• PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Troche niusów
Fjedzia Kontender :lol:
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]
Ostre jaja tym bardziej, że przez chwile wydawało mi się, że tam Danziga widze :o

Tim Boetsch vs Matt Hamill

Tim Boetsch will again step up for the Ultimate Fighting Championship on short notice, this time taking over for the injured Stephan Bonnar. He will take on Matt Hamill as a part of the April 2 UFC Fight Night in Broomfield, Colo. as confirmed by MMAWeekly.com with sources close to the fight.

Boetsch made a very impressive debut for the UFC just earlier this month, finishing David Heath in the first round. He took the bout on extremely short notice when Heath’s original opponent dropped out due to injury.

The Pennsylvania-based light heavyweight looked devastating in his first fight with the UFC, displaying strong stand-up and tremendous power throughout his match-up with Heath.

Hamill is fighting for the first time since his very controversial decision loss to Michael Bisping at UFC 75 in September.

No official word from the UFC if the bout will be on the main card as Bonnar vs. Hamill was originally intended to be, but an announcement about the final card is expected in the near future.

Rozpiska nadchodzącego WVR:
Officially announced bouts:
-Hidehiko Yoshida vs. Josh Barnett
-Kazuo Misaki vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
-Makoto Takimoto vs. Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos
-Takanori Gomi vs. Duane “Bang” Ludwig
-Nick Thompson vs. Fabricio Monteiro
-Ryo Kawamura vs. Antonio Braga Neto

Scheduled to Participate:
-Kazuyuki Fujita

A tak poza tym to

Dołączona grafika

FED / DSE press conference in Tokyo introduced a new MMA promotion - DREAM. Mirko was a special guest at the press conference where it was announced that Mirko will continue his career under the roof of a new promotion.
The first even is going to be held in Saitama on March 15 and Mirko will appear on this card, while his opponent is yet to be announced.
More information will follow upon Mirko's arrival to Zagreb tomorrow, so stay tuned on MMA-ID!

Source:Team Crocop

PRIDE's 2006 Open-Weight Grand Prix champion Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic has officially parted ways with the UFC and signed with DREAM - a new collaborative effort between FEG (K-1, HERO'S) and former DSE staff (PRIDE).

The new event is a drastic change following new creative leadership over HERO's. FEG is hoping to bring new life to their MMA show and the addition of former DSE staff is what they are looking for.

At an official press conference on Wednesday the promotion announced that "Cro Cop" had joined their ranks and would be fighting on their upcoming March 15 card. No opponent was named.

Specific details surrounding his departure from the UFC are currently unknown.

Filipovic (22-6-2) signed with the UFC following his first major championship - winning PRIDE's 2006 Open-Weight Grand Prix. He made his UFC debut against Eddie Sanchez in February of 2007. Following his TKO win he lost his next two fights - succumbing to a head kick KO from Gabriel Gonzaga and dropping a decision to Cheick Kongo.

Prior to his 1-2 run in the UFC, "Cro Cop" was considered the number two heavyweight in the world. The Croatian striker holds wins over former UFC heavyweight champion and PRIDE's 2006 Open-Weight Grand Prix finalist Josh Barnett, Olympic Judo gold medalist Hidehiko Yoshida, Aleskander Emelianenko, former PRIDE middleweight champion Wanderlei Silva, Igor Vovchanchyn, Kevin Randleman, Mark Coleman, Heath Herring, Kazuyuki Fujita, Japanese superstar and MMA legend Kazushi Sakuraba, and Ikuhisa Minowa.

At a press conference on Wednesday, the new collaborative effort, DREAM announced plans for a Lightweight Grand Prix. DREAM is a combined effort between FEG (K-1, HERO'S) and former DSE staff (PRIDE).

The new event is a drastic change following new creative leadership over HERO's. FEG is hoping to bring new life to their MMA show and the addition of former DSE staff is what they are looking for.

The tournament is set to feature HERO'S 2006 and 2007 HERO'S 154-pound tournament champion Gesias "JZ" Calvancanti, HERO'S 2007 154-pound tournament finalist Andre "Dida" Amade, PRIDE veteran Mitsuhiro Ishida, former Shooto champion Joahim Hansen, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Caol Uno, Bu-Kyung Jung, Luiz "Buscape" Firmino, Strikeforce's world lightweight champion Gilbert Melendez, and Koutetsu Boku.

The tournament will kick off on March 15.

budo_partyzant
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1872 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Troche niusów

Fjedzia Kontender Laughing
Ostre jaja tym bardziej, że przez chwile wydawało mi się, że tam Danziga widze Surprised

biedne chłopaki. próżny ich wysiłek ;)

budo_shabu
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3242 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Ostre jaja tym bardziej, że przez chwile wydawało mi się, że tam Danziga widze :o

Nie wydawało ci się. Dwa razy był pokazany: z ręcznikiem na szyi, a zaraz potem boksując w powietrze. Chyba jeszcze raz pod koniec, w ringu, ale cięzko powiedzieć, bo tak ich pomaskowali. ;)

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Pamiętam, że jakaś lipa w ufc wyszła w związku z wagą ale żeby odrazu do HW lecieć ? :-)

budo_mccoy
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Fjedzia Kontender Laughing
Ostre jaja tym bardziej, że przez chwile wydawało mi się, że tam Danziga widze Surprised

biedne chłopaki. próżny ich wysiłek ;)

...i jeszcze zaraz ich danuta pozwie, ze im zajebali formule programu :D

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

To wtedy autorzy BB sie skapną i pozwą Danutę :)

budo_perun srogi
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1077 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

ale tuf nie ma fedora ktory zwyciezcy rozpie*&%&^%& łeb

pzdr

budo_zden
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

ale tuf nie ma fedora ktory zwyciezcy rozpie*&%&^%& łeb

pzdr

święte słowa, powinni to nazwać "getting killed by Fedor" a nie "fighting Fedor"

budo_vinland82
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1569 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Lipa z Mirkiem.Chcialem zeby przed ewentualna zmiana organizacji przynajmniej mial szanse sie odkupic za te slabe poprzednie walki z jego strony.Bylo kilka jeszcze fajnych walk do zrobienia z Cro Copem (vs Vera,Sylvia) etc.Tak to pewnie bedzie obijal niewiadomo kogo w Japoni i pozniej zakonczy kariere.Lipa :(

budo_vinland82
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1569 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Wracajac do watku z Mirkiem,wlasnie przeczytalem ciekawy post na sherdogu.Ktos wkleil post z innego forum MMA,z UG:).Na tamtym jest duzo zawodnikow i czasem nawet Dana cos skrobnie.Niewiem na ile ten post mozna brac doslownie ale mam nadzieje,ze to prawda!

Date: 02/13/08 06:02 AM
4234 Total Posts Ignore User

I just talked to DW and this is what he had to say:
The split was amicable and the terms were decided on in advance. Cro Cops $350k (plus bonuses) contract had a clause in it stating that if he lost two consecutive fights Zuffa had the right to void the existing agreement and negotiate a new one.

CC never dreamed that he would be so overwhelmed by the level of competition he has faced in the UFC so far and and the losses have impacted him mentally.

The UFC did NOT cut Cro Cop from the roster nor did they threaten to make him sit out until his contract expired if he didn't take the pay cut deal.

Rather than negotiate a new contract with the UFC right now (and risk racking up more losses), Cro Cop wants to get a couple of tune up fights (and wins) in some of the smaller shows (no more tune up matches for him in the UFC) in hopes of rebuilding his confidence and getting himself back on track.

DW understood completely and supported Cro Cop in his decision. The last thing DW wants to do is shell out a six-figure purse to a fighter that isn't fighting worth a dayum. Even though it would have been lower than the original figure, it would still be a waste of money and resources.

Cro Cops ultimate goal is to win the UFC HW championship belt and DW believes he still has the potential to accomplish that goal.

Tlumaczenie:Osoba ktora to napisala twierdzi ze rozmawiala z Dana na temat Mirka.White zaznaczyl ze kontrakt Cro Copa ktory opiewal na 350 $(+ bonusy ) za walke mial klauzule w ktorej pisalo iz jak przegra 2 walki pod rzad,UFC bedzie mialo prawo przerwac dotychczasowa i renegocjowac z nim nowa umowe.Mirko z poczatku nigdy nie myslal ze jego drogi w UFC az tak sie potocza.Jego przegrane odbily sie na jego psychice.
UFC nie wyrzucilo Mirka na bruk i niekazalo mu czekac na lawce do momentu az skonczy mu sie kontrakt.Zamiast renegocjowac nowy kontrakt mirko chce dostac kilka walk na rozgrzewke (W UFC nie dostalby takowych)ktore pozwola mu znalesc motywacje by wrocic na szczyt.Dana rozumie sytuacje Mirka i popiera go w calej rozciaglosci.Ostatnia rzecz jaka chcialby zrobic byloby placenie szescio cyfrowych sum zawodnikowi ktory nie dostarcza odpowiedniego poziomu.Nawet jesli bylo by to mniej od orginalnej sumy nadal bylo by to wyrzuceniem pieniedzy w bloto.Glownym celem Mirka jest zdobycie pasa w UFC i Dana wierzy ,ze ma on nadal duzy potencjal by tak sie stalo.

Mam nadzieje ze to wszystko to prawda i po kilku wygranych Mirasa w Japoni ,zobaczymy go znow w Octagonie :) )

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

M-1 Global is launching a new project - M-1 Challenge that will show the best teams all over the world battle it out against each each other. The events will take place in different countries. Each team will consist of 5 MMA-fighters competing in the following weight categories: 70, 76, 84, 93, +93

The teams (and their respective trainers) from the following countries will be represented:

Russia - Fedor Emelianenko

USA - Randy Couture

Finland - Petteri Maunu

Spain - Alexandro Iglesias

Germany - Human Niklasmak

Poland - Maciej Kawulski

Skandinavia - Marco Leistens

France - Bertrand Amoussou

Holland will be represented by 2 teams under Remco Pardoel and Bob Schrijber.

March,2: The inaugural M-1 Challenge show is scheduled to take place in Holland (Topsportcentrum in Almere) where 4 teams will be placed in brackets with one fighter in each weight class competing against an athlete from another country.

Muay Thai

Anuwat Kaewsamrit
vs TBA

Saenchai Sor Kingstar vs Rachid Bellaini

Samranchai 96Penang vs Menno Dijkstra

Andy Souwer vs Yodsaenklai Fairtex

Germaine de Randamie vs Maria Verheijen

Ali Gunyar vs Farid Villaume

MMA

M-1 Team Challenge Russia vs France
Red Devil (Russia) - Team Amossou (France)

-70kg Mikhail Malutin - Casimir Bendy

-76kg Erik Oganov - Khacha Mohamed (to be confirmed)

-84kg Dmitri Samoilov - Amassou Karl

-93kg Mikhail Zayats - Daffreville Christophe

+93 Kirill Sidelnikov - Assenin Akim

M-1 Team Challenge Holland vs Germany

+93kg: Jessie Gibbs vs Thorsten Kronz

-93kg: Gegard Mousasi vs Jacoub Ünül

-83kg: Jason Jones vs Daniel Weichel

-73kg: Romano de los Reyes vs Franco de Leonardis

-65kg: Jordy Peute vs Robert Scott Westermann

MMA Single Bouts

Brian Lo-A-Njoe vs Sergey Bytchkov

Dave Dalgliesh vs Kamil Uygun

Oktay Karatas vs Furdjel de Windt

Jedno trzeba im przyznać, wiedzą jak kurde smaku narobić :)

budo_mccoy
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

no disrespect, ale kto to jest Mr. Kawulski?

budo_novocaine
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5882 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

zauwazyliscie, jaka grozna mine zrobil fedzio na tym promo? :lol: :lol:

budo_gubrin
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1323 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Kevin Randleman:

"My first response is oh well. I am not fighting in the UFC so it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Alot of people didn't believe in him anymore but he is good enough to win in the UFC. It takes time to adjust to the cage. I don't think it is good or bad for the sport and I am really not surprised that he left."

Mark Coleman:

"Basically, I could really care less. It was his choice, he came into the UFC and got whipped and now he left. I wouldn't say that I am suprised but now he is going to have to live with coming in, getting smashed and not finishing the job."

Bas Rutten:

"I feel bad to hear that he is leaving because I really wanted to see the Cro Cop that I knew from Japan because I think that he wasn't the same Cro Cop in the UFC, so I can understand if he wants to go to another organization. God Speed!!"

"Babalu" Sobral:

"I have heard of the new organization and I am surprised the UFC isn't suing him yet. Good for Cro Cop, he didn't have a good experience in the UFC so it is good that he is able to go fight somewhere else. He is a very good fighter."

Cheick Kongo:

"Cro Cop needs some juices and there he can use them without getting in trouble."

Kongo może mieć niestety trochę racji.

Gubrin

budo_olafthenaturat
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

no disrespect, ale kto to jest Mr. Kawulski?

Jeden z właścicieli KSW

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Wprawdzie dalsza część obietnic M-1 ale:
Kurde jakby M-1 pomogło KSW i takie Sakuraie by w Polsce walczyły to było by przekozacko :D

budo_vinland82
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1569 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Wanderlei Silva zamiescil na Swoim blogu troche swiezych newsow.Na Sherdogu zostalo napisane tlumaczenie.Na poczatku oznajmil ze walka z Jardinem o ktorej wszedzie pisza nie jest jeszcze podpisana.Chcialby z nim walczyc poniewaz pasuje mu jego styl.Dodal tez ze jesli Hendo pokona Andersona,bez namyslu przejdzie do 185.Walka z Hendo sni mu sie jeszcze po nocach i meczy sumienie:).Dodal ze od jakiegos czasu rozwaza przejscie do 185 poniewaz w 205 jest o wiele wiecej wiekszych od niego zawodnikow.Pyta sie co o tym sadza jego fani?:)

Ja osobiscie niemam nic przeciwko:)

link: [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

budo_mystic
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 939 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ/MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

wiele o wiele wiekszych zawodnikow - on bez zrzucania wagi wazy 98kg.... 8O

budo_maciekkapec
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ/MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

wiele o wiele wiekszych zawodnikow - on bez zrzucania wagi wazy 98kg.... 8O

ciekawe ile Sokoudjou bez zrzucania wazy :D

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

No i znowu coś się w sądzie dzieje, Mark Cuban pozwał Zuffe

he likely promoter of a potential Randy Couture vs. Fedor Emelianenko match was revealed last week when Mark Cuban's HDNet Fights filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Dallas against Zuffa LLC, the parent company of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

The suit is an attempt to get a court ruling on when Couture's contract expires and when he can fight for Cuban, who is best known as the billionaire owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks, or another non-UFC promoter.

The suit comes on the heels of Zuffa’s attempt through the Nevada courts to get an injunction to bar Couture from appearing on rival MMA shows, citing a non-compete clause in Couture's employment contract. Couture’s employment contract is separate from the fighting contract, which is the basis for Cuban’s suit.

"Obviously we're going to address the lawsuit that was filed in Dallas, Texas, in a timely and very direct fashion," said Zuffa attorney Don Campbell. "Our point is that Couture is still obligated to the requirements of the terms of the contract, which are unambiguous."

Cuban’s HDNet, a television station available in only a small percentage of U.S. homes, has heavily focused on building around MMA programming. Cuban previously made headlines by engaging in talks with Floyd Mayweather Jr., the pound-for-pound boxing king, about potential participation in MMA.
ADVERTISEMENT

A Couture-Emelianenko match would likely have more business potential on pay-per-view than any MMA fight not promoted by the UFC. Not only would it possibly put another promotion on the map as a genuine, significant rival to UFC, something many groups have tried to be but none have really succeeded at, but it would answer probably the most important question regarding the future of the sport:

Is MMA popular, or just the UFC?

UFC has run numerous pay-per-view cards that have drawn from 600,000-1.05 million buys. No non-UFC promotion has ever done more than 75,000 buys.

Emelianenko, in particular, has been a pay-per-view flop in North America as a headliner for Pride and Bodog Fight. The Russian fighter, who was long considered the world’s pound-for-pound best, did an anemic 13,000 buys for his lone 2007 match, against Matt Lindland.

Couture topped 500,000 buys on both of his 2007 UFC matches. A match with Emelianenko will likely show the upper limits of what the best fight possible, without UFC backing, could draw on pay-per-view.

The 44-year old Couture signed a four-fight, 18-month contract, on January 19, 2007, with UFC. This included a $500,000 signing bonus, half of which was paid upon the signing of the contract and the other half upon the completion of the first fight, the March 2 match where he defeated Tim Sylvia to win the UFC heavyweight title in Columbus, Ohio.

Between all monies, which included guarantees and a sliding percentage of pay-per-view revenue, as well as a second employment contract, Couture earned about $3 million in his two fights during 2007, along with some other outside work with the company. This includes money from a secondary contract as a company employee, paying him $200,000 per year, which included a one-year non-compete provision.

On the second contract, it appears both sides agree that when Couture quit the company on Oct. 11, he couldn't work for a rival promotion until that date this year.

But the fight contract is what is under dispute in the lawsuit filed by Cuban's company. Couture is claiming when the 18-month period expires on July 19, the contract is over, although he has done interviews in the past stating he'll honor the non-compete from the employment contract and feels he can fight again in October.

Zuffa is claiming that Couture didn't fulfill his contract, and that he owes them two more fights. There is a specific clause in the contract that stated in the event Couture retired, the 18-month time frame is frozen in that he's still bound to the company to fulfill the time frame if he decides to fight again. Couture has never used the term retirement, but used the term resignation. UFC president Dana White has stated that he believes you can't just resign in the middle of a valid contract, and has publicly offered him title defenses.

Couture is the currently recognized UFC heavyweight champion, although he personally claims he has not been champion since he quit the company. Zuffa has since created an interim heavyweight championship, which Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira won on Feb. 2 in Las Vegas in a match with Sylvia. Immediately after the match, White talked of trying to get Couture back for a match with Nogueira. Couture has been adamant that he is done with UFC unless UFC agrees to do a co-promotion with the M-1 Global promotion, which owns Emelianenko's contract.

White last year attempted to sign Emelianenko, an offer which included a seven-figure signing bonus and $1.5 million per fight, but the Russian's management turned it down, claiming it was too restrictive. Couture then announced he was leaving UFC, citing his goal was to fight Emelianenko to determine who was the top heavyweight in the world. Ironically, Couture felt disrespected by those terms, because Emelianenko's offered UFC guarantee was much higher than his, and Couture helped build the company and was, at the time of his resignation, the company's most popular fighter.

Couture was on Cuban's Inside MMA TV show on HDNet on Friday night, where both the lawsuit filed by HDNet Fights and UFC's attempt to file an injunction against Couture appearing for rival groups were discussed.

He said the fight with Emelianenko was the one the public wants to see and that the sport has to evolve to where the top fighters face each other, regardless of promotional affiliation. He noted that in boxing the rival promotions work together to promote major fights.

Emelianenko, who is 27-1, is generally considered the best heavyweight MMA fighter. Until recently, he was ranked No. 1 pound-for-pound in the Yahoo! Sports rankings, a ranking he would likely have retained if he had fought even one match against top heavyweight competition in 2007.

He was the champion of the Pride organization when it was sold to Zuffa last year, and then subsequently was folded. But to some, his stock as the true king and best fighter has dropped because he hasn't faced a legitimate top contender since an August 28, 2005, match in Japan against Mirko Cro Cop. Cro Cop, who was just dropped from his contract by UFC after consecutive losses to Gabriel Gonzaga and Cheick Kongo, is being talked about in Japan as an opponent for Emelianenko in a proposed summer match.

Zuffa sued Couture and then filed an injunction against him, claiming he has violated the non-compete clause by appearing on rival promotion's television shows to do interviews, in specific shows on Cuban's HDNet.

They also are claiming it's a violation because the International Fight League has a new team for the 2008 season called Team Xtreme Couture, featuring fighters from his Las Vegas gym. Couture's argument is that the gym, which bears his name, is separate from himself, and that he is not the coach of the team.

However, the IFL did put a photo of Couture on its web site, briefly, to promote its Feb. 29 show in Las Vegas where Team Xtreme Couture debuts.

The photo was quickly taken down, but Zuffa lawyers captured a screen image and then filed for an injunction to ban Couture from having anything to do with any rival shows.

The request for an injunction, filed in Las Vegas, stated, "If Couture is permitted to terminate his employment and promptly take his well-known name and likeness during the restricted period to one, or more, of Zuffa's competitors so that it can be used to promote upcoming events in other MMA leagues, the harm to Zuffa's business goodwill cannot be calculated."

It has been common knowledge and never a source of conflict in the past when fighters under contract to one organization corner fighters on different shows. Couture has seconded fighters from his gym on shows all over the world, both during his tenure with Zuffa and since his resignation. He was planning on seconding the fighters from his gym at the IFL show, which the injunction is attempting to prevent.

Dave Meltzer covers mixed martial arts for Yahoo! Sports. Meltzer, who has published the pro wrestling trade industry publication the Wrestling Observer Newsletter since 1982, began covering MMA with UFC 1 in 1993. He is a graduate of San Jose State University, and has written for the Oakland Tribune, Los Angeles Times, and The National. Send Dave a question or comment for potential use in a future column or webcast.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024