Skocz do zawartości

Zdjęcie

Wile federacji MMA, tez nie za dobrze :( (ang)

• Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

budo_sventevith
  • Użytkownik
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 postów
Neutralna

Napisano Ponad rok temu

Wile federacji MMA, tez nie za dobrze :( (ang)
Oto orginal z Sherdoga:

President Morishita's Final Warning: "If Nogueira fights, I won't put him in PRIDE."

Naoto Morishita, President of PRIDE's promoter, Dream Stage Entertainment, made it clear that he has given final notice to the current PRIDE Heavyweight Champion, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, regarding his participation in an upcoming UFO event. According to Mr. Morishita, should Nogueira participate in the UFO event, he will be stripped of his PRIDE title and will no longer be allowed to participate in PRIDE events.

Mr. Morishita, expressing his displeasure about the PRIDE Champion fighting in another organization's event, said; "He shouldn't have anything to do with it" Mr. Morishita delivered the final notification to Mr. Nogueira's representatives; "I told him that he's the PRIDE Champion. I hoped he would understand the value of the championship. It is possible for him to be stripped of the title and not be allowed to fight."

According to UFO's president, Mr. Kawamura, Nogueira's participation in UFO's LEGEND event is "No problem." Mr. Morishita left room for negotiations with Nogueira's side, commenting; "It's their move." However, PRIDE and UFO's positions seem to be on opposite ends and the possibility of Nogueira's future participation in PRIDE has considerably decreased.

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

Ikona FaceBook

10 następnych tematów

Plany treningowe i dietetyczne

Forum: 2002 : 2003 : 2004 : 2005 : 2006 : 2007 : 2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2015 : 2016 : 2017 : 2018 : 2019 : 2020 : 2021 : 2022 : 2023 : 2024