• PipPipPipPip
  • 3402 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Wywiad z Masato

Interview with Masato from Kakutogi Tsushin
Translated by Miho

Dołączona grafika

Interviewer: You only have less than two months for the match against Yamamoto ‘Kid’ Norifumi. It seems like your training has speeded up.
Masato: I’ve been increasing my pace since last October. I’m working at the gym for about two hours a day....

Interviewer: Are you planning to work out with Kevin Yamazaki (trainer)?
Masato: No not for this time. I don’t have to increase my weight anymore. And another reason is Nuatoranii (trainer) told me I don’t really need to go to Kevin’s place. I’ve known Nuatoranii for a long time, he never said anything like that before. So I was like if he says that, I just thought I don’t have to.

Interviewer: Your main training is gonna be with Nuatoranii?
Masato: I also do some striking practice with Iida (Yu: Watanabe Gym). I’m also thinking about doing swimming, few times a week.

Interviewer: I believe you were doing swimming when you were a student.
Masato: Yea, Nuatoranii said swimming is good for stamina and muscle. I definitely wanna do that.

Interviewer: Buakao (pls check spelling) is swimming in the river in Thailand, did you know that?
Masato: Yes, I heard he’s doing it. I’m thinking I am going to do anything what Nuatoranii suggests me. 

Interviewer: You’ve known him for a long time?
Masato: I’ve known him since I was twenty years old. So five or six years has passed.

Interviewer: Are you going to learn new techniques for the next match?
Masato: Nothing.

Interviewer: You just go back to the basics and get ready for Kid…
Masato: That’s right.

Interviewer: I assume that you remain self possessed mentally. But this match is like Kid picks a quarrel.
Masato: It’s not really a quarrel, you think so? I don’t know. I’m used to this kinda situation. It’s happening to me so often, like ‘you fight me!’ or something like that. When I face Kid, I’m gonna look down on him thoroughly. Now I’m a wolf in sheep shape but in the ring, I will show you real me.

budo_lukew
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Wywiad z Masato
Masato ! Masato ! :)

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024