budo_mangha
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Bracia Noguiera

Dołączona grafika

Mają tak samo na imię? Hm... rodzice może dziwni, ale dzieci się udały :)

budo_^hast^
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Bracia Noguiera
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Dołączona grafika

Record: 14 - 1 - 1
Nickname: Minotauro
Weight Class: Heavy
Height 190.5 cm
Weight: 105 kg
Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Team: Brazilian Top Team
Country From: Brazil

Kilka Zdjec:
Dołączona grafika
Kopie Gary'ego Goodridge'a
Dołączona grafika
Wyrownuje lub brwiowy Heath'owi Herring'owi.
Dołączona grafika
Usprawnia oddychanie Heato'wi ....
Dołączona grafika
Broni sie ( chwilowo ) przed atakiem Garego
Dołączona grafika
Bije Herring'a z dosiadu.
Dołączona grafika
Kopie Coleman'a

Ta aktualna gwiazda turnieji VT walczy jutro (24 Lutego) w obronie tytulu mistrza wagi ciezkiej. A oto wywiad z Antonio przeprowadzony przez PrideFc datowany na : February 18, 2002

Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira will face off against Enson Inoue at the February 24th PRIDE 19 in the Saitama Super Arena. We asked Nogueira about his feelings going into the fight, and some changes since become the PRIDE Heavyweight Champion in PRIDE 17.

Pride Fighting Championships: You hurt your left leg when you fought against (Heath) Herring in PRIDE 17 (11/03/01). How's your leg now?

Antonio Nogueira: Yes, I hurt my inner thigh in the last fight but it's completely healed now. I'm in top condition.

Pride: Have there been any changes since you became the champ?

Nogueira: The amount of reporters has really increased. I've been in a lot of articles. Thanks to that, my face has become recognizable all over Brazil! Articles about me have appeared in Brazil's famous magazine, "Epoca", the newspaper "Jornal de Brasil" and also in Brazil's largest newspaper "Folha de Sao Paulo".

Pride: Have there been any changes in terms of your feelings?

Nogueira: Absolutely no change in my personality! (laughing) Well, if anything's changed, it's that I want to protect my championship belt now. I prayed that I would become the champion and now that I have, I want to fight to protect it.

Pride: What's your impression of Enson?

Nogueira: He's got technique and more than anything else, he's a warrior. I've seen many of his fights. Although it seems his luck hasn't been very good lately, you can't forget that he beat the current UFC champ Randy Couture. That proves that he has amazing ability.

Pride: Enson is an all-around fighter. He can go on his feet or on the ground. But, if you had to be especially cautious of one or the other, would it be his ground or standing work?

Nogueira: In the standing position, he's like a raging bull that you can't touch. His groundwork is even more dangerous. He's got a great guard and he's also really aggressive with his attacks. I think I have to pay special attention to his arm-locks. And I have to make sure not to eat too many of his strikes.

Pride: What kind of fight do you think this will turn in to?

Nogueira: I can't really say until that time comes but clearly it will either be a win by KO or submission. If he wants to go at it standing up, I'm ready for that. If he wants to fight on the ground, I'll fight him on the ground too. I've got enough confidence to beat him on the ground or on my feet.

Pride: Who do you want to fight after Enson?

Nogueira: I'd like to fight a Japanese champion. Of course, this is just my own idea but I'd like to see a unification bout between the champions of PRIDE and the UFC.

Pride: Who do you think will be your opponent in your next title- defense match?

Nogueira: I think it will be the winner of this fight between Don Frye and Ken Shamrock. I've been watching the UFC for a long time and I think these 2 guys are the best fighters. I've especially wanted to fight Frye for a long time. If it becomes a reality, I think it will be one hell of a fight.

Pride: Tell us about your feelings concerning the upcoming fight.

Nogueira: I love fighting in Japan. Becoming a champion in PRIDE, the best MMA competition in Japan, was a big dream of mine. Now that I am the champion, I'll give all I've got to put on a great fight for all of the fans. My health is perfect and I promise everyone that I'll give my best.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024