9 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_riograppling
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 29 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

slideshow
Im experimenting new ways of showing positions on the internet, and instead of videos, decided to make slideshows, because people can read the details while looking at the pictures, this was the first one, soon will try to upload more.

Suggestions are very welcome!

zapraszamy :)

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

budo_ghostek
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: slideshow
Nice, I'll try it out today :wink: Looking forward for more.

budo_riograppling
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 29 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

second one is already there, link here:

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

budo_mccoy
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

"treaded kimura" is reallty effective. it's harder to get it with gi than without. can you get it just holding the gi (not the bicep)? how about the pressure on your own wrist?
the pictures in the other link are too small. I've seen this move shown by Saulo and used it couple times since then, but I would have problems trying to learn it from your slideshow.
anyway - the idea is cool and it looks quite professional. thank you.
LB

budo_campo
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 905 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ

Napisano Ponad rok temu

I've try today this kind of kimura. It is really nice technique

budo_riograppling
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 29 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

I prefer holding the Biceps but holding the Gi works too, specially if you cannot reach your biceps. I use this position a lot and I mostly train with GI.

About the size of the pictures, have you tried to watch the slideshow on fullscreen? You need to click on the slideshare icon and visit their site. Although it loses resolution, you can see a lot bigger then.

Anyways, I used pictures taken from a seminar last year and will do 2 or 3 more in the same way just to get used to it, but I intend to shoot pictures specially for slideshows and this will improve the quality, maybe posting one picture per slide and the explanation on the following slide, I will keep on trying.

Nothing beats a teacher at class. Videos, pictures and slideshows can help but the most effective way to learn is to have someone showing you the position and drilling it many times, then trying to do when sparring.

Today I was training with one of my students in Italy and used this submission once again. I hold my biceps ;)

Posdrawiam

Na razie

budo_ghostek
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

The kimura worked fine for me :wink:

budo_radazz
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ/MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

These slides are great idea, but if it's possible you could use more photos next time with more details of moves. At the end it would be very helpful if all slides are presented on one big slide, frame after frame, because ffd or rewind it's annoying, when you compare some slides.

Anyway, thanks and I'm looking forward new techniques.
Greetings

budo_mccoy
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

radazz, after fulfilling all your requests this slide show will turn into a video clip.
didn't do the full screen :oops: works good.
btw you polish is better than my english :D

budo_riograppling
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 29 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

I wish it was true, my knowledge of polish language is very little, but now I started to study on the internet and hopefully with a few more visits I will be able to speak a bit better. My friends say that my pronunciation is quite good. And your english seems to be very very good, but thanks for the compliments and suggestions, next week I will have one or two more slideshows but still using old pictures, but after that will shoot some pics specially for the slideshows. I intend to do some videos too but this will take some more time.

Dziekuje I do zobaczenia :D

and do pazdziernika to my friends and students in Poland :wink:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024