• Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3675 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:BJJ/MMA

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Pride Shock Wave! - 28 sierpnia
Dołączona grafika

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Bob Sapp (PRIDE Rules)
Don Frye vs. Mark Hunt (K-1 Rules)

Royce Gracie vs Hidehiko Yoshida (Rules TBA)
Kazushi Sakuraba vs Mirko "Cro-Cop" Filipovic (PRIDE Rules)

Niezłe walki się szykują, kogo obstawiacie?

budo_sventevith
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Re: Pride Shock Wave! - 28 sierpnia
HA HA HA, no to Sapp juz sie na walczyl :)

budo_fox
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1205 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Antonio oczywiscie.

Stawiam na Frayea ale szczeze mowiac to nie wiem.

Royce a jak.

Mirko rozniesie.

budo_^hast^
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Tak wiec niedlugo odbedzie sie slynna fala uderzeniowa. Ciekawe czy bedzie sie cieszyc taka popularnoscia jak sie zaklada. Acz znajac japonczykow to pewnie biletow na impreze juz nie ma.
Co do wynikow. Moze i moje decyzje sa kontrowesyjne ale tak czuje ze:

Sapp rozniesie Minotauro. Mozna sobie mowic wiele o roli masy i sily. Ale to czym dysponuje Bob jest po prostu przytlaczajace.

Mark Hunt znokautuje Don'a. Co tu duzo pisac ? Reguly K1. Mark to absolutna czolowka. Don ma swoje lata, acz umie uderzac. Jednak na wynik to nie wplynie. Chyba ze naprawde bedzie troche Frye mial szczescia. Coz. Zobaczymy.

Yoshida udowodni Gracie ze wynik walki Kimury z Helio to nie byl przypadek. Ciekawe czy go polamie ?

Ostatnia walka .. Saku vs Mirco. Hmm. Naprawde ciezko mi podjac decyzje. Sadze jednak iz Saku zostanie znokautowany. Moze Saku zakonczy kariere ?

Przypuszczalnie moje prognozy sa niezgodne z tym czego sie spodziewaja inni. Coz, niedlugo sie przekonamy kto ma racje.

budo_fox
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1205 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Wlasnie dlatego jest takie ciekawe . Nie mozna z gory nic przewidziec.

budo_robaq
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Judo

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Hmm, trudno powiedziec ... ale mimo wszystko stawiam na Minotauro .

Hunt .... w koncu to reguly K1

Trenuje Judo, jestem za Yoshidą sercem, lecz nie jestem go pewny w 100 % . Yoshida to mistrz, lecz stary mistrz... po wielu kontuzjach w ostatnim czasie.

Mysle ze Mirko skopie Saku dupe .

budo_fox
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1205 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Doszla nastepna walka.
Ernesto Hoost vs Semmy Schilt (K-1 Rules)

budo_fox
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1205 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Zapowiada sie niezla walka . Choc nie widze inego zwyciezcy niz Ernesto ktory 3 razy byl mistrzem swiata K1 i moim zdaniem nadal jest(ostatnio wycofal sie przez kontuzje). Natomiast w Golden Glory tez nie zapominaja o stojce ale mysle ze to nie to samo.

budo_fox
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1205 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Znane juz wrzystkie walki.
Vanderlei Silva vs Jerrel Venetiaan, PRIDE Rules (5 min x 3 Rounds)

Gary Goodridge vs Lloyd Van Dams, PRIDE Rules (5 min x 3 Rounds)

Ernesto Hoost vs Semmy Schilt, K-1 Rules(3min x 5 Rounds)

Don Frye vs Mark Hunt, K-1 Rules (3min x 3 Rounds)

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs Bob Sapp, PRIDE Rules (5 min x 3 Rounds)

Hidehiko Yoshida vs Royce Gracie, Special Gi Match, Rules under Consideration

Kazushi Sakuraba vs Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic, PRIDE Rules (5min x 3 rounds, rules under consideration)

budo_animek
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Silva będzie miał już 20 zwycięstwo :D
Kim jest Lloyd Van Dams?
Ernesto Hoost powinien wygrać :?:
W następnej obstawiał bym Hunta ze względu na zasady K1
Minotauro powinien pokonać bestie - Bob wydaje się mieć kiepściuchną kondycje. Ciekawe czy potwór potrafi się kulać na glebie :)
Zaryzykowałbym stwierdzenie że w następnej walce wygra Yoshida, chociaż ...
Mirko !!!

budo_fiodor
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3675 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

zabawy Royce Gracie przed walką w pride:

Dołączona grafika
zabawy z Helio

Dołączona grafika
podskoki na jednej nodze? :wink:

budo_^hast^
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Approximately 50 years ago, on October 23rd 1951, the great Judo Vs. Jiu-Jitsu battle was fiercely fought by judo master Masahiko Kimura and jiu-jitsu master Helio Gracie in Brazil. We spoke with Helio about the upcoming fight between his son, Royce, and the judo fighter Hidehiko Yoshida in the August 28th Shockwave to be held in Tokyo, Japan.
Dołączona grafika
PRIDE Fighting Championships: How did you feel when the match between Royce and Yoshida was decided?

Helio Gracie: I thought it's really great. However, I think the preparation time is a little short. I believe that if there were a longer preparation time, the results would be better.

PRIDE: This will be the 50th anniversary of your fight with Kimura.

Gracie: It certainly seems similar to that fight 50 years ago. But, I was 42 at that time and Kimura was younger. He also had 40 kilos on me. This time, both of them are young and I think the outcome will be completely different.
Dołączona grafika
PRIDE: How do you think the fight will turn out?

Gracie: Both Royce and Yoshida are young and very strong. I think it will be a well-balanced fight. But, Yoshida cannot beat Royce because Yoshida doesn't know what jiu-jitsu is. I think this fight may turn out to be a draw.

PRIDE: So you mean that Royce can't beat Yoshida either?

Gracie: No. The only thing that I will say is that Yoshida cannot beat my son.

PRIDE: There's no chance for Yoshida to win?

Gracie: In order to beat my son, he would have to study more than Judo. He'd have to study things like boxing, karate, etc. If he did that, he'd have a chance of winning.

PRIDE: What is the difference between judo and jiu-jitsu?

Gracie: Basically, the rules are different. Jiu-jitsu is about fighting in order to beat your opponent. It's a "martial art." But, judo is a "sport" with rules. That's the difference.

PRIDE: Are there any techniques that you taught Royce in preparation for his fight with Yoshida?

Gracie: Not especially. My son has been training together with me since he was this tall. So he knows all of my techniques. If he uses what he's learned up till now, I think he can win.

PRIDE: Are you still training together with Royce?

Gracie: Not now.

PRIDE: You lost your fight with Kimura in your battle 50 years ago. What do you think of that?

Gracie: It seems that Kimura won that fight but I don't think that I lost. I wanted to keep fighting but my brother thought it was dangerous and threw in the towel.

PRIDE: Do you want Royce to get revenge for that match 50 years ago?

Gracie: I'm not thinking about revenge at all. I just want my son to win.

PRIDE: If Royce is in serious trouble during the fight, will you throw in the towel?

Gracie: I won't throw it. I want my son to go as far as he can.

PRIDE: How many members of the Gracie family will come?

Gracie: Renzo, Royler, Rodrigo, Charles, Rolker and Royce's friend, John Burke. If we brought everyone in the family, it would be more than 100 people! (laughing)

Dołączona grafika
Zrodlo: [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

budo_fiodor
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3675 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Miejmy tylko nadzieję że Royce nie spuchnie jak w walce z sakurabą :cry:

budo_fiodor
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3675 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Dołączona grafika

Royce Gracie and his brother, Royler, came to Japan on the 17th in advance of Royce's upcoming fight with Hidehiko Yoshida in the August 28th Shockwave. Royce and Royler gave us a few minutes of their time to talk about the fight.
PRIDE Fighting Championships: Have you gotten yourself worked up for your fight with Yoshida?

Royce Gracie: Yes, pretty much.

PRIDE: It appears that striking will be allowed in your fight.

Royce Gracie: We're still discussing it. Nothing is firmly decided yet.

PRIDE: Did the idea of allowing strikes come from your side?

Royce Gracie: No, that was from the promoter's side.

PRIDE: Were there any rules that you didn't want?

Royce Gracie: We're still in the middle of discussions regarding that.

PRIDE: Has anything changed since your July 16th press conference where you asked for three 10-minute rounds?

Royce Gracie: No change at all.

PRIDE: What about judges' decisions?

Royce Gracie: I don't like leaving the decision up to the judges so I'd like to have no decisions if possible.

PRIDE: Do you think you can finish the fight within 3 rounds?

Royce Gracie: I plan on ending it as soon as I get the chance.

PRIDE: Yoshida appears to be training striking a lot. What do you think about that?

Royce Gracie: I think it's a good idea for Yoshida. A fighter can't just train in grappling. He has to train in striking too.

PRIDE: What do you think are Yoshida's most dangerous techniques?

Royce Gracie: All of them.

PRIDE: Are you going to finish him with a Kimura arm-lock?

Royce Gracie: I'm not going to limit myself to 1 technique. I'm going to use all of the techniques that I know as the situation requires.

PRIDE: I heard that Yoshida is practicing techniques that are forbidden in Judo.

Royce Gracie: Well, if he wants to use dirty techniques, I'll do what I have to do to deal with it.

PRIDE: What's your weight?

Royce Gracie: 150 kilos (331 lbs)… I'm joking! (laughing) I haven't weighed myself so I don't know.

PRIDE: Are you concerned about the big weight difference between the two of you?

Royce Gracie: I've fought many heavier fighters before. I'm not worried about that.

PRIDE: Royler came to Japan with you this time. How many Gracies plan on coming to the event?

Royce Gracie: 6 or 7.

PRIDE: Is Rickson Gracie included?

Royce Gracie: It hasn't been decided yet. He'll probably come, though. I'm going to talk to him on Thursday.

PRIDE: Who's going to be your second?

Royce Gracie: My father, Royler and Renzo.

PRIDE: Royler, what kind of training has Royce been doing?

Royler Gracie: The same as always. Jiu-Jitsu and Vale Tudo. And Aerobics.

PRIDE: Have you been training with him in preparation for this fight?

Royler Gracie: Yes, we've been constantly training together since 1 week ago.

PRIDE: What do you think of the large weight difference between Royce and Yoshida?
Royler Gracie: I don't think there will be much effect.

PRIDE: Both of the fighters will be wearing gi's. Do you think this will be beneficial for Royce?

Royler Gracie: I think it will be good for both of them. Yoshida does Judo so he should be very good on the ground. …I think this will be a difficult match. Yoshida's not just a Judo player; he's an Olympic gold medallist.

PRIDE: What do you think is the difference between the ground techniques of Judo and Jiu-Jitsu?

Royler Gracie: First, Judo matches are very short so if it goes to the ground, they have to be very aggressive and very fast. I think Judo has faster ground technique where as Jiu-Jitsu is more technical. A Jiu-Jitsu match is longer so you can try more strategies. You don't attack fast. You attack slowly. I think this is the difference between the ground techniques of Judo and Jiu-Jitsu.

Dołączona grafika

budo_fox
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1205 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Mysle ze Royce rozniesie przeciwnika. Jak sam Helio wspomnial byl straszy i lzejszy od Kimury. I mysle ze jego porazka to byl przypadek i Royce to udowodni.

budo_fiodor
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3675 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

A silva jest gotowy!

Dołączona grafika

FCF: Your last fight was against Mirko "Cro Cop" at PRIDE 20. Now that some time went by since this fight, how do you analyze your performance in the match-up?

VS: I analyze it in a positive way since the rules didn't favor me and his weight didn't favor me as well. I really think I did well in the fight and I think I did an intelligent fight with him. From the second or third round and on he sort of chickened out and started to walk backwards. He really chickened out and I felt from the second and third round and on he didn't have all that tough guy attitude of his, and in fact I think I won the fight.

FCF: What did you think of "Cro Cop's" attitudes before and during the begging of the fight, like blowing kisses to you? Did this motivate you even more?

VS: That was desperation. The guy was in fact scared as hell to face me. You can even check his facial expression when he makes his entrance; it's not a tranquil expression like someone who is willing to brawl. The guy was nervous; he was scared to fight me.

FCF: What about his stare down before the fight? Usually most fighters don't stare back at you, but he did. Do you get more motivated when someone stares back?

VS: It doesn't matter in the end, because this is my line in the play. If the other guy wants to do a little guest appearance, or work in a supporting role it's ok with me, but this is my line after all [Laughs]

FCF: Still speaking of your last fight, what did you think of fighting under those different rules, with no judges and shorter rounds? Would you fight again under those rules?

VS: To tell you the truth I don't chose much of these things. If I have to do, I'll do it. It's tranquil, I don't pick any rules or I don't pick any fighters. I think when a fighter starts to demand a lot of things in order to fight he doesn't gain much credibility with the public, and this is what I praise the most.

FCF: Mirko told the press after the fight that he thought neither of you were aggressive during the fight, and since now he fought you in NHB rules you should return the favor and face him under K1 rules. What do you think of those comments?

VS: Maybe he will even want to play ball with me! [Laughs] I'm an NHB fighter and I think he should stay a bit quiet and admit he lost to me. Also, he wasn't aggressive but I was, so I believe he had his opportunity and if he didn't take advantage of it I gave me show.

FCF: What do you think will happen in his fight against Sakuraba at Shockwave?

VS: Good question! I hope Sakuraba will kick his ass to be honest with you. I don't have anything against this guy [Cro Cop] but I didn't really like him, I didn't like much of his attitude, therefore I'm rooting for Sakuraba.

FCF: In case Sakuraba wins can we expect even a Silva vs. Sakuraba part three coming up?

VS: Of course! No problem about it. I'm still here and I already won twice against him, so why not fighting again? Sakuraba was, in fact, the opponent who gave my career an upgrade and I don't chose opponents.

FCF: After your fight against Mirko there was an endless debate on the Internet on whether you did or didn't break your ribs in that fight. Since I know you personally, I even got in a debate on a Internet forum to say you didn't brake your ribs, however most people didn't believe me and there was even a guy who said that if I knew you he looked like Brad Pitt [Laughs] Can you say once and for all if you did brake your ribs or not?

VS: Well, I guess you were debating with a movie star then! [Laughs] For those who don't know, Eduardo Alonso is a friend of mine for quite a while now and he is very talented NHB writer in my opinion. I think who knows if I broke any ribs or not is myself! And in fact I didn't break any ribs in that fight, I just got a bruise. I got back to Brazil on a Sunday, and on Monday I was already training again, lifting weights and stuff. Inclusively on the following Weekend you got here to Curitiba and we had the chance to go to some nightclubs and stuff, and you could see that I didn't break any ribs.

FCF: Now you're about to fight in one of the biggest, if not the biggest, MMA events ever. Shockwave will be hold in a close to 100.000 thousand spectators stadium, and has probably the biggest budget ever for an event of that sort. How are you approaching the event and what are you thinking of fighting in such a large event?

VS: I think as a fighter this is an honor. I was really anxious to fight in this event and I expect not only to win but also to do the best fight of the night. I don't enter the ring only to win, I enter the ring to please my public so I expect to be able to do everything they expect from me, most of all because this event will draw a lot of attention and I expect to be able to correspond to such attention.

FCF: Will your PRIDE Middleweight belt be on the line at Shockwave?

VS: Good question. To tell you the truth I don't know, but I don't think so because I'm probably going to face someone heavier. Well, I guess, because I don't even know against whom I'm going to fight! [Laughs]

FCF: How much will you weighting for this fight?

VS: Right now I'm weighting 98kg. I got ready to fight someone heavier, so the guy must will be around this weight I believe because I won't drop weight to fight now [Laughs] But I guess it'll probably be someone heavier than me.

FCF: Being the PRIDE Champion and a top-level athlete, how is it for you to have to travel to Japan without knowing whom you will face? How are you dealing with this situation?

VS: It's tranquil. I think it's worst for who is going to face me [Laughs] I'm very well prepared, with a sharp right hand and a very strong straight punch, that if it lands will drop anyone, so I don't worry much about the opponent. I prepare myself in the same way, no matter whom I'll face, so I'm thinking in a positive way and in top shape, with great stamina and very well technically wise. I don't have any injuries so I'm going to win! There's no such thing as worrying about it, if God helps I'll give a show there.

FCF: There's has been a trend lately of having K1 fighters facing you. You fought "Cro Cop" at PRIDE 20, a fight against Ray Sefo and then Cyril Abdil was negotiated for Shockwave, and you may even ending up facing someone from K1. We also had some wins from NHB fighters at K1 lately, like Quinton Jackson over Abdil and most recently Goodridge over Mike Bernardo. What do you think about all those K1 fighters as opponents for you, and those wins by NHB fighters in K1?

VS: As for myself, I think the more fighters wanting to face me the less chance of myself going unemployed [Laughs] For me it doesn't matter if I'll face someone from K1 or PRIDE, I just want to fight! It doesn't matter against whom. I want to defend my country and my academy, and for me it's the same. I don't pick opponents so whomever appear to fight me I'll fight. As for the K1 fighters in NHB I think it's cool! It's valid. I think they want to improve themselves in NHB, because it's way easier for a fighter from NHB to go and fight. Well, it's not much easier in fact, it may be easier for those who train Muay Thai like me but if a Jiu-Jitsu fighter decided to fight in K1 he is screwed [Laughs] The guys from NHB who knows to fight standing have been doing well in K1, but to be honest with you I think that to fight Muay Thai against them [K1 fighters] may not be a pleasant experience. But it's great for the sport in my opinion. This attracts the attention of the media, and from the spectators who all of the sudden may want to see a famous K1 fighter facing a famous PRIDE fighter, so this helps the sport to evolve. It's good for everybody, even for the athletes. I for instance like to face famous and skilled fighters, I don't like to face lower level fighter, and I want to face top fighters! Even because in my career I just plan to fight like 45 more fights till I retire. [Laughs]

FCF: This even brings up an interesting point. A lot of people have been criticizing the choice of your last opponents, especially because you have been facing a lot of Japanese opponents lately, and aren't facing the top fighters in your division. What do you think of those critics?

VS: As everybody knows I never pick any opponents during my career. I always fought anyone and I even have several fights in my career against heavier opponents. Thankfully I have been doing well. If my opponent is tough or if he is not this is his problem. I think my game is always the same and I fight in the same way against all my opponents. If my opponent doesn't get tough and doesn't go after me, then I get tough and I go after him! [Laughs] And if he gets tough I'll get even tougher. [Laughs]

FCF: There is even a rumor that you may end up facing Jan "The Giant" Nortje, although it can not happen in the end since he just got knocked out at K1 recently. What do you know about him, and what do you think of him as an opponent?

VS: I don't know what to think, because I don't know him. I can't say much about him since I don't know him, but I expect to win by knockout.

FCF: A lot have commented... and even Dana White himself said on the Internet that he would love to see a fight between you and Chuck Liddell. In fact, he said he believes Chuck will kill you. What do you think about a fight between you and Liddell?

VS: It's tranquil! I'll fight him whenever he wants to. In fact, I'll fight him or any other fighter in the UFC that is my weight division. It doesn't matter who they are. I'll face them. As for Dana White thinking he will kill me, Dana isn't a fighter. Also, Chuck is his fighter so he must value him. It's just natural. It's like my mother always says "Everyone must estimate their belongings" I think if you ask the PRIDE owner he will say that he thinks I'll win [Laughs] So I think this is a normal and natural comment.

FCF: What are you planning for after this event? Do you plan to fight again at PRIDE 22 in September?

VS: I'll fight as soon as I can! If I can fight again in September I'll fight. At the next PRIDE event, if they want me to compete I'll fight. I just want to fight. If God helps I expect to fight like more three times this year.

FCF: Speaking about PRIDE 22, what do you think of the heavily rumored fight between your teammate Murilo "Ninja" and Ricardo Arona?

VS: I think Ninja will do to Arona more damage than he did to Sperry; since Sperry is Arona's teacher and he did that, imagine what he will do to the student! I think he will do sort of what Sakuraba did to Ryan, spank his butt [Laughs] I think is time for him to take a good beating, and I think Ninja will get the job done.

FCF: Speaking of it, Arona expressed interest in facing you instead of Ninja, since you are the Middleweight champion. Would you like to face him?

VS: Of course! I think he really doesn't know what he is asking for. When he steps in the ring with me I'll hurt him bad. In fact he already chickened out from me once, and I believe he is all about talk only.

FCF: Frank Shamrock is finally about to be back to the game, and in the past he expressed his feelings about how a fight with you would go. Do you think you could face him in the future?

VS: I think this guy was trying to promote himself over my name, and I think this is stupid. I think above all things the guy should respect me because I never talked about him before he said those things. I also think that for a guy to talk about me he must have a lot of guts to back it up, because I'm a man and the guy who talks about me must deal with the consequences. If he will not be able to deal with the consequences he is fucked because I'll hurt him bad.

FCF: How was the training for your next fight? I was told you trained very hard with Anderson and Pele.

VS: We have been brawling! I have been working a lot on my physical condition, and I have been improving my stamina a lot. I also have been doing some new things, like some elastic bed classes to give more agility in my legs, to strengthen my knees and stuff. I have also been doing classes with a guy who teaches Olympic Gymnastics, who is teaching me some stretches and the likes. Some unusual stuff, because when you keep doing always the same things you end getting tired of always doing those things, so I'm trying new things now. It shakes things up a bit, and you get more agile. I'm training a lot. The sparring has been tough as always, I almost knock the guys out, and they almost knock me out several times! It's always fun!

FCF: Speaking of Anderson Silva, what did you think of his PRIDE debut against Alex Steibling?

VS: To tell you the truth I wanted his opponent to be able to fight for more time because I like to see Anderson fighting! [Laughs] I wanted him to hit the guy more. But the man [Anderson Silva] is a show! What can I talk about him? Those who saw the fight can say what happened. He is a complete athlete, and it's like my brother commented after the fight "For a guy to beat Anderson he needs to be way heavier than him, but really way heavier!" I don't know, but I find it tough to see someone beating Anderson at his own weight. I don't think that Matt Hughes can beat him. I think Anderson would crush him, I also think Carlos Newton would lose to Anderson. I think Anderson will crush all those guys; it's just a matter of putting the in line for him to beat them all.

FCF: Do you think all that "Brazilian Killer" attitude from Alex motivated Anderson even more for the fight?

VS: Man, I think it wasn't even him who created this stuff. Maybe someone created it for him and he tried to play this character, and this character can't exist. He paid the price and fought literally against the wrong person [Laughs]

FCF: Finally, any final message to your fans?

VS: I want to say to all the guys that I'm very well prepared and I'll go till the end! There's no quitting in me, I'm a warrior and I expect to do a good fight. I want to send a hug to everybody that likes my work, especially those in the USA who follow my work, because my website has been receiving a lot of visits from people from the USA. I hope you will keep following not only my work but also the work from all the guys from the Chute Boxe academy, because we all like the fans that enjoy our show, it doesn't matter where they are from. In my opinion Martial Arts can't have a country and everybody must admire a good athlete. I hope you guys will keep supporting us, keep watching our fights and buying the pay per views. Let's continue to help the sport, and those of you who likes it a lot; let's practice some Wrestling, some Muay Thai, Jiu-Jitsu or any other fighting art, because this is healthy and fun! Let's keep away from drinking, smoking, drugs and all this sort of stuff, because this will hinder anyone's lives. So let's train, try to live a healthy life and go after the girls, cause this is what we all like! So let's spend our energy in a good way [Laughs] Keep following my fights because won't thing I can guarantee is that I'll never lack heart! Silva will always go till the end!

FCF: Thanks a lot for your time and good luck against whatever opponent you'll fight! [Laughs]

VS: [Laughs] Thank you and don't worry!

Dołączona grafika

budo_fiodor
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3675 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Minotauro też

Dołączona grafika

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]

budo_butcher
  • Użytkownik
  • Pip
  • 16 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

MINOTAURO jest dla mnie BOGIEM i rozniesie bulaja w pierwszej rundzie

budo_^hast^
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Vanderlei Silva defeated Tatsuya Iwasaki by TKO (Strikes) 1R
Jerrell Venetiaan defeated Daijiro Matsui by Decision (Split) 5:00 3R
Gary Goodridge defeated Lloyd Van Dams by TKO (Strikes) 1R

Aktualnie toczy sie :
Ernesto Hoost vs Semmy Schilt i Ernesto przegrywa. Rozpoczela sie 4 runda... walka odbywa sie w forumle K-1, czyli pojedynek uderzaczy .. i bedzie decyzja ... i .... 49:49 , draw, draw .... czyli REMIS ... teraz przerwa miedzy walkami .. ciekawe kto nastepny .. teraz wchodzi Don Frye ... a jego przeciwnikiem jest ..... narazie nie wiem ale walka jest wedlug regul K-1, Jerome le Banner !!! Frye zebral KO ?? zaczelo sie od prawego .. kolejnego prawego .. i na deskach .. dlugo lezal .. juz go podniesli ... a teraz bedzie walka ... SAPP VS Minotauro .. TAAAAAK :)
W tak zwanym miedzy czasie Helio Gracie wyglosil przemowienie .. nie wiem na jaki temat , nie znam portugalskiego ... jakas ceremonia miala byc .. sporo Gracieich bylo .. wychodza juz.. ciekawe , przedstawiaja kolejnego goscia .. Bill Goldberg, pro wrestler amerykanski [WWC].. wczesniej byl Yamamoto , prowrestler z Japoni. Goldberg przypuczalnie zacznie brac udzial w galach Pride, od nastepnej edycji.
14:02 Narazie nic nie wiadomo ale wiadomo ze walcza po kolei :
Sapp vs Minotauro
Royce vs Yoshida
Saku vs Mirco
14:13 narazie trwa przerwa .. nie wiem ile dokladnie jeszcze potrwa .. ale gaal nie rusza do przodu .. spokojnie. Jak sie cos wydarzy to napisze. . okolo 10 imnut jeszcze.
14:20 To moze ja przypomne ze cale wydarzenie ma miejce na STADIONIE, an otwrtym powietrzu. Inoki wyladowal wlasnie na ringu , przy uzyciu spadochronu. Widac wiele rozrywek zapewniono widzom w czasie tej gali, nie tylko walki.
14:25 Hmm, poakzuja materialy o obu zawonikach .. Sapp'a , jego parametry , fragmety z tych czaso gdy jeszcze gral w pilke, pokazuja parametry i przedstawiaja Minotauro.
14:26 : Bob Sapp wchodzi wlasnie na stadion .... znaczy sie walka juz niedlugo.
14:29 : Minotauro wchodzi .. to nie jest maly czlowiek.....
not to knees to the head kiedy osoba jest na na kleczkach .. wybor Minotauro .. Minotauro jest znacznie lzejszy .. nizszy .. wygalda na to ze sie boi. Zaczelo sie !
Sapp rzuca na ziemie Minotauro ! Sapp jest u gory .. trzyma Mino w polowie.. nic nie moze robic.... Mino wciaga w garde , pol garde Sappa... zamknal garde ... sapp uderza Minotauro .. naciska na gardlo mino .. sedzia przerywa ... wstal i pozwoli wstas Mino .. uderzaja... nei wiem dokladnie .. Mino dusi gilotyna sappa w gardzie .. mino znow jest bity na ziemi .. Sapp wstaje .. aby Mino mogls wstac ... znow sie uderzaja .. znow Sapp posyla na deku Mino. Oj dzieje sie dzieje.... Sapp wyglada na "windend" lekko .. Mino probuje 2 leg .. nie jest dobrze .. Sapp kopie w twarz Mino na ziemi .. klatka w klatke .. Mino krawawi .. sedzia przerywa ... nie wiadomo kto dokladnie krwawi .. Sapp ma przypuszczalnie rozciety luk briowy po jednym z uderzen Mino .. Mino kopna w twarz Sapa 2x razy .. powracaaj do poprzedniej pozycji .. Mino nie jest w stanie dominowac na ziemi .. Sapp chyba ma przewage .. Sapp zrobil jakas sztucczke i siedzi na Mino ... Sapp za plecami Mino ! ,.., leje go z tylu .. przeszedl do kontroli bocznej ,.., widocznie Mino uciekl z tej pozycji ... Mino wciagnal do gardy Sappa.. probuje trojkata. .. balachy z gardy .. [ jakies zamieszanie .. ] Stojka .. wymiana ... Mino probuje obalic .. sapp kontruje .. Mino sie obraca ... trojkat .... nie moze zalozyc trukat .. Sapp podniosl go i rozbil trojkat .. sa juz obaj zmeczeni .. mino po sinle leg .. wyglada ze Mino krawi i to calkiem powaznie .. obaj sa zmeczeni juz ... wow .. walka niezla... .... caly czas Mino na dole .. w gardzie.
14:44 oydwoje krawia ... Mino przeszedl do bliskiej gardy ...Sapp jest u gory ... Sapp bije kolo 10 razy uderza Mino ...... koniec rundy !! Mino wygada nieciekawie.... przerwa.
14:45 : Skomentuje. Roznica wagi to 60 kg na korzysc Sappa.
14:47 .... nie wiem czy walka trwa .. ale chyba tak .. caly czas Mino na dole .. Sapp ... Mino probuje dzwigni .. Sapp silow kontrukje .. Mino dosiada .. natychmias jest zrzucani .. i Sapp jest w gardzie zamknietej Mino.. Sapp silowo wychodzi bez problemu z dosiadu Mino... Mino dzwigniuje sappa... noga na glowie ... klatce SAPP KLEPIE !!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Niesamowite ... Sapp odklepal po dzwigni z gardy !!!! TAK ! Poczatek 2 rundy.
15:00 teraz niedlugo odbedzie sie walka Royce'a z Yoshida. To chyba najwazniejsza walka tej gali .. walka o dziwnych zasadach .. bez uderzania chyba w parterze .... w sumie pelne zasadny nie zostaly przedstawione ...
15:02 Royce wchodzi .. prowadzony przez Helio .... znaczy sie walka sie rozpoczyna juz niedlugo ......2 rundy x 10 minut .. Royce nie ma rekawicej .. nie wolno uderzac na ziemi .. w stojce nie wolno w glowe.
15:08 Przedsatwaiaja zawodnikow .. gracie, yoshide .. obydwaj maja na sobie Gi. zaczeli !
.... .... ..... nie wiem co sie dzieje ..... Yoshida stoi .. Royce na ziemi. jakos sa na ziemi .. dziwna pozycja .. Yoshida Stoi .. 1 jego noga wplatana w nogi Royca .. Royc cos probuje .. Probuje dzwigni na rece obydwoma nogami .. Yoshida stoi .. ale jest nadal w gardzie Royca.. dziwna pozycja .. przypomne .. nie wolno uderzac na ziemi. Yoshida chce strzsnac royca chwyt .. Royce trzyma za szmaty Yoshidy ... Royce caly czas trzyma noge Yoshidy .. lewa noga Royca jest trzymna przez Yoshida.. nadal nie wiem w jakiej dokladnie sa pozycji.. Yoshida zalozyl dzwige na nogi Royca ... Royc dzwignie na nogi "ankle" Yoshidy. Obydwoje leza na ziemi.
15:13 Royce sie obraca .. Yoshda wykorzstuje to i wstaje .... Royce kopie... trzymaja sie .. Yooshida podnosi royca i rzuca go na plecy ... nei wiem jaka pozycja .. znow chyba ta sama pozycja ... jeden trzyma noge drugeiego .. Yoshida stoi, royce lezy. Chyba parter ale nie wiem co sie dokladnie dzieje zkto zaklada dzwignie .. duszenie .... Royce ? Royce mial w pol gardzie Yoshide .. Royce mowi ze NIE klepal .. nei wiem co sie dokladnie dzieje . wygalda na to ze Yoshida zagrozil Roycowi w partrze .. mieli na sobie gi przez co nie bylo dokladnie widziec co sie dzieje .. Royce mowi ze NIE klepal ... co bedzie dalej nie wiem ? " I did not Tap "
Klatka w klatke .. reka royca za plecami .. szmaty zaslaniaja .. heh mam slaby odbiur ... Heh,..., Widac walka sie zakonczyla , Royce przegral przez poddanie w parterze ! Heh. Ciekawie ciekawie.
15:21 : Tak jakby 3 rodzaje trzymania w jednym .. jakas dziwna pozycja .. gi zaslaniala wszystko .. moze bedzie pozniej jakis komentarz .. w kazdym razie ROYCE odklepal w wyniku dziala Yoshidy :) .
15:25 a teraz bedzie ostatnia walka w gali .. Saku vs Mirco. Chyba mniejsze emocje. Grr, cos mi sygnal przerywa ... W kazdym razie Royce przegral przez poddanie w czasie 1 rundy. Jednak bylo duszenie przy uzyciu Gi i Royce nie chcial klepac ... coz, sedzia przerwal walke i chyba wiecej komentowac nie trzeba.
Swoja droga to ciekawe. Taki wysoki stopien w bjj jak Royce, doznaje ostatnio porazek w NHB. A Minotauro .. prezentuje piekne bjj i konczy nim walke...
15:27 Mirco wchodzi juz... na ring ... jaka muzyka ? Duran Duran "wild Boy" o ile sie nie myle.
15:29 Saku wchodzi .. ludzie na caly satdionie wstaja .. reaguja na jego przyjscie .. on chyba jest ich bohaterem narodowym ... Saku ma znow maske .. ehh ten prowrestling.
15:32 przedstawiaja zawodnikow ..
15:34 zaczeli .. saku single leg .. probuje.. Mirco uderza saku w stujce .. kolana w glowe .. Saku jest na konalach na ziemi .. mirco uderza w bok saku .. obaj wstaja... Mirco uderza celnie saku .. saku po sinlge .. nieskutecznie .. Cop low kicks uderza w saku ... Saku single, mirco sprawl.. sak uderza.. saku kolejny raz probuje obalic .. mirco nie trwafia z wysokim kopnieciem ... Saku po sinlge obala .. Mirco ma otwarta garde. saku probuje przejsc otwarta.. nie udaje sie , mirco zakyka garde.. walka jest na ziemi juz....
15:37 .. Saku wstal .. uderza lerzacego na ziemi Mirco ... tylum skanduje "sak". Hmm, co sie dzieje .. stoja juz obaj ..poslizgneli sie na raz.. smieszna sytuacja .. usmiechaja sie .. uscisk dloni koniec 1 rundy..
15:40 .. druga runda ... narazie sie nic nie dzieje .. [15] .... nie ma akcji z obdywu stron ... saku single .. miroc kontra .. znow stoja ... Miroc jest na ziemi .. saku w pol gardzie cop'a .. hmm, caly czas w pol gardzie .. Miroc uderza, w sumi sie nic nie dziej .. mirco zamyka garde ...
Nie wiem co sie dokladnie dziej ... Saku doznal jakies uszkodzenia .. mial przypuszczalnie zlamana jakas kosc ... oficjalnie zwyciezca jest Mirco .... coz.. przypadek czy Mirco tak silnie uderzal ze zlamal kosc Saku ? tego nie bylo widac.. a przynajmniej tak mowia mi osoby ktore to ogldaja :) ..
kosc w okolicach oczu .. nie mogl prawidlowo poroszac oczyma .. cokolwiek by to nie znaczylo .. wiec przerwali walke .. przypuszczalnie przpadek .. ale coz .. przegrana to przegrana .. nie wazne jak.. ale przegrana.

budo_robaq
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 postów
Neutralna
  • Zainteresowania:Judo

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Teraz Frye vs Le Banner na zasadach K-1 ... Ide sluchac dalej audycji ;)

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024