budo_saku
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5219 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Oleg Taktarov oskarżony o pobicie modelki
z NYpost.com

January 7, 2003 -- Former American Ultimate Fighting champ "The Russian Bear" did some Ursa Major damage to a diminutive Manhattan woman, hitting her so hard it ended her modeling career, a $10 million lawsuit charges.
Oleg Taktarov "is a human weapon," said Yana Alexander's lawyer, Barry Zone. "He really beat her up pretty good. It's been a real ordeal."

Taktarov, a jujitsu expert who twice captured top honors as the world's foremost bare-knuckle fighter, said the charge left him "kind of speechless."

"It's just ridiculous. I would never hit her. That never would have happened," he told The Post in a phone interview from his Los Angeles home. "We were friends."

The alleged incident happened on Feb. 26, 2002, when Taktarov was taking Alexander back to her East Village apartment, and "willfully, maliciously and without cause, justification or provocation struck [her] in the face with his hand, knocking her to the ground," the suit says.

The blow from the Siberian native caused her "to bleed profusely for more than one hour," the papers said. Zone said he doesn't know what sparked the attack. "He just went ballistic. He punched her in the face and fractured her nose and caused a concussion. She was a mess."

The punch left Alexander's nose disfigured, and derailed her efforts to become a full-time model, Zone said. The suit seeks monetary damages for pain, suffering, emotional distress and lost income.

"I helped her with her acting. We had the best relationship as friends," said Taktarov. "This must be some mistake. It's so weird."

Ponoć tak było. Mnie tam nie było i tego nie widziałem :)
Nietylko nasi fajterzy mają problemy z sądem :)

budo_rabi
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Oleg Taktarov oskarżony o pobicie modelki
Gupie ludzie :>

budo_badenov
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 27 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Oleg Taktarov oskarżony o pobicie modelki
cholera - ma dziewczyna szczęście, że przeżyła... jakby nie wiedział, że modelek się nie bije :twisted:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024