8 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_deprawator
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

mma uratowało mu życie
SoS mod on: pozwoliłem sobie zmienić i wstawić treść zamiast linka żeby było zgodnie politycznie :)

Koleś opowiada jak mma uratowało mu życie w walce z kilkoma meksykami. Masakra

Waasuup Sherdoggers..? I havent been on here in a while been a little busy.. I got jumped by a local mexican gang, and took a pretty good lickin'. I didnt provoke them in any way they almost killed me for no reason. My MMA training saved my life.. Their wasnt a whole lot I could do.. I had to fight for my life I took a couple out tho 3 of them are in jail but the rest prob wont get caught.. Just wanted to share with you guys, wut can happen at a lil birthday party. Enjoy the pics

Dołączona grafika
Dołączona grafika
Dołączona grafika
Here ill give you guys the lowdown. I was at my girlfriends birthday party (kegger). It was all friends that i knew.. Later in the night i noticed just like 1 or 2 lil mexican dudes. I just took them for posers, but as the nite played out around 1 or 2. Fucking my friend N I were the only white dudes in there. My friend earlier in the night asked one of them wut his name wuz he just stared at him and said "dont trip." That was it! Just by him saying wat up they were gonna fuck him up. They all know who i am + i was wearing one of my Pit shirts. I told them i didnt want any trouble i was supposed to be fighting n that was it. me and my friend walked away.
probably 10 min after that iam looking over at my buddy (in the kitchen) and I see this one essay walk up n give em 2 good headbutts. My friend is not a fighter.. he hit the ground and that was that. After that I kinda snapped into Go mode, I brought my hands up cuz i knew shit was gonna go down.. Out if the corner of my eye i see something running up (this happend soo fast) and i got hit (punched) on the left side of my face. So i imeddiately go after the guy who 1st hit me.. I threw a huge right hand (i wuz kinda caught up in the moment) i didnt even see who it hit but it landed.. Then the bitch that was standing infront of me when i got socked, breaks his beer bottle on my head.. At this time he was behind me, didnt see it coming. Then anouther one. I took 3 bottles to the head (all broke) I was still on my feet at this time.. after that i was still fighting they used the broken bottles to stab. I took a couble jabs from those, untill they got me good. The muscles got cut n my back. Legs just gave out.. and i was on my back. Still concious.. They tried to rush me like 4 or 5 of them I got a couple with some good up kicks to the head (thank god for long legs) lol That pissed them off! Thats when these two gangsters started picking up 3 n 4 empty bottles at a time and were throwing them on the ground. Just trying to get as much glass on the ground as possible. Iam still kicking making my way threw the hall. Fuckin this white guy a true wigga pussy that roles with them starts sum ground n pound. That was the only time i got hit in the face. This is after i was allready fucked up.. I twisted out of my shirt got to my feet and ran to the neighbors house and hid in the yard. It was crazy it didnt feel real. I go back to the house after the gangsters left (they left immediately after). N waited for the Wahmblance. Those fuckers strapped me down (on my back) That was the longest 15 min of my life. They couldnt give me any pain meds because they said i was probably going to need surgery. 5 hours at the hospital no meds!! My left kidney got hit but not bad enough for surgery. I took 80 -100 sutures N a lot of glue. I have more pics that show wut i look like right after it happened. Ill upload em sometime.. I have video too. I went for a run the other day i got all my sutures out.. iam almost all healed ready to train N work again. Ill take sum updated pics. Thanks for the support
Cornfed

I took this pic today with my cellphone. Quality kinda sucks but U can see all pretty much healed up. just the deep ones have the strips on still. Its weird tho on my left side its still swollen. I think its just my muscle knotted up tho. This is 2 1/2 weeks in.
Dołączona grafika
Got a new lil gaurd dog too. Hes DobermanXAustralian shepherd. Hes hella smart I house trained him, and learded his name in 1 day. Took this pic last nite.
Dołączona grafika

budo_dar75
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3410 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: mma uratowało mu życie
Jak na mordobicie z kilkoma kolesiami z butelkami i na podłodze pełnej szkła to i tak dobrze, że żyje.

Najzabawniejsze, jest to że czekał 5 godzin na lekarza cały poszatkowany. Nasz słuzba zdrowia chyba jednak działa lepiej. Koniec OT

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

To i urodziny sie przytrafiły :o Dobrze, że jest zdrowy i może dalej trenować.

budo_zwieracz
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Muay Thai

Napisano Ponad rok temu

a saku przypadkiem nie byl szybszy w jego temacie?

budo_sos
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5566 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

no właśnie, inny dział, foch :) :)

budo_mesjasz
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1074 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Ninjitsu

Napisano Ponad rok temu

foch :) :)

Fantastyczne Obciąganie Ch... ? :)

budo_nefilim
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Witam,

Najzabawniejsze, jest to że czekał 5 godzin na lekarza cały poszatkowany. Nasz słuzba zdrowia chyba jednak działa lepiej. Koniec OT

nie czekal tyle na lekarza, tylko na srodki przeciwbolowe. Bali sie, ze bedzie musial przejsc operacje. Taka jest polityka ,sam po mojej kraksie na motocyklu jeczalem dluuugo zanim dostalem strzala :)

budo_loot
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

koleś się przypiął nawet na zdjęciu, żeby pokazać blizy.
no przylansować się zawsze można :)

budo_balofy
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1592 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Impreza, noc, bijatyka alkohol...
myslisz ze od razu po pijaku (najprawdopodobniej) beda podawac leki i kroic? (ugodzony w nerke, nie wiadomo jak powaznie poki nie zbadaja dokladniej, o co ciezko tak na 'oko').

Wcale mnie nie dziwi ze czekali, w naszym szpitalu bylo by identycznie (potwierdzone doswiadczalnie 24 dni temu :P .

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024