• PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Mirko chce zawalczyć z Overeemem

Cro Cop Wants Overeem At Next Dream Event

The following is provided courtesy of Mirko Crocop's Blog On MMA-ID.com:

Hi everyone, I'm excited to let you know that my recovery has been going really well and I've recently restarted my MMA training routines. So far I had no troubles with my leg and I'm positive that all problems with it are behind me. It's good to be back to my full training regiment and I have no doubts that I'll be 100% ready to fight very soon.

I was asked by the members of media if I'm willing to fight Overeem since we challenged me twice already. I watched DREAM 5 and I was happy to see a strong heavyweight match-up on the card, I have no doubts that DREAM will put more match-ups like that in the future. It was a very good performance by Alistair I must say. I'm happy to accept his challenge and I'm looking forward to this fight as I believe that we can deliver an entertaining fight. Now it's up to DREAM to make this fight happen, I'm ready to face my challenger on the next show already.

I see many people speaking about me as a washed-up fighter but this is just another boost to my motivation. I'm working hard to get back on track and meeting and defeating strong competitors in the ring is all that I think of nowdays.

No będzię ciekawie choć nie postawiłbym kasy na Mirka.

budo_vicek
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Muay Thai

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Mirko chce zawalczyć z Overeemem
A niech go zloi ten Overeem, jakos nigdy nie przepadalem za CroCopem, choc przyznam ze pierwsza walka jaka ogladnolem pare lat temu to byla jego walka ;]

budo_perun srogi
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1077 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Mirko chce zawalczyć z Overeemem
nie tam mirko dobry jest, zycze mu dawnej formy i reaktywowania epickich pojedynkow fedor vs mirko

pzl

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024