1 odpowiedź w tym temacie

budo_tony
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Frank Shamrock o GP
PRIDE: What’s your prediction for Kazushi Sakuraba versus Wanderlei Silva? Who’s going to win and how?

Frank Shamrock: This match will have the same results as the other two. Wanderlei is going to stomp him. Sak is broken down and I think Wanderlei is going to take this one by a first round TKO or injury stoppage. Wanderlei is going to dictate the pace and, physically, I just don’t think it’s possible for Sakuraba to win this fight at this point in his career. I honestly think Sakuraba is a better fighter than Wanderlei, he’s more technical and very very talented. He’s a great athlete. I just don’t think his body will let him win this fight.

PRIDE: What’s your prediction for Hidehiko Yoshida versus Kiyoshi Tamura? Who’s going to win and how?

Frank Shamrock: Tamura is a sound fighter and very well rounded. I’m giving the edge to Tamura, but I also have a sneaking suspicion that Yoshida can pull off the victory. But I am picking Tamura. Now, IF Tamura wins, I think it will be by submission. I fought Tamura and he almost sunk in a bunch of submissions on me. He’s very good, better than people think. He’s also a very good guy.

PRIDE: What’s your prediction for Quinton Jackson versus Ricardo Arona? Who’s going to win and how?

Frank Shamrock: Quinton by KO in the 2nd round. Arona is tough, but I haven’t seen him fight all that much and I don’t know a whole lot about him. I like Quinton Jackson’s style. I see Quinton out-powering him and winning the match with damaging shots and aggressive fighting.

PRIDE: What’s your prediction for Alistair Overeem versus Chuck Liddell? Who’s going to win and how?

Frank Shamrock: I see Liddell winning by a decision or a late KO, but Chuck is going to have to work for the KO. I’ve also wrestled with Chuck, so I know his skills as a wrestler and he’s very good. Chuck’s a counter puncher too and whoever wins this match, it’s going to be by KO during a big exchange.

PRIDE: Which fight is the fight you are looking forward to the most?

Frank Shamrock: I really want to see Silva and Sakuraba go at it again, but I’m going to have to give this one to Quinton Jackson versus Ricardo Arona. I really don’t care who Quinton Jackson fights, I just want to see him fight. He puts on a great show.

PRIDE: Who is your pick to win the tournament?

Frank Shamrock: I take Quinton to win it all. He’s got youth, confidence, strength, and he’s always getting better. That’s rare. A lot of guys have their strengths and don’t improve. Quinton is always improving. In this style of fighting in MMA, he has all the advantages

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

budo_tony
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Frank Shamrock o GP
Ricardo Arona zdziwy wszystkich finalem z Silva :)

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024