Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

budo_dollyo
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3402 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Hayato Sakurai i Sanae Kikuta śpiewają!

Sakurai is a person with many talents with one like guitar player and singer. The pictures were taken in a dinning room bar in Okachimachi where Sakurai performed along with some friends.....

- Sakurai played "let it be" from the Beatles along with Kikuta and the most popular wrestling coach for many Japanese superstars (Sakurai, Gomi, Sudo,etc) Mr. Kiguchi, owner of Kiguchi dojo (Gomi`s dojo).

- Sakurai will be in the next Pride Bushido.

- The theme Pride will probably use for the next Bushido series will be "All stars vs. the World".

- Sakurai and Kikuta are looking forward to train togheter for the next Bushido show and Kikuta`s fight in Pancrase big november show.

- Sakurai and Kikuta are both from the same Judo class and also share some experience inside the old "Shootboxing" organization. Since them they try to train togheter for events like ADCC but this time both are looking forward to train for their future events.

- Sakurai was playing the guitar and singing, Kikuta was playing the piano and Kiguchi was like chorus and second guitar.

Dołączona grafika
Dołączona grafika

Japan wrestling legend Mr. Kiguchi
Dołączona grafika

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024