• PipPipPip
  • 318 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Pride FC Final Conflict - wyniki i fotki
Obejrzałem filmy i powiem... łał! :)
Masa wrażeń.

1. CroCop rzucający Aleksandrem!
2. To raczej nie Fedor rzucił Ogawą, tylko Ogawa wypieprzył się próbując rzucić Fedorem. No i ta luzacka balacha :wink:

3. Minotauro! Szkoda niesaowita, że tak skończyła się walka. Teraz, z wyleczonym kręgosłupem Mino pokazał(a raczej zaczął pokazywać) naprawdę, co może zdziałać przeciwko Fedorowi.

4. Nowy japoński talent się objawił - Kazuhiro Nakamura - mam tylko nadzieję, że nie zrobią z niego kolejnego mięsa armatniego dla Silvy :wink:

budo_zorro
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Zorro, o zapodaj jakiś adres albo namiar

to chyba ten sam highlight który wrzucił na stronie wcześniej Dollyowryj

budo_ulver
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

kurde wkurwilem sie, pol dni sciagalem final na dc a tu taka kupa :evil:

kiedy powtorka finalu ?

budo_dollyo
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3402 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

BTT complains about Pride decision

The "no contest" result of the fight between Rodrigo Minotauro and Emelianenko Fedor at the final of Pride GP Heavyweight, was contested by Brazilian Top Team. The Vale-Tudo team from Rio de Janeiro says different basis were used during the decision. 'We wanted Rodrigo Minotauro's victory. When I was hit by a Henderson's head-butt and Arona was hit by Quinton Jackson with the same move, no one interrupted the fight,' complains Murilo Bustamante, one of BTT leaders. Rumors that Minotauro got hurt during the fight were denied by Bustamante. 'He is damn fine, ready for the next one'.

budo_dollyo
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3402 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Pride Final Conflict Ends In Disappointing Fashion
By Ken Pishna

Though the event took place nearly two weeks ago, Pride’s Final Conflict show finally made its American debut on pay-per-view this past Sunday night. It was supposed to crown a Pride Grand Prix Champion; it was supposed to settle the score between Fedor and Nogueira. Well, neither happened.

Both fighters made it past their semi-final opponents. Fedor defeated Naoya Ogawa with a picture perfect arm bar in less than a minute. Nogueira claimed an impressive unanimous decision victory by outstriking Russian Sergei Kharitonov.

Unfortunately both for Pride and for fans, their rematch produced no victor. After an exciting start with Nogueira defending a tremendous ground and pound attack from Fedor and mounting his own offense with multiple submission attempts, the fight came to an abrupt halt whenFedor, attempting to fly up the middle through Nogueira’s guard, clashed heads with Nogueira opening a huge gash on his forehead.

The doctor decided that Fedor could not continue and, in accordance with Pride rules, the fight was ruled a no contest since it was stopped due to an accidental head butt in the first round.

It appears as if Pride will give the two fighters time to heal and then attempt to put the rematch together once again on their big New Year’s Eve show.

Though the rest of the card was solid, there were really only two other real highlights. First, Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic’s seeming return to head hunter status as he destroyed Fedor’s brother, Aleksander Emelianenko, with his patented head kick from hell. Second was Wanderlei Silva’s knock out of Yuki Kondo in just under three minutes. Everyone expects the Axe Murderer to hammer his opponents, but Wanderlei displayed a ferociousness that was truly terrifying, even by his usual standard.

Though the fight with Kondo was a non-title fight, look for Wanderlei to put his belt on the line in his next fight. Next up for Wanderlei should be Quinton “Rampage” Jackson in October.

budo_dollyo
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3402 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Walka Fedor vs. Mino [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024