost impossible to have 270 fights. I don't have that many wins, and I've fought a lot."....
"There were a couple of fighters in the event that should be ashamed of the way they looked. I have to wonder where they got their back belts" --Black Belt magazine Royce Gracie editorial March 1996 issue

"I sometimes feel like a circus lion tamer because I have to deal with serious fighters who have the courage to step into the UFC octagon. And I regard individuals like Boztepe as the clowns who entertain the audience between performances" - Black Belt magazine Royce Gracie editorial July, 1995 issue.

budo_gab3d
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1572 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Royce Gracie.. cytaty.
"Some of the fighters in the Extreme Fighting show claimed to have pretty impressive records. One guy, Brazilian Mario Sperry, claimed to be 273-0, and then he went out and lost. Guys like that must just make up numbers when they are asked what their fighting record is....it's almost impossible to have 270 fights. I don't have that many wins, and I've fought a lot."....

hmmmmmmmmmm
bardzo qfa ciekawe.....

jak podaje [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

"Rickson is a 7th Degree Black Belt Open Class Champion of the Gracie Family, whose technique is considered to be the finest expression of Jiu-Jitsu in the world. His innate talent and early mastery of the sport have resulted in an impeccable undefeated record in more than 400 fights, Jiu-Jitsu tournaments, free-style wrestling, Sambo, open weight free-style competitions, and no holds barred challenge matches." :) :) :) [/quote]

budo_kocyk
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 996 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

co za rodzina- wkopywac brata to juz szczyt chamstwa- co do niektorych cytatow to ma jednak racje jak ten o clownach w ufc, obecnie coraz wiecej ich hest w pride :(

budo_wodnik szuwarek
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1113 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Różne

Napisano Ponad rok temu

ma ktoś mozę więcej złotych mysli ekipy z rodu GRACIE?!
pozdrawiam i zgóry dziękuje...

budo_take
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników] co tydzine nowy cytat

budo_sprinter
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 88 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

Pod tym adresem mozna znalezc kilka cytatow Gracie'ch i nie tylko.

Pozdrawiam.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024