• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3402 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Vitor Belfort - wywiad (eng)

Vitor Belfort
By Alexandre Lobo

Vitor Belfort did not understand UFC referee's decision, who declared Tito Ortiz as champion of the bout with Belfort at UFC 51, held on last Saturday. To Brazilian, he ruled two first rounds and American won the last one. During exclusive interview to TATAME.com, Belfort talks about his fight with Ortiz, complains about the refereeing and talks about his future in Vale-Tudo and his emotion to be dad.

Dołączona grafika

What had happened during this bout with Tito Ortiz?
My goal was fighting as before and I did it! I kicked his ass on the first two rounds. I almost KO'd and submitted. I started to suffer indigestion in the middle of the intermission between rounds one and two and I got tired. He applied a take down, stayed inside my guard, but didn't do too much. I am sure two first rounds were mine. The last one he won. UFC referees are impartial. I am sure, if it was in Japan, I would have won the fight easily.

Why do you think you've won the first round?
I hit much more then him. I almost KO'd him and he never put me in dangerous. Those elbows he threw in the end of the round didn't affect me at all. I defended myself and referees didn't care for it. Instead, I punched him and he almost slept, as his crew admitted after the fight. I ended with a clean face and Nevada Commission had to suspend him for six months due to his nose. You see! I ended the fight with a clean face and he won! It's an absurd! Everybody asked me that and I retuned to my best shape. Only UFC referees didn't see it!

On the second round, you had chances to submit him. Why didn't you use your Jiu-Jitsu against him?
I was in the mood to hit his face. I know he is afraid of punching in the face and I wanted to punish him!

During the intermission between rounds one and two, Murilo (BTT's leader) asked you not to fight under Tito, but you ended in there. What had happened?
I was too tired and I was sure I had won both rounds. That was the reason I decided to defend myself. He just wanted to tied the game and throw ground'n pound. I decided to hold the fight and put him on the guard. Once again, I tell you, those blows did not affect me. The only time he hit me was during the headbutts, when the referee warned him.

In the end of the bout you two guys shook hands. What did he tell you by that time?
He told he had never done such tough fighter. That I had taken from him his best qualities and that fight might have gone for any of us. He also said we were the best of the categories and Randy (Couture) and Chuck (Liddell) were just two old guys. I told him: 'hey man. I am out of this conversation. I don't wanna fight by your side on this'. (laughing).

That was the last fight of your contract with UFC. What can we expect from the future?
I will be honest. I rather fight on the ring under Pride rules. I almost broke my hands because I was not allowed to knee him. But, I can guarantee I will fight where people treat me well and pay me what I do deserve. I am one of the pioneers of the sport, mainly at UFC, and I'll go where I am valorized. I am open to proposals and my agents will go after good deals. About me, I will train hard and start to compete at Amateur Boxing tournaments. I will sharpen my hands even more to Vale-Tudo.

The result of this fight may influence a new deal with UFC?
It all depends of money. I have no hard feelings from UFC, but I am sure this loss will influence on my will to fight. It was not the first time it has happened and we are going to stop this unprofessional attitude. We need people who understand about Vale-Tudo and not only Wrestling. Referees need to judge everything, round per round.

Tell me about the team during this first bout.
Guys were just great. The sense of team is huge and the fact I have been working with guys who always motivate me is simply amazing. I am motivated to reach the top again.

Tell me about the feeling of being a dad.
It's just wonderful. It's the most important thing that ever happened in my life. His name is Davi Prado Belfort and was born on the same day I've fought. When I hit the hotel, Joana (Prado) was going to hospital be mother. He is such a tough baby and he looks like a champion. When he is hungry, he kicks and punches. Joana is suffering with him (laughing). But she is also a super mother.

budo_dollyo
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3402 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Vitor Belfort - wywiad (eng)
Dołączona grafika

budo_tarciu
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 968 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Widać było jak Vitor osłabł w czasie drugiej rundy, ciekawe czy ta niestrawność nie jest tylko wymówką maskującą po prostu słabą kondycję.

Belfort w Pride... oby!

budo_sniffles
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1272 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Belfor byl moim idolem kiedy zaczalem intersowac sie ufc, pride :P te jego szybkie i silne raczki , ale teraz zrobil sie taki jakby cwaniaczek :/ mysli ze jest tak dobry iz juz nie musi walczyc by wygrywac.Szkoda :/

budo_665bjj
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

zgadzam sie z Belfortem bezwatpienia wygral pierwsza i druga runde niewiem oco chodzilo tym amaerykanom

budo_severe
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

zgadzam sie z Belfortem bezwatpienia wygral pierwsza i druga runde niewiem oco chodzilo tym amaerykanom

Prawdopodobnie całe to show jakie zawsze tworzy Ortiz dużo lepiej się sprzedaje. Co do samej walki - niestety nie widziałem więc sie nie wypowiadam.

budo_scorpio
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

belforta gdyby miał lepszą kondycje napewno by wygrał nie wiem czy można mieć genetycznie słabą kondycje ale jeśli tak to belfort napewno tak ma bo w każdej walce którą widziałem po kilku minutach się męczy i wygląda to tak jak by chciał tylko dotrwać do końca

budo_tarciu
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 968 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

nie wiem czy można mieć genetycznie słabą kondycje ale jeśli tak to belfort napewno tak ma

Nie wiem jak jest u Belforta ale jasne że można.
Można np. mieć przewagę włokien mięśniowych o bardzo dużej sile i dynamice, ale nie potrafiących pracować intensywnie przez dłuższy czas.
Hmm... do Belforta pasuje jak ulał :)

budo_badtrip
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

A ja to coś czuje że może się skusić K1 ... z jednej strony szkoda by było a z drugiej może by coś się zaczęło dziać poważnego w k1mma....

budo_kaamiil
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

a może poprostu koksy

budo_k1111
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 15 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

dla mnie koles kiedys byl zajebisty i mial zajebiste walki ,moze jeszcze wroci do formy kiedys

budo_sir_bk
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 73 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ/MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

A ja to coś czuje że może się skusić K1 ... z jednej strony szkoda by było a z drugiej może by coś się zaczęło dziać poważnego w k1mma....

To prawda, że K1 szuka dobrych fighterów, ale nie zgadzam się że nie dzieje się tam nic poważnego...
Belfort chyba jednak trafi znowu do Pride

budo_dollyo
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3402 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Belfort chyba jednak trafi znowu do Pride

Takie własnie są plany BTT. Chcieli by aby do Pride przeszedł Belfort, natomiast do UFC Arona.

budo_tarciu
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 968 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

natomiast do UFC Arona.

O kurcze... poważnie?
Wiesz dlaczego chcieliby tak zrobić?

budo_dollyo
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3402 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

O kurcze... poważnie?
Wiesz dlaczego chcieliby tak zrobić?

Tarciu czytałem o tym już jakiś czas temu. Chodziło chyba o to, że Belfort bedzie sobie lepiej radził w Pride a Arona w UFC, takie plany BTT. Dokładnie już nie pamiętam.

budo_tarciu
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 968 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

To fakt że przepisy UFC dużo bardziej pasowałyby Aronie niż Belfortowi.

Arona nawet w Pride uwielbia leżeć na przeciwniku przez pół rundy. Jeśli w UFC mógłby docisnąć go jeszcze do klatki to czułby się w ogóle jak w domu ;)
Ale raczej wątpię żeby do tego doszło bo Ricardo musiałby się pogodzić z kilka razy niższym kontraktrem, a to dla wielokrotnego mistrza ADCC byłoby ciężkie do przełknięcia.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024