• 3402 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Wywiad z Mario Sperrym

José Mário Sperry
By Eduardo Ferreira and Alexandre Lobo

Dołączona grafika

The tactic now and changing tactics

Brazilian Top Team leader José Mário Sperry was by Rodrigo Minotauro's corner last December 31, when Brazilian got defeated by Russian Emelianenko Fedor at Pride Shockwave. Now in Brazil, Zé Mário explains what did happen inside the four ropes. Now Zé Mário reveals the mistake of Minotauro's strategy and about other issues as dealing with Pride and what does represent Minotauro's loss to BTT. Check out the full interview bellow:

Tell me about the tactic you guys set up to Minotauro before the bout.
Minotauro's tactic was using his Boxing a lot. When the first round was over, he was really disappointed. He didn't like at the entire first round, but then he started to use his Boxing. During the third round Fedor got tired and Minotauro got an advantage. If Minotauro used the right strategy since the very first beginning, the result would be different

What went wrong?
Congratulations to Fedor, who also presented a different strategy and surprised us. At this time he avoided being into Minotauro's guard. He punched, took down and returned on the feet.

There was something wrong in his training?
We cannot blame on anybody. Fedor did a great job. But I do think we may improve his Wrestling. We had Darrel Gohlar as trainer, and today we have Jefferson Teixeira. We need to work on it.

Minotauro must be pissed of with Fedor. Does he want to face him one more time?
Of course Rodrigo wants to fight Fedor. He is the man everybody wants.

How is dealing with Pride?
I don't have information about the dealing, but I think Minotauro might stay with Pride.

And now... tell me about Brazilian Top Team plans after this loss.
Team work remains the same and does not change a thing. We are well sponsored and titles will come out. Now we are focused on Vítor Belfort. He will face Tito Ortiz at UFC and we are also taking good care of some athletes that will join Pride GP's card under 93kg.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024