- Sztuki Walki.
    - Forum.
    - Samochody.
  • Staż [miesiące]:od 2003
  • Wzrost [cm]:188
  • Waga [kg]:100-102

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Dorian Yates TEMPRO - 1300g
TEMPRO™ is indicated for athletes seeking to increase their daily intake of high-quality proteins in an effort to maximize or preserve muscle mass and strength, and/or reduce body fat.

DORIAN YATES is a former 6x Mr. Olympia, respected around the world for his knowledge of training and nutrition. Dorian’s authentic, uncompromising personality style, and philosophies forever changed the sport of bodybuilding.

“TEMPRO™ was developed by my scientific panel of PhDs, nutritionists and technical consultants. I supervised the entire process. The proteins in TEMPRO™ are processed under cold temperatures to preserve their natural state. We use a diversified blend of 7 different proteins to support even faster and longer-lasting increases in protein synthesis and produce shakes with superior taste and texture. TEMPRO™ is the most delicious and anabolically potent protein supplement you will ever try. I use it at least twice a day, as does every athlete I train.”

TEMPRO™ consists of a cold processed and carefully configured blend of 7 easily digested proteins including 4 varieties of whey plus egg white, micellar casein and glutamine-containing peptides. Each protein differs in terms of its speed of absorption and onset of anabolic action.

This increases the opportunity for muscle-building effects when TEMPRO™ is consumed in conjunction with resistance exercise, the mainstay of bodybuilding training. Studies have shown that consuming proteins like those found in TEMPRO™ pre- and/or post-training produces greater increases in myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic protein, muscle mass, strength and IGF-1 levels, and greater reductions in body fat, among other benefits. TEMPRO™ contains an abundance of micellar casein, which has been shown to produce longer-lasting increases in plasma amino acid levels and greater protein synthesis. TEMPRO™ was repeatedly tested by Dorian and his scientific panel using different flavoring systems until they arrived at what he feels is the most delicious protein supplement you will ever try.

Recommended Use: Add 2-3 scoops of TEMPRO™ to cold water and mix to the desired consistency in a blender or shaker cup.

Recommended by DY: For hard training athletes, I recommend 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight per day (3.3g per kilogram). Divide the total protein into 5-6 meals per day. Take TEMPRO™ as instructed daily 2-3 times as part of your total protein intake

WARNING: TEMPRO™ is intended for use as a supplement to the diet only. Do not use for weight reduction or as your only source of calories.

Allergen Statement: TEMPRO™ contains ingredients derived from milk, eggs and wheat. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Because it is packaged by weight rather than volume, some settling of the contents of this bottle may occur.

Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Nie udzielam pomocy na PW / PM / Priv. Wszelkie pytania proszę pisać na forum, w temacie otrzymasz więcej opinii.