Headphones port doesn't work?

• Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
11 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

GośćGuest_budo_Gość_*

Guest_budo_Gość_*
  • Guests

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Headphones port doesn't work?
I deleted norton virus since my account already expired. So I borrowed my brother's Mcafee and installed it to my computer. I tried getting on the Internet but when I do the page connection says cannot be connected. So I checked the signal strength and it says " very good" but it's still not connected? I share a router that is located in my sister's room which is like 10 ft away, and her computer is working just fine with the Internet. But I can't get on because it says " enter http in the address". I try to diganose and repair it say "no problems detected"... I don't understand what can be blocking me from the Internet. Oh ya d the firewalls are not up and I have windows vista. Can somebody help me please? Thanks! [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

budo_cran
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Headphones port doesn't work?
Nie wierzę:) 1 kwietnia dopiero za 1,5 miesiąca:D

budo_tomaa33
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 80 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

On fora pomylił :) To nie powód by sie nabijać z biedaczka,widać że ma problem z internetem :)

budo_zaorish
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1418 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

lol takiego czegos to jeszcze nie widzialem na budo :) :)

budo_niedziel
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2844 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Taekwondo

Napisano Ponad rok temu

spamera? kutas napisał posta i wrzucił jakiegoś linka. bana mu a potem skasować temat :)

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

no tits, ban!!!!!!!!!!

budo_marcin954
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2861 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

I deleted norton virus since my account already expired. So I borrowed my brother's Mcafee and installed it to my computer. I tried getting on the Internet but when I do the page connection says cannot be connected. So I checked the signal strength and it says " very good" but it's still not connected? I share a router that is located in my sister's room which is like 10 ft away, and her computer is working just fine with the Internet. But I can't get on because it says " enter http in the address". I try to diganose and repair it say "no problems detected"... I don't understand what can be blocking me from the Internet. Oh ya d the firewalls are not up and I have windows vista. Can somebody help me please? Thanks! [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

Are you too poor to pay for advert? You put link at the bottom of your thread without any sensible reason...

Every McAfee record or program has a separate payable licence and you might install it only in one machine at any time, don't try to fool us. You thought up this story.

Rubbish. All of you have written above is rubbish. Poor story which should be directed to dupe people but here you won't find anyones.

And by the way I almost forgot to type a few more words. Your English is really bizarre, you aren't native speaker isn't it?

budo_blt
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 939 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Dołączona grafika

budo_mags
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2359 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Are you too poor to pay for advert? You put link at the bottom of your thread without any sensible reason...

Every McAfee record or program has a separate payable licence and you might install it only in one machine at any time, don't try to fool us. You thought up this story.

Rubbish. All of you have written above is rubbish. Poor story which should be directed to dupe people but here you won't find anyones.

And by the way I almost forgot to type a few more words. Your English is really bizarre, you aren't native speaker isn't it?

przecież to bot
pogadaj sobie z lusterm, wiecej zrozumie...

budo_mags
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2359 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

przecież to bot
pogadaj sobie z lustrem, wiecej zrozumie...

budo_marcin954
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2861 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Więc wnioskuję o bana dla niego. :)

Faktycznie zastanawiało mnie nieco jakby się zarejestrował jak polskiego nie zna. Żaden angol czy inny taki melepeta za cholerę by nie wykminił jak to zrobić w obcym języku.

budo_elczupakabra
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 81 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ/MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Podbijam wypowiedź magsa. mamy do czynienia z botem, który sobie linki w ten sposób mnoży, a post ma to niby kamulfować. skasować bota! pewnie poza nami głowią się nad jego pytaniem także fora wedkarskie, fora fanów pokemonów, gospodyń wiejskich, fanklub Dody, itp. Ale surrealizm tego wątku i zaskoczenie w jakie mnie wprawił rozbawiły mnie i wprawiły w dobry nastrój i za to dzięki botowi ;)

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024