Skocz do zawartości

Zdjęcie

Komentarze Sperego, Nogueiry, Rodrigo, Cro Copa..

• Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

budo_saku
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5219 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Komentarze Sperego, Nogueiry, Rodrigo, Cro Copa..

- Sperry said that he was really disappointed about his fight with Kondo and has been working hard on his
since having surgery on his hand. Sperry also requested that he be entered in the GP (he acknowledged Nog will be in it too...not sure what this means)Nogueira was sitting right beside him. They'd never fight each othter tho ..hmm
- Nog said he was happy with Sperry and thats 2-0 over the Mirko camp lol.
- Sherk said he was happy with his fight showed good BJJ and wrestling but wanted to finish. He likes the knees on the ground.
- Brennan said he had a diff gameplan and wasn't happy. He also said 'thank god I have another fight on my contract lol'
But I found it upsetting, he said that it was too bad Takase is a boring fighter who just wanted to hold him down. Brennan said he
wanted to exchange more sub attempts and do stand up. I found that gay to bitch @ your opponent like that. Take your loss. But meh.
- Rodrigo Gracie...VERY interesting...first he said he wanted to get Sakurai down, pass his guard and finish but Sakurai had a really good guard. He then said "I want to fight Kazushi Sakuraba please" He had Daniel immediately behind him and Crosley to his right. Ryan was behind Crosley with his hands on his shoulders Rodrigo called for everyone's attention and said "I want to introduce this guy, this is Crosley he has fought in Pancrase he is helping train with the family...he is the next one...he is gonna be geat you will see him fight soon, hopefully Pride can put it together etc"
- Mirko said fighting twice in 15 days was completely fine and he enjoyed Japan. He said he was well received by the Prime Minister and is making a movie where there will be GREAT with the most realistic fight scenes yet. Mirko said that he doesn't care if people taunt in the ring like Yamamoto but its not professional
he said he coulda kept kicking him in the head but didn't wanna hurt him further.
NOW THIS IS INTERESTING. He said he wants to win GP etc fight Fedor, Nog bla bla But they said who do u want first. And Mirko said he wants to fight Takayama because Takayama said he was scared on the New Year's show and thats why he didn't want to fight. So Mirko said "I would like to fight Mr. Takayama, cause he said I was scared, so I would like to kick him and shut his mouth"

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024