• Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

budo_werosalazar
  • Użytkownik
  • 2 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

THE BEST JIU JITSU INSTRUCTIONAL DVD
which instructional dvd is the best? my opinion its the next.
after watched a lot of instructional dvds, i want talk about wich one for me is the best. for me theres no doubt that the best its new felipe costas dvd,
why? i have some reasons i want to share with the people. this instructional dvd is made by a 2 times world champion and here he show us some of his techniques that he used to become a world champion.
the dvd is amazing because because hes not only a great instructor he speaks an excellent english so you can understand perfectly, i dont like those dvds that need a translator, I'm sure they always miss many details on the translations
Felipe explains the techniques in such a simple way that I was able to apply in my game in the moment I tried in the gym, all his techniques are really useful and this dvd really help me to improve my game.

i want to put my testimony here because i really love it, he used a really good method, he explains the technique and then he put 2 guys to do the technique, then he correct all the mistakes that the guys do, thats why this dvd its REAL, because he teach how to do correct every detail when you are rolling. the dvd its all about guard passes and how to use felipe costas guard wich is awesome!! and easy.

I highly recommend this dvd to everybody if you are interested, or if you want to know who felipe is visit : [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

EDUARDO SALAZAR.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024