budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Shaolin zwarty i gotowy na powrót

Not having fought since September of 2007, when he suffered an injury to his eye in a loss to Brazilian Gesias Cavalcante in the K-1 Heroes lightweight GP, Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro makes no attempt to hide his anxiousness at getting into the ring again. Black belt and three-time Jiu-Jitsu world champion, who also has an expressive MMA record (19w and 2l), is already completely recovered and training hard to be a part of the new event, Dream, in April or May.

The Nova Uniao athlete watched the Dream 1 lightweight GP on the last 15th, and doesn't hid his wish to participate in making history in his conversation with GRACIEMAG.com, which also touched on other subjects.

"I'm training full-contact fighting as usual and can do everything. My eye's 100% and this was just another injury like any other. I should fight in April or May, I'm ready for them to call me, whether its a normal match, part of the GP or a reserve fight, I have a contract with K-1 and I'm ready. On the winners of the first phase of the GP, I wasn't suprised by anything, all the ones to win were really tough, including Eddie Alvarez who beat Andre Dida. I already knew of him from Bodog. He's really tough and I knew that if he wasn't doing well standing, he'd take him down," said Shaolin.

"What surprised me was the fight with Gesias and Aoki, as it was a strange situation. Aoki saw it wasn't his day and didn't have room to get the takedown and seemed like he wanted to leave it for another day, but it won't do him any good because they've already set up another fight and Gesias will win it," concluded the Jiu-Jitsu ace.

budo_ddz
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Shaolin zwarty i gotowy na powrót
Czekamy na powrót i oczekujemy lepszej walki niż tej na zeszłorocznym Hero's MW Final ;p

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024