28 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

budo_herostrates
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: UFC 46 wyniki i fotki :Spoiler:
Szczegóły kłótni z Tito, wywiad z Lee Muray'em na [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

RB: Tell me about that bad blood man. You guys hate each other don't you?

LM: (Laughs). He's not even a man. He can't even admit to what happened. He has to come up with all this bullshit lies, saying, I had slippery shoes on. Hey, next time he comes to fight me, make sure he doesn't wear dress shoes. He ain't even man enough to say what happened. He said he got jumped by five guys or ten guys. The guy comes running at me, the guy come at me. Must have thought I was an idiot and come running at me throwing punches and thought I wasn't going to do nothing about it. What did he think, I was gonna run away? On the street, I got two, three, four hundred street fights, I've been street fighting all my life and this guy's got ten or twenty fights in the octagon and thinks he's gonna scare me off.

RB: Lee, what happened, when you two met, what happened?

LM: I was speaking to him at fight, in the club, we was chattin. Pat and a few other guys were talking. We went outside and there was some commotion. I couldn't really see what was going on. Me and my friend were trying to break it with Pat and a few others and it kicked off. One guy tried to hit my friend and I jumped in and that's when Tito jumped in on me. I think the guy I stepped in on was one of his friends. Then he is coming to me. Pat and three other guys stepped between us. Then, his friend got knocked out cold. I was laughing, he seen me and took his jacket off. I took my jacket off, my watch off and put it in my pocket. He come running at me throwing punches and I smacked him up.

RB: Let me ask you, where you drinking, I know Tito was drinking, were you both in your opinion?

LM: We was both drinking. Tito was drunk, what about me? I was drinking vodkas and champagne all night. I was drunk as well. What does he think, I was sober and just finished a couple of rounds of shadow boxing and was ready? I was drinking all night and had dress shoes on as well. Dress shoes, what kind of excuse is that? If he was half a man, he'd come up with a better excuse than that. If that was me, you know what I'd have said? I'd have said, ah yeah, I was drunk, I scraped with a fighter and got a whaping. I wouldn't say I had dress shoes on and got rushed by ten guys.

budo_trochim
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Rana Couture'a była naprawdę parszywa i nie widać tego na zdjęciach. Randy miał naprawdę niewesołą minę po tym uderzeniu.

Co do wygranej BJ'a to była zasłużona. BJ przez całą walkę kontrolował Matta.

Wyniki całego turnieju dość zaskakujące, ale walki były przynajmniej bardzo ciekawe :D.

budo_tarciu
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 968 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Co do wygranej BJ'a to była zasłużona. BJ przez całą walkę kontrolował Matta.

I tego sobie nie mogę wyobrazić... Nie zrozumiem dopóki nie zobaczę... BJ Penn to ogromny talent, ale Hughes to człowiek który całkowicie zdominował swoją kategorię wagową... a tu niespodzianka.

budo_joannaz
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 876 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Najswiezsze info z [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

"--The injuries to Randy Couture were not nearly as bad as indicated yesterday morning. He ended up just taking stitches in his eye, three in the upper eyelid and five in the upper eyelid. He also had a retina abrasion and other minor problems with the eye pupil that are not expected to be long lasting. He'll need to get the stitches out, as well as his eyes dilated, but his career is not in jeopardy, and he may be back training in ten days to two weeks. A Couture vs. Vitor Belfort rematch looks to be just about a sure thing"

Podobno staruszek ma wrocic juz w kolejnym pride.

budo_juggernaut
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPip
  • 58 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Lee Murray pokazal, ze ma nie tylko szybkie jak blyskawica rece, ale w parterze tez potrafi niezle namieszac. Chociaz jego przeciwnik o parterze duzego pojecia nie mial, bo wpadl do tego trojkata i nie wiedzial co dalej. Mir rozwalil Simsa, tego sie mozna bylo spodziewac. Co dalej?Moze walka o tytul z Arlovskim?Carlos Newton zachowywal sie jakby byl nieobecny i przegral.Karo Parisyan pokazal grappling w mistrzowskim wykonaniu, lecz przegral przez decyzje.Randy vs Vitor- no comments, walka powinna byc no contest.No i Bj Penn niesamowity koles szybkie lapki i dobry parter, mysle, ze Penn troche bedzie wymiatal w welterweight division.No i szacunek dla Matta Hughesa, ktory nawet po stracie tytulu zachowal sie jak mistrz. Tyle pokrotce :)

budo_saku
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5219 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Komentarz Vitora

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

budo_^hast^
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Randy Couture vs. Vitor Belfort
Co mozna powiedziec? Rozczarowanie takim zakonczeniem. Nie tak powinno byc. :(

Matt Hughes vs. BJ Penn
Szok dziesieciolecia. Kto by sie spodziewal ze Bj moze az tak zdominowac Matt'a? Nie wiem... normalny cud.

Frank Mir vs. Wes Sims
Mir szybko sie meczy. W 2 rundzie wyraznie nie mial juz sil. Najmniej takie wrazenie sprawial. Kolana jak grom z jasnego nieba, kto sie spodziewal 8O :?:

Carlos Newton vs. Renato Verissimo
Carlos jakos, byl nie swoj. To byl dziwny wieczor i naprawde rozne rzeczy sie dzialy. Nowa klasa zawodnikow powstaje?

budo_saku
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5219 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Podobno staruszek ma wrocic juz w kolejnym pride.

Jeśli już to w kolejnym ufc :-)

budo_saku
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5219 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

BJ Penn

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024